Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine (32745 Views)

FACT-CHECK: Did The Economist Magazine Really Endorse Atiku? / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by supereagle(m): 4:24am On Feb 02, 2019
chozzy:
I can't imagine how any true Nigerian will go
queue and vote for Buhari on Feb 16.

I mean, for what reason?
Is his current performance not enough lessons?

The people that will win the election for Buhari are not on social media , they have seen the light improved, roads rehabilitation, railway system working again. Rice farmers many of them don't even have android phone, you can Atikulate here, FeBuhari is here.

The first time in a recent time budgetary unspent money being returned.
Nigeria ranking improved on IT ranking and that of USA dropped because of Atiku visit.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by paq1: 4:37am On Feb 02, 2019
olujastro:
People rooting for Atiku - the corrupt elites and Igbos who have no PVCs.

People rooting for Buhari - the ordinary people with PVCs.

The most populated states with the highest voting strengths are APC strongholds: Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Lagos, Oyo.
Those expecting Atiku to win are only trying to make themselves temporarily happy just like fake orgasms.

On Febuhari 16 evening, their wailings and sifia pains will commence.
Me I go 'just dey watch them like bat'.
4+4

Buhari won all those states 4 of them massively except Lagos yet, only marginally won the presidency in 2015. February 16th Atiku/PDP renaissance will sweep. Buhari/apc away!
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by cardoctor(m): 4:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Yeeeeeee
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by Buharimustgo16F: 5:04am On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
Watch Festus Keyamo and Boys land in here to tell us how qworupt Atiku is!
Buhari is not just a degrace but All Apc member's that put this upon Nigeria's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by chozzy: 5:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Racoon:
The signs are imminent.Reality is becoming more clearer.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by IbrahimDamola: 5:20am On Feb 02, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku cant get up to what gej got.gej got over 90% in ss,se,atiku wont get more than 80%.plus inec have put in more measures to checkmate rigging.this would affect mostly pdp areas where inflations are rife.if care is not taken,he will win only the south east

This funny zombie

Why do you enjoy deceiving your yoromuslim skull and trying believe your own deceit?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 02, 2019
Read to the end

Come to the Light

Good day beloved, the world is full of darkness, many are still in darkness. They are living in darkness. They live contrary to GOD's purpose for them. But the question I am putting forward to you is, are you among those that are in darkness?

Many may not understand what I mean but the truth is that majority of the world's population is living in darkness. While a few are living in the light.

Where do you belong?

How can you differentiate between light and darkness?
Simply put - no direction in darkness, no vision(sight), darkness is full of emptiness, no hope, no help, insensitivity, no joy, fear and so on.

But light is the direction to your every step, vision, fullness, hope, help, sensitivity, joy, courage, strength and so on.

If I am to ask you, which you prefer, you would choose the Light.
You need the Light in life to walk in the right path. Remember that whenever light appears darkness disappear.
Do you want to know if you have the light or you are among the majority still living in darkness?
The difference is Jesus.
Anyone who has given his or her life to Jesus is in the light. He or she has the characteristics of the Light.
I enjoin you to embrace the Light. Stop living in darkness. Start living a life of joy, hope and peace.
Embrace the light today!!!

You may ask how do I embrace the Light?

Give your life to Christ and forsake your old lifestyle - Those things you do and regret doing them, that is above your power to overcome, those sins, those things you don't want others to know you are doing. Come to the Jesus Christ today, He is willing and ready to help you. Be ready to forsake those ways.

If you are ready to forsake those ways and ready to embrace Jesus,

Say the following,
LORD JESUS, COME INTO MY HEART. FORGIVE ME OF MY SINS, I KNOW I HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU. I AM READY TO FORSAKE MY SINS SO LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME.
I ACCEPT YOU AS MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR. COME INTO MY HEART AND TAKE CHARGE OF MY LIFE. THANK YOU LORD FOR THE SALVATION OF MY SOUL.

NOW YOU ARE SAVED. HALLELUJAH!!!

IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS STEP, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW (or copy aAND SEND A MESSAGE ( I AM SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB) to me.

https://m.facebook.com/Christian-Living-107198816643962/?refid=11&ref=opera_speed_dial&__xts__%5B0%5D=11.%7B%22event%22%3A%22visit_page_tab%22%2C%22user_id%22%3A100021271034120%2C%22page_id%22%3A107198816643962%7D

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

SHALOM!!!

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

Share!!!
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by bender79: 5:42am On Feb 02, 2019
I've looked at the electoral map once again. It tells me that Buhari is ahead- SW - buhari will win 7Oparcent of the votes reason: SW is an APC territory with formidable foot soldiers on ground. For now there is no prominent pdp leader who can turn things around for Atiku. The only place where Atiku has a chance in SW is in the cosmopolitan areas particularly in Lagos which will not amount to huge votes. NE- buhari will win 80parcent of votes- reason - Although Atiku is from NE there hasn't been any indication to show that the region is under his purse. Atiku has never commanded great followership in that region not even adamawa. He is seen more like an outsider as compared to buhari. NW- buhari will win 60parcent of the votes-This is a natural habitat of buhari. However there has been concious effort by the pdp to make in roads there. This matter throw up a bit of challenge but buhari still dominates. NC- 50-50 too close to call. But because of power of incumbency I will give it a slight win for buhari particularly in Kwara,Kogi,Niger,Nassarawa states. SS- Atiku will win with 70parcent of votes. Although APC may do better than 2015 elections. SS is a pdp teritory and I don't see APC winning this. SE - This is Atiku's best win for the day.90parcent votes will go for the pdp. APC will perform woefully here. APC is not rooted in the SE not even in their hearts. No chance for APC here.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by bighorlus(m): 5:42am On Feb 02, 2019
Which oracle did they consult?
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by paq1: 5:47am On Feb 02, 2019
oseremhe:
Atiku's supporters are becoming tepid reality is slowly downing on them hence the need to induce defensive mechanisms as shown by nonsensical, puerile, acerbic and uninformed comments on the person of President Buhari.

mind you it's practically impossible for atiku to win this election as things stands now the north east where he is from, will be comfortably won by buhari.

For us in the ABM we are not bothered as this election is a stroll in the pack.

an election were one is sure of victory in four out of six geopolitical zones is not an election, it is an attestation.

so we advise idle minds to go find something to do instead of wasting precious time on the internet defending a man who openly bribed delegates in glare of the public, five thousand dollars per head to secure his parties nomination.

hypocritical attacks on the internet would do little to affect the outcome of this election as majority of those who will cast their votes on election day are farmers, peasants and rural dwellers who obviously are the biggest beneficiaries of this administrations agricultural revolution particularly in the area of local rice production, the country now saves about five million dollars daily, these funds no doubt are now domiciled in the pockets of those in the agricultural sector as many have been catapulted from barefoot peasantry to instant millionaires.

It's obvious the superfluous shenanigans currently making waves in the internet by PDP apologist perhaps still recovering from the 2015, depilating heart wrenching defeat with the nexus of post calamity depression are out online in desperate bids to redouble their efforts in other to prevent another emotional calamity akin to double jeopardy

We advise that Nigerians do away with hate, it obscures the mind and create room for pathological irrationality. perhaps deliberate scandefreud is being deliberately dished out by the PDP in a bid to hold spell bound an army of believers and creates the false impression of rigging in view of the present political reality of defeat, which presently has induced a hush of mad desperation

God willing, this country will move to the next level and it is our prayer that the destructive puerile machinations of corruption and those steering its wheel wherever they are, either in the PDP or APC will nose dive to the abyss of political oblivion and incapacitative irrelevance.

Comrade Wilfred, President ABM

Long epistle anyway, buhari is a goner. #PresidenntElectAtiku2019 insha allah
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by paq1: 5:52am On Feb 02, 2019
bender79:
I've looked at the electoral map once again. It tells me that Buhari is ahead- SW - buhari will win 7Oparcent of the votes reason: SW is an APC territory with formidable foot soldiers on ground. For now there is no prominent pdp leader who can turn things around for Atiku. The only place where Atiku has a chance in SW is in the cosmopolitan areas particularly in Lagos which will not amount to huge votes. NE- buhari will win 80parcent of votes- reason - Although Atiku is from NE there hasn't been any indication to show that the region is under his purse. Atiku has never commanded great followership in that region not even adamawa. He is seen more like an outsider as compared to buhari. NW- buhari will win 60parcent of the votes-This is a natural habitat of buhari. However there has been concious effort by the pdp to make in roads there. This matter throw up a bit of challenge but buhari still dominates. NC- 50-50 too close to call. But because of power of incumbency I will give it a slight win for buhari particularly in Kwara,Kogi,Niger,Nassarawa states. SS- Atiku will win with 70parcent of votes. Although APC may do better than 2015 elections. SS is a pdp teritory and I don't see APC winning this. SE - This is Atiku's best win for the day.90parcent votes will go for the pdp. APC will perform woefully here. APC is not rooted in the SE not even in their hearts. No chance for APC here.
Wack analysis. Wait for February 16th when Nigerians will unleash their wrath on Buhaari/apc.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by bender79: 5:54am On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

Wack analysis. Wait for February 16th when Nigerians will unleash their wrath on Buhaari/apc.
if you have something better you tell us oga

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by NaijaMutant(f): 5:55am On Feb 02, 2019
dheilaw1:
Just to make ipob dogs happy for a day
They have been sad in the last few days cos of onoghen and several people leaving athifku to join buhari. Oya, let d terrorists rejoice while it lasts, cos sadness is beffaling you in 15days time

A living dog is better than a lifeless lion undecided
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by tonyzeal(m): 6:05am On Feb 02, 2019
But they predicted your lord and personal saviour Muhammadu Buhari's win in 2015.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by tonyzeal(m): 6:06am On Feb 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Will the Economist come and vote on February 16
But they predicted your lord and personal saviour Muhammadu Buhari's win in 2015.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by paq1: 6:20am On Feb 02, 2019
bender79:
if you have something better you tell us oga

Atiku willl win 11states of SS/SE by landslide. He will win kwara,kogi,nassarawa,plateau and benue together with FCT.

Again, he will win taraba,adamawa and dead heat gombe and bauchi. He will get 25%+ in yobe/borno.

Now, SW the states of osun,ondo, Ekiti are for atiku. Lagos,ogun and Oyo will be bumper to bumper.

NW;jigawa,sokoto are already for Atiku while kaduna,kano,zamfara and kebbi are close to call. only katsina is sure for buhari even that, the margin will be significantly reduced.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by Jonadull: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2019
paq1:

Atiku willl win 11states of SS/SE by landslide. He will win kwara,kogi,nassarawa,plateau and benue together with FCT.

Again, he will win taraba,adamawa and dead heat gombe and bauchi. He will get 25%+ in yobe/borno.

Now, SW the states of osun,ondo, Ekiti are for atiku. Lagos,ogun and Oyo will be bumper to bumper.

NW;jigawa,sokoto are already for Atiku while kaduna,kano,zamfara and kebbi are close to call. only katsina is sure for buhari even that, the margin will be significantly reduced.

You should be placed on suicide watch

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by franchasng: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Even if he (PDP) wins...
Saraki will still be Senate President,
Obasanjo will find his way back to Aso Rock..
Dogara will remain speaker of the House...
Reno Omokri, Ffk and all those noise makers will be back in full force...

Etc, etc...

This simply means Nigeria will remain how it has always been... The only way forward is to vote in a completely new face and we have several options already...

Atiku.... Buhari.... Is a No No for Nigerians!
Please sir don't waste your vote, its either Atiku or Buhari that will win the election.

Sowore just want to make name and maybe prepare for next 8 years election. Same with Olawepo Hashim and Moghalu.

Due to Nigeria's unofficial but recognized Presidential zoning system, the battle is between Atiku and Buhari.

And we have tried Buhari and have seen the best of Buhari which is far below average, it is safer and saner we try Atiku and see his own best and if its not good enough, we try another person.

This is the only way to change Nigeria. We need to reach Nigerian Presidents and Governors that there is nothing like power of incumbency to win reelection again in Nigeria but based on great performance only.

If we achieve to vote out Buhari, believe me, every incoming Nigerian President will never take Nigerians for granted again, they will work hard to deliver on their key campaign promises but if Buhari succeeds in rigging the election and wins, it spells doom for Nigeria's democracy and future.

It hurts me that majority of so called enlightened Yorubas aren't seeing this reality. It hurts that Yoruba youths just want to sacrifice Nigeria's future on the promise of making Osinbajo next Nigeria's President that they are not 100% sure out of following a selfish, corrupt man Tinubu even when some wise Yoruba elites have seen the handwriting on the walls, this was why I wanted Atiku to pick Yoruba VP so Yorubas can rest since they love VP and power more than national development, it hurts to share a nation with foolish dafts angry angry
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by Nature8(m): 6:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Raphaelmary:
What EIU sees lying down, zombies and eh fi si bigots cant see it even if they climb Mount Everest

grin
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by NdiaraIGBO: 6:45am On Feb 02, 2019
Firefire:
Insha'Allah

In Jesus Name

Lagbara Edumare.

Ameen, Amin, Aase!

Flat head forgot his own language. See ya life.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by Firefire(m): 6:47am On Feb 02, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Flat head forgot his own language. See ya life.

When you call me your uncle flat head, how do you think I will pay your school fees?

Alako’gba.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by NdiaraIGBO: 6:49am On Feb 02, 2019
franchasng:
Please sir don't waste your vote, its either Atiku or Buhari that will win the election.

Sowore just want to make name and maybe prepare for next 8 years election. Same with Olawepo Hashim and Moghalu.

Due to Nigeria's unofficial but recognized Presidential zoning system, the battle is between Atiku and Buhari.

And we have tried Buhari and have seen the best of Buhari which is far below average, it is safer and saner we try Atiku and see his own best and if its not good enough, we try another person.

This is the only way to change Nigeria. We need to reach Nigerian Presidents and Governors that there is nothing like power of incumbency to win reelection again in Nigeria but based on great performance only.

If we achieve to vote out Buhari, believe me, every incoming Nigerian President will never take Nigerians for granted again, they will work hard to deliver on their key campaign promises but if Buhari succeeds in rigging the election and wins, it spells doom for Nigeria's democracy and future.

It hurts me that majority of so called enlightened Yorubas aren't seeing this reality. It hurts that Yoruba youths just want to sacrifice Nigeria's future on the promise of making Osinbajo next Nigeria's President that they are not 100% sure out of following a selfish, corrupt man Tinubu even when some wise Yoruba elites have seen the handwriting on the walls, this was why I wanted Atiku to pick Yoruba VP so Yorubas can rest since they love VP and power more than national development, it hurts to share a nation with foolish dafts angry angry

Senseless rubbish. You expect a thief to better your life? Exactly how? Ok please sit down and explain to yourself what Atiku said he would do. And CAN he do it? How will he do it?
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by Naajjii: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2019
dockokwus:
Buhari can only win if he massively rigs the elections and the crisis that would throw up would threaten the whole existence of Nigeria.
SS and SE are fully for Atiku.
Atiku would also win the Middle Belt maybe with a smaller margin.
Kano that was APC's joker has been massively eroded by Kwankwaso rooting for Atiku,so maybe 50:50.
Lagos may also go Atiku's way or at worse 50:50 because of the Agberos that would be coerced to vote APC.
The North West in a free fair election would be even with Buhari winning in the NorthEast but with smaller margin than the tsunami he had against GEJ.
So how can Buhari defeat Atiku in any free fair election?It's impossible.
Keep dreaming,You better wake up to reality. ATIKU can only win wide in South East and narrow margin in South South, in North Central or Middlebelt He will win in Benue,Plateau and Taraba with Narrow margin. That is all for Atiku. Any other place it's Baba Buhari. North West,North East, South West, Most part of North Central, Kwara , Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa all are for next level. Plus Buhari got foot soldiers in Akwa Ibom,Delta,Cross River and Even Rivers State. These state though Atiku will win but the margins will not be as wide as what will happen up north.The incumbency factor will provide logistic services here and there.
South East is the only place Atiku is loved with passion and this is not natural love but a love inspired by hate on Buhari,it's artificial love and the region got the least number of voters, the least PVC holders couple with voter apathy situation there, we are watching how Atiku will be president with such support.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by NdiaraIGBO: 6:52am On Feb 02, 2019
Firefire:

When you call me your uncle flat head, how do you think I will pay your school fees?

Alako’gba.

O wa lara e! Oloripelebe ti gba gbe ile.

Refugee to dun.
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by Firefire(m): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

O wa lara e! Oloripelebe ti gba gbe ile.

Refugee to dun.

Sakamaje, pele. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by NdiaraIGBO: 6:54am On Feb 02, 2019
Naajjii:

Keep dreaming,You better wake up to reality. ATIKU can only win wide in South East and narrow margin in South South, in North Central or Middlebelt He will win in Benue,Plateau and Taraba with Narrow margin. That is all for Atiku. Any other place it's Baba Buhari. North West,North East, South West, Most part of North Central, Kwara , Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa all are for next level. Plus Buhari got foot soldiers in Akwa Ibom,Delta,Cross River and Even Rivers State. These state though Atiku will win but the margins will not be as wide as what will happen up north.The incumbency factor will provide logistic services here and there.
South East is the only place Atiku is loved with passion and this is not natural love but a love inspired by hate on Buhari,it's artificial love and the region got the least number of voters, the least PVC holders couple with voter apathy situation there, we are watching how Atiku will be president with such support.

You get time sef. Igbos are collectively blinded by severe hatred of Buhari. Anyway another 4 years of pain awaits them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by franchasng: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Senseless rubbish. You expect a thief to better your life? Exactly how? Ok please sit down and explain to yourself what Atiku said he would do. And CAN he do it? How will he do it?
if he doesn't do it, we vote him out after 4 years. I will be the one spearheading attacks to send Atiku back to Adamawa if he fails.

I just want us to stop reelecting incumbent Presidents when they didn't perform up to 40%.

Buhari failed woefully!! Even his wife Aisha agreed that her husband failed Nigerians, are we Nigerians so daft

Buhari's relatives and kinsmen are taking Nigerians for a ride using Buhari to enrich themselves and destroy the future of Nigerians.

I speak from insider info coming from Aisha Buhari's side.

Aisha Buhari is totally angry with Buhari and his kinsmen that hijacked and destroyed Buhari's government.

Can't we all see it

Must we be so selfish in this nation

Let's try Atiku and see what he can do pls Nigerians.

Buhari is a disaster and his second tenure will be deadly cry
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by Naajjii: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

You get time sef. Igbos are collectively blinded by severe hatred of Buhari. Anyway another 4 years of pain awaits them.
This na weekend brother, enough time to clear some people doubt .
Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by NdiaraIGBO: 7:21am On Feb 02, 2019
franchasng:
if he doesn't do it, we vote him out after 4 years. I will be the one spearheading attacks to send Atiku back to Adamawa if he fails.

I just want us to stop reelecting incumbent Presidents when they didn't perform up to 40%.

Buhari failed woefully!! Even his wife Aisha agreed that her husband failed Nigerians, are we Nigerians so daft

Buhari's relatives and kinsmen are taking Nigerians for a ride using Buhari to enrich themselves and destroy the future of Nigerians.

I speak from insider info coming from Aisha Buhari's side.

Aisha Buhari is totally angry with Buhari and his kinsmen that hijacked and destroyed Buhari's government.

Can't we all see it

Must we be so selfish in this nation

Let's try Atiku and see what he can do pls Nigerians.

Buhari is a disaster and his second tenure will be deadly cry

You sound like you just hate Buhari or you simply belief all the frustration in Nigeria is deliberately inflicted by one man Buhari.

Disappointment awaits many Nigerians BUT Buhari will win it again. And I hope he spends all the money in our reserves on critical infrastructure. Vote wisely sir.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine by Moorish: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2019
Idrisayuba8:
BUHARI INHERITED AN UNSTABLE ECONOMY
1. Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, said the Federal Government has borrowed about N473billion to pay salaries and fund the 2015 budget - May 2015
2. ‘’At least N30 trillion of Nigerian money has either been stolen, diverted or unaccounted for in the last few years under Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as Finance Minister’’. - Chukwuma Charles Soludo Feb. 4th, 2015.
3. N8.6 trillion stolen from Nigeria each year - AU report 2014 cited by Chukwuma Charles Soludo
4. ‘’The crises had begun to impact on the global economy, and we noticed some downward slide in oil prices in recent weeks. The Minister of Finance said there’s need to buckle up and ensure proper management of available resources to prepare Nigeria in case there is any recession.”- June 14th, 2012.
5. The Ministry of Finance is preparing just in case the crisis goes a bit deeper, Nigeria should be positioned to weather the storm and coast safely. Presently, we have no problem in terms of our finance management. Ministry of Finance- June 14th, 2012
6. ‘’Don’t Blame BUHARI, Jonathan Crumbled Nigeria’s Economy’’-Ngozi Okonjo Iweala – September 2016
7. The embezzled extraordinary story of Nigeria's $20 billion oil money 'leakage' unaccounted.- Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2013
8. Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala told reporters at a press conference in November 2013 that a significant portion of that money was distributed to the powerful governors of Nigeria's 36 states instead of being saved for a rainy day.

9. “I was in government when the likes of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Aganga, Sanusi were crying that we should save; we collectively said we don’t want savings, and we are now in this mess. – Peter Obi 2017

10. Former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi warned the Federal government that Nigeria was heading for serious economic crisis. His warnings followed his disclosure that the country lost $16 billion to subsidies that year (2011)

11. Former CBN governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi noted under PDP government that the Nigerian foreign reserves had been depleted such that serious economic crisis would befall the nation if the oil prices crash continues in the international market (2011).
Why do Atiku sympathizers ignore these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Kalu's Posters Flood Katsina, Kano, Gasau, Lagos, Osun, Owerri, Others / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.