Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Are Girls Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This (6885 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Like This by Lurdd: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
There's this girl I met..
I sheepishly fell for her after few romantic calls from her
She's fair and pretty.
Then I decided to take her out today,she took a cab which I paid 2k. so we went to an eatery.. then I bought rice and chicken and some stuffs we ate..the bill was 13500, after we were done around 2:35 we left there, she said she wanted to go swimming I then took her to a fancy hotel with an Uber 3k.. on getting there she saw a guy she knew, they exchanged pleasantries which I didn't care about.. turns out that the guy came to swim as well...the swimming was 4k each for both of us.. that's 8k plus the swimming trunks I bought for her that is 3500k...so we freshened up and jump into the pool, i noticed she avoided me inside the pool, always wanting to play alone, and avoided me touching her then I left her on her own..and was swimming alone and having fun, I came back again for her to notice me, she still snubbed me...I left her alone and sat down near the pool when it was raining and there was this cold that pulled me down as I was shivering... meanwhile she was still inside the pool having fun all by herself... until this guy we met when we came.. went inside the pool..I then saw them interacting and I was annoyed..not until I saw him backing her and carrying her around inside the pool while they have fun... Not once not twice, she later came later came to me and ask if I was feeling cold I said yes she said sorry and went back inside the pool...to cut the story short, while I was sitting all by myself interacting with some guys, that guy she was playing with came and told me that my girl said that I was just a friend that he wanted to confirm himself, so he will know he's not offending anyone.. I felt like an idiot, as I went to the dressing room and put on my clothes and left scene looking foolish as she called me back..
On my way back home I bought magic moment vodka.. and drank myself to stupur
Am still high while typing these... What is the problem..I put on an expensive VL shirt with a jogger I bought 21k a slippers of 7k, I sprayed a very nice perfume. I have a very nice facial look...what was the problem if I may ask, I avoided girls like plague all my life and gave this one chance and she made me a fool, am only 23. I think I've learnt my lesson.. my deepest regrets was the whole money I spent, it should remained in my account.. girls fear my return.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by 5iine: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
You tried, she played or wanted to play mind games with you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Wodu89: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
She's an ingrate. Leave her. You will hurt for now, don't worry about her. Don't call her or have anything to do with her again. Focus on your self development and life will connect you with people who value you better

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Reminderz: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
🤡

You lost everything to betting, you still lost to simping...

bro, I'm sure your father might have disowned you by now if he heard what his son was busy doing...

sorry, not sorry, you should be sentenced to life imprisonment...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Sniper101(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Bros

Na you go dey loose guard yourself by doing father_christmas for Girl wey no be your Babe and wey you never collect 10point from before.

O.Gees these days no dey go all those extent wey you go through to empress Babes these days again o

Even me sef before I go pay for Girl Uber/Bolt, take her out and spend the way you spend so, I go dun put am for the girl body, either directly or indirectly, say after the Raggea we go gats play the Blues.

No time to dey waste time on Barnies.
No time to impress any Barnie.

Dem no know how we take dey collect dis moni

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Lurdd: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Reminderz:
🤡

You lost everything to betting, you still lost to simping...

bro, I'm sure your father might have disowned you by now if he heard what his son was busy doing...

sorry, not sorry, you should be sentenced to life imprisonment...
Don't judge me bro
We make some mistakes in life

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by advanceDNA: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:
I think I've learnt my lesson.. my deepest regrets was the whole money I spent, it should remained in my account.. girls fear my return.

At least u don learn.....

If u give ur mama...u go collect correct prayer

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Lurdd: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sniper101:
Bros

Na you go dey loose guard yourself by doing father_christmas for Girl wey no be your Babe and wey you never collect 10point from before.

O.Gees these days no dey go all those extent wey you go through to empress Babes these days again o

Even me sef before I go pay for Girl Uber/Bolt, take her out and spend the way you spend so, I go dun put am for the girl body, either directly or indirectly, say after the Raggea we go gats play the Blues.

No time to dey waste time on Barnies.
No time to impress any Barnie.

Dem no know how we take dey collect dis moni
Bro I thought I was into this girl..but I bleeped up big time. Thanks tho.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Lurdd: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

At least u don learn.....

If u give ur mama...u go collect correct prayer

I dey give mama but true true I Neva I gather this kine money wey I spend today give am once

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Wodu89: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:

Bro I thought I was into this girl..but I bleeped up big time. Thanks tho.

I disagree. Don't let people mislead you against loving. You did nothing wrong. She's acting her age and would come to realization after the opportunity is gone. You did well. You only would need someone that matches your energy. There's no shame in your noble deeds. You didn't fuckup.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by advanceDNA: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:

I dey give mama but I Neva I gather this kine money wey I spend today give am once

Haaaaa..u never give ur mama dis kimd money once....u shít for church.......why u come spend that kind money give woman wey una no dey anything solid....
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Reminderz: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:

Don't judge me bro
this is what losers mostly say... making excuses for their own undoing...

instead of learning from other's people experience, they prefer to learn the hard way... you're a nairalander for that matter, how many times have this been discussed here week in week out?

you're of the people that feels theirs is always different until it happens to them... like I use to say, life will surely teach everyone when their time reaches...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Wodu89: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Reminderz:

this is what losers mostly say... making excuses for their own undoing...

instead of learning from other's people experience, they prefer to learn the hard way... you're a nairalander for that matter, how many times have this been discussed here week in week out?

you're of the people that feels theirs is always different until it happens to them... like I use to say, life will surely teach everyone when their time reaches...

Stop leading him the wrong path. We have already way too much 30-45s without marriage or relationships. Stop teaching him to be unemotional and loveless.

If maturity leads, you ought to preach forgiveness, moving on and not leading him to unleash the beast. It's wrong. Red Pilling is about emotional mastery and not suppressing the human soul till it becomes a wood

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Lurdd: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wodu89:

Stop leading him the wrong path. We have already way too much 30-45s without marriage or relationships. Stop teaching him to be unemotional and loveless.

If maturity leads, you ought to preach forgiveness, moving on and not leading him to unleash the beast. It's wrong. Red Pilling is about emotional mastery and not suppressing the human soul till it becomes a wood
God bless u bro
U seem to understand very well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by lilvicky68(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Stop dating girls below 26years, majority will stress you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Wodu89: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:

God bless u bro

There's no shame in love. Only watch out for such behaviors. If people don't match your energy both male and female, withdraw. Don't overspend too. You'll find who values you even without anything

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Luckylife(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:

Don't judge me bro
This mistakes is annoying and johnylike ! How could you splash money that could have get you sincere lovely considerable babe on a golddigger? There are many real babe looking for sincere guys that will only care and spend little on them just to prove you care for them .
1st advice ; don't spend on any girl till she sincere prove that she needed some one to love her.
2nd advice; don't use money to buy true love .

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Adachizzy(f): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
You need this kind of experience to get sense.
It's good it happened, you'll be wiser next time.
You outdid yourself yet she didn't give a f.

You go dey alright sha. You will still carry another one...let the alcohol clear first.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by flokii: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Cheer up guy.. It's part of experience for your CV. What do you want guys that spent hundreds of thousands to train girls in school only to get dumped when the said girl graduates?.
Next time, don't do too much to impress.. Someone like me can observe well, if she is well behaved, enjoyment go later kill am.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
what are you upset about?! aint you her "friend"?! do you believe that this yeye woman owes to be loyal to you (because you spent chicken change on her)? until she becomes your gf, she is single and allowed to mingle. dont be upset that this woman showed you EXACTLY the type of yeye woman she is, instead rejoice at finding out early who she truly is. a woman who values/respects you would not try to play game with you, right in your face. its obvious the minute she met the other dude, she saw no more interest in you, and was solely eyeing that other dude (at least he was man enough to come tell you)

your problem is that you thought that your money was gonna do your bidding, while you should have told her exactly what you wanted FROM THE GET GO.

BTW what did you want her to reply to the question:"who is that guy with you?"

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by NBAjunior: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:
There's this girl I met..
I sheepishly fell for her after few romantic calls from her
She's fair and pretty.
Then I decided to take her out today,she took a cab which I paid 2k. so we went to an eatery.. then I bought rice and chicken and some stuffs we ate..the bill was 13500, after we were done around 2:35 we left there, she said she wanted to go swimming I then took her to a fancy hotel with an Uber 3k.. on getting there she saw a guy she knew, they exchanged pleasantries which I didn't care about.. turns out that the guy came to swim as well...the swimming was 4k each for both of us.. that's 8k plus the swimming trunks I bought for her that is 3500k...so we freshened up and jump into the pool, i noticed she avoided me inside the pool, always wanting to play alone, and avoided me touching her then I left her on her own..and was swimming alone and having fun, I came back again for her to notice me, she still snubbed me...I left her alone and sat down near the pool when it was raining and there was this cold that pulled me down as I was shivering... meanwhile she was still inside the pool having fun all by herself... until this guy we met when we came.. went inside the pool..I then saw them interacting and I was annoyed..not until I saw him backing her and carrying her around inside the pool while they have fun... Not once not twice, she later came later came to me and ask if I was feeling cold I said yes she said sorry and went back inside the pool...to cut the story short, while I was sitting all by myself interacting with some guys, that guy she was playing with came and told me that my girl said that I was just a friend that he wanted to confirm himself, so he will know he's not offending anyone.. I felt like an idiot, as I went to the dressing room and put on my clothes and left scene looking foolish as she called me back..
On my way back home I bought magic moment vodka.. and drank myself to stupur
Am still high while typing these... What is the problem..I put on an expensive VL shirt with a jogger I bought 21k a slippers of 7k, I sprayed a very nice perfume. I have a very nice facial look...what was the problem if I may ask, I avoided girls like plague all my life and gave this one chance and she made me a fool, am only 23. I think I've learnt my lesson.. my deepest regrets was the whole money I spent, it should remained in my account.. girls fear my return.

Wailings of a foolish simp

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Lurdd: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=124191245]what are you upset about?! aint you her "friend"?! do you believe that this yeye woman owes to be loyal to you (because you spent chicken change on her)? until she becomes your gf, she is single and allowed to mingle. dont be upset that this woman showed you EXACTLY the type of yeye woman she is, instead rejoice at finding out early who she truly is. a woman who values/respects you would not try to play game with you, right in your face. its obvious the minute she met the other dude, she saw no more interest in you, and was solely eyeing that other dude (at least he was man enough to come tell you)

your problem is that you thought that your money was gonna do your bidding, while you should have told her exactly what you wanted FROM THE GET GO.

BTW what did you want her to reply to the question:"who is that guy with you?"[/quote ]

Bro this was supposed to be date..
While at the eatery I told her my intentions which she said she will think about.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Lurdd: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adachizzy:
You need this kind of experience to get sense.
It's good it happened, you'll be wiser next time.
You outdid yourself yet she didn't give a f.

You go dey alright sha. You will still carry another one...let the alcohol clear first.

Women what are your problems exactly..If I no spend now, una go Still complain
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by blazepascal(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Simp..chaii
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:
Bro this was supposed to be date..
While at the eatery I told her my intentions which she said she will think about.

the above is exactly your problem...
A) a date is nothing but a way to get to know one another, not a confirmation that you guys are now BF/GF
B) you made a mistake by making your intentions known WHILE eating, instead of BEFORE taking her out. do you really expect a babe eating your food to tell you that she is not interested in dating you (if she wasnt)?
C) many are hungry and will say/do anything for that FREE meal, FREE fare, FREE swimming pool etc that you are offering. so even though some are not interested in you, they will tell you that they will "think about it" in order to keep you in limbo and you keep spending money on her (while she meets other men that she is interested in). the minute a woman tells you that she will think about it, then retreat and move on with your life as she is not serious.
D) next time that you have spent plenty of time with a babe and when asking her, she tells you that she will "think about it", simply reply:"what is there to think about? i like you and want to be with you. you either like me and we can take it from there OR you dont and i wont waste your time any longer (while you dont waste mine). i aint got time to be running after someone who doesnt show interest in me. so just be honest and let me know if we can be together or not, and basta. dont worry, i put on my "big boy panties" today so i can handle the rejection"

AGAIN: what did you want her to reply to the question:" who is that guy with you?"

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by galadima77(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Naso dem go dey bite dust steady!

Some are reading this and will still fall...

Another set are still sponsoring dem in school without any form of commitment.

I dey like these hard lessons aswear...

Who's next?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by siofra(f): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
The most important question is, Are you tall??

Asking from experience.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
You get luck...

If to say I see you 1on 1 I go press your neck till you die idiot.

Something u no fit do for our fellow guy.

All because of one useless elastic toto

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by thesilentman(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
You treated her like she's some kind of prize from the onset.And the reverse ought to be the case.The more you invest in a girl,the more entitled she feels-35k?When last did you gift your own mum that amount?Follow me let me teach you how to scatter any woman toto on credit.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Ketapu: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:

God bless u bro

I was initially feeling sorry for you because you are just another victim of the matrix. You behaved exactly how you have been conditioned to behave.

However, my sympathy for you vanished after seeing your message I quoted. I see you are still not ready to learn.

Well, I still hate seeing guys getting hurt like you did. I've been there before and I won't allow any such disrespect to me again. Due to that, I will still give you an advice.

Read Alan Roger Currie book titled The Possibility of Sex.

That's the solution to your problem.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Gadafii: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Diary of a finished man😂😂
Your problem was that you think your good look and nice wear with money to throw around will make hand the cookie jar to you, Dey play

Women want men that are gainfully employed and have something to do as their man while they go back and lay with nobody like mechanics and plumbers, you know why??

Go and read Ubunja thread,
Una must hear word by force, you either swallow the red pill or get used and dumped before you wise up, so because you paid for these things you think she will now throw her self at you willingly, that guy you didn’t care about don Bleep that girl tired, and will still fuxk her when ever he wants, na why she Dey avoid inside swimming pool you paid for, mr nice guy guess what, he won’t spend $1 on her 😂😂😭😭😭

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Does A Relationship Get Boring After A While? / My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / Hilarious: Check Out This Funny Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.