Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. (10748 Views)

Reasons Bad Boys Get Good Girls Always And Why / Nigerian Girls Are All Fúcking Useless! No Exception! (Fvcking goddamn hoes!) / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nice to know guys are waking up faster.. Nice one Op. Keep spreading the gospel cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
dairykidd:
Nice to know guys are waking up faster.. Nice one Op. Keep spreading the gospel cheesy
Thanks jare. wink

1 Like

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by escapefromusa(f): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
lilmax:
kudos to people who can read long lines like this

Beside's the length. His writing is bad, really bad.

And there is a good chance; he earned has 2.1 or better degree. undecided
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
escapefromusa:

You are welcome. As you have come, so you shall go. grin
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by escapefromusa(f): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
You are welcome. As you have come, so you shall go. grin

start here genius
hemingwayapp
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
escapefromusa:

start here genius
hemingwayapp
grin you are welcome.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
escapefromusa:

It's "beside the length" not "beside's the length."

It's "Beside the length, his writing is really bad." It's not "Beside's the length. His writing is bad, really bad.

Seems your hemingwayapp is really working for you. grin It's likely that you never went beyond primary school.

NB : no vex, just using your standard against you.

5 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Op you nailed it.I pity the pussy niggars that still fall for all these.A guy brought up an issue here asking if its right to buy a mobile phone for a girl in a serous relationship and almost all the ladies here said it is right and some pussy niggars here even supported them.Ask yourself,can any girl buy a phone for a guy in a serous relationship with another girl and you will see their hypocrisy. Any man who succumb to their emotional manipulations is seen as a real man but those who stand firm are not real men,they are evil and wicked. Hahahahaha. Guys be wise.
lipsrsealed

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
Exactly! shocked don't mind them. The funniest is when they are shaming you for not being a mumu. grin I remember hearing "only broke boys complain about spending on girl but made men don't," a rationalisation and emotional manipulation to keep men shut from complaining about their leeching game and to inflat the ego of the men that spend on them. Many pussy soyboys would rather have their egos inflated in this way by these h0es [b]rather than tell these women to go, work and be independent. [/b]Some of them use this to define who is a real man or not. grin

Men need to wake up. It's not given unto women to define what makes us real men or not rather it's left to us to define what makes us real men.

Of which alot of men are scared to their balls when they come across a woman who calls the shot because she chose to work and be independent. TRUE FACT.

INFACT ALOT OF MEN ARE SO SCARED TO DATE A LADY WHO EARNS MORE THAN THEY DO FINANCIALLY, WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THEY ARE UPSTAIRS, WHO COMES FROM A HOME MORE NOBLE THAN THEIRS, WHO IN SHORT IS BETTER THAN THEY ARE.

Bro, don't get it twisted am only painting a REALISTIC PERSPECTIVE.

Let me support it with an empirical example. Have you read that great leader who forged Singapore from grass to grace? His book FROM 3rd TO FIRST WORLD?!

The late Lee Kuan Yew faced a lot of challenges, convincing men to marry ladies who are graduates, working and independent. Despite these men being graduates too, most preferred to marry a girl that didn't go to school at all, infact one from the village and not the Urban.

Why?!

Because of FEAR that their EGO could be bruised by an EDUCATED WOMAN who knows her rights and is able to fight for them.

I JUST GAVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF HOW ITS MOSTLY A LIE WHEN MEN SAY THEY PREFER AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN. MOST WANT A SUBMISSIVE WIFE AND HOW CAN A WIFE BE SUBMISSIVE TO HER HUSBAND WHEN SHE IS NOT DEPENDENT ON HIM?!

WHEN SHE IS SO INDEPENDENT AND ECONOMICAL VIBRANT THAT HER HUSBAND'S SALARY IS NOT ENOUGH TO BUY THE TYPE OF LINGERIE SHE USES HER HARD EARNED MONEY TO BUY FOR HER OWN SELF BEFORE SHE MET YOU.

A true and honest relationship is that one that is UNSELFISH and which both work as a team so as to win together.

* BRO, DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND MY PERSPECTIVE. A PERSPECTIVE I HAVE SUPPORTED EVEN WITH LEE KUAN YEW IN HIS BOOK. TRUTH IS, ALOT OF MEN ARE SCARED OF WOMEN WITH WIT, THEY RUN AWAY LIKE FRIGHTEN DOGS WITH THEIR TAILS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Of which alot of men are scared to their balls when they come across a woman who calls the shot because she chose to work and be independent. TRUE FACT. INFACT ALOT OF MEN ARE SO SCARED TO DATE A LADY WHO EARNS MORE THAN THEY DO FINANCIALLY, WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THEY ARE UPSTAIRS.

Have you read that great leader who forged Singapore from grass to grace? His book FROM 3rd TO FIRST WORLD?!

The late Lee Kuan Yew faced a lot of challenges, convincing men to marry ladies who are graduates, working and independent. Despite these men being graduates too, most preferred to marry a girl that didn't go to school at all, infact one from the village and not the Urban.

Why?!

Because of FEAR that their EGO could be bruised by an EDUCATED WOMAN who knows her rights and is able to fight for them.

I JUST GAVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF HOW ITS MOSTLY A LIE WHEN MEN SAY THEY PREFER AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN. MOST WANT A SUBMISSIVE WIFE AND HOW CAN A WIFE BE SUBMISSIVE TO HER HUSBAND WHEN SHE IS NOT DEPENDENT ON HIM. WHEN SHE IS SO INDEPENDENT AND ECONOMICAL VIBRANT THAT YOUR SALARY IS NOT ENOUGH TO BUY THE TYPE OF LINGERIE SHE USES HER HARD EARNED MONEY TO BUY FOR HER OWN SELF BEFORE SHE MET YOU.

A true and honest relationship is that one that is UNSELFISH and which both work as a team so as to win together.

* BRO, DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND MY PERSPECTIVE. A PERSPECTIVE I HAVE SUPPORTED EVEN WITH LEE KUAN YEW IN HIS BOOK. TRUTH IS ALOT OF MEN ARE SCARED OF WOMEN WITH WIT, THEY RUN AWAY LIKE FRIGHTEN DOGS WITH THEIR TAILS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS.

I agree that most men like to marry women who are "below." It's all misogynistic pride that was rooted in the traditions of man's early history and we still see it today. It's the same pride that manifests itself when you see a boy feeling ashamed that he lost a fight to girl or a girl beat him in chess. Girls don't feel ashamed if they are at the receiving end.

Why should it matter if a woman earns more than a man? So it's not enough that a woman loves a man but it's necessary that she be "below" her man? A lot of men are scared because society says men are not men if they can't provide; they have the misogynistic pride I talked about; those with lesser cash should not command respect from those with more cash and/or educated women look down on men below their class and are proud because they have a degree. What you wrote is true, for a relationship to work both must work together and if they work together regardless of who earns more, the relationship will be okay.

4 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
I agree that most men like to marry women who are "below." It's all misogynistic pride that was rooted in the traditions of man's early history and we still see it today. It's the same pride that manifests itself when you see a boy feeling ashamed that he lost a fight to girl or a girl beat him in chess. Girls don't feel ashamed if they are at the receiving end.

Why should it matter if a woman earns more than a man? So it's not enough that a woman loves a man but it's necessary that she be "below" her man? A lot of men are scared because society says men are not men if they can't provide; they have the misogynistic pride I talked about; those with lesser cash should not command respect from those with more cash and/or educated women look down on men below their class and are proud because they have a degree. What you wrote is true, for a relationship to work both must work together and if they work together regardless of who earns more, the relationship will be okay.

AM MOST GRATEFUL FOR THE #BOLDED. THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER.

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Of which alot of men are scared to their balls when they come across a woman who calls the shot because she chose to work and be independent. TRUE FACT.

INFACT ALOT OF MEN ARE SO SCARED TO DATE A LADY WHO EARNS MORE THAN THEY DO FINANCIALLY, WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THEY ARE UPSTAIRS, WHO COMES FROM A HOME MORE NOBLE THAN THEIRS, WHO IN SHORT IS BETTER THAN THEY ARE.

Let me support it with an empirical example. Have you read that great leader who forged Singapore from grass to grace? His book FROM 3rd TO FIRST WORLD?!

Why?!

I JUST GAVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF HOW ITS MOSTLY A LIE WHEN MEN SAY THEY PREFER AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN. MOST WANT A SUBMISSIVE WIFE AND HOW CAN A WIFE BE SUBMISSIVE TO HER HUSBAND WHEN SHE IS NOT DEPENDENT ON HIM?!

WHEN SHE IS SO INDEPENDENT AND ECONOMICAL VIBRANT THAT HER HUSBAND'S SALARY IS NOT ENOUGH TO BUY THE TYPE OF LINGERIE SHE USES HER HARD EARNED MONEY TO BUY FOR HER OWN SELF BEFORE SHE MET YOU.

* BRO, DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND MY PERSPECTIVE. A PERSPECTIVE I HAVE SUPPORTED EVEN WITH LEE KUAN YEW IN HIS BOOK. TRUTH IS, ALOT OF MEN ARE SCARED OF WOMEN WITH WIT, THEY RUN AWAY LIKE FRIGHTEN DOGS WITH THEIR TAILS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS.

.. You re right bro.These kind of men thinks and believe that a woman can only be submissive once money is involved.

2 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by escapefromusa(f): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Martinez19:
It's "beside the length" not "beside's the length."

It's "Beside the length, his writing is really bad." It's not "Beside's the length. His writing is bad, really bad.

Seems your hemingwayapp is really working for you. grin It's likely that you never went beyond primary school.

NB : no vex, just using your standard against you.

If only you were this meticulous .. And yes I never graduated. cool
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Stranger18: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
0p you met the wrong woman oh. There are nice ladies out there just like there are nice guys out there.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
escapefromusa:

If only you were this meticulous .. And yes I never graduated. cool
Well, I try as much as possible to be meticulous. cool grin

1 Like

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Stranger18:
0p you met the wrong woman oh. There are nice ladies out there just like there are nice guys out there.
I never said that there were no nice girls, read the first thing I wrote in my op.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by TimiRume(f): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
wetdick:
Most of these guys writing this nonsense and calling girls bitches and all sort of names are betas in real life.

People acting all hardcore on NL, in real life they are cowards and can't approach women.
They are beta weaklings no woman wants.
Alpha males would forever be desired above these cry babies gringrin Team Alpha cool
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
TimiRume:
They are beta weaklings no woman wants.
Alpha males would forever be desired above these cry babies gringrin Team Alpha cool
Lol. Have you met us before? Didn't you see I wasn't referring to all girls? Are you trying to deny that many women don't fit into the characteristics I described? If not, how then is this the undue demonisation and bashing of women? I don't just know the problem with you beta pussy slaves.

Beta cucklings calling themselves alphas. Yimu cool
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 04, 2019
5thElement:
What's with the demonizing of women these days anyway?

I had to laugh at your last paragragh where you mentioned moral compass or something...

Men and women can be demonic if the want to be. It isn't limited to a gender.

The way some guys lie and cheat ehn...Satan needs to get quality tutorials from them.

You attract the kind of female you hook up with. And as a man, you deserve the kind of guy your daughters hook up with.

Change your game and your player will change.

Stop being a simp.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Martinez19:

@bold
Are you fvcking re7arded or what? Didn't read this in my write up?

@red
This topic is about a certain type of women not guys. I know you missed that given your bias and re7ardation.

@blue
At your age, see the nonsense you are typing. Of course, pin it on the men grin it's all their fault. Do you think men can read minds or determine who becomes interested in them? Notice how you didn't focus on my topic or read it properly and how you didn't condemn the ruthless gold digging and manipulation of the women I am referring to. Shameless beta cuck. Mtewwwww undecided

Op, don't mind this fvcking simp.
Captain save a ho prick.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2019
Bidobado1:

Op, don't mind this fvcking simp.
Captain save a ho prick.
They are many here captian save Nigeria.hoes
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Bidobado1:

Stop being a simp.

stop being a wuss and grow up buddy.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2019
5thElement:

stop being a wuss and grow up buddy.
Lol. The irony of irrationality. Look yourself in the mirror every morning and say those words to who you see in the mirror.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by davien(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2019
Lol... These are all true op, it's an element ingrained in most of them sadly, the funny aspect is the females will support the magas here but fvck the jerks in real life..
The day I stopped being a Maga, one came and cheated on her boyfriend with me, I refused this girl tire she still bring am come, I fvck the girl tire while her bf was calling and asking "hope she's not cheating again?" imagine! He couldn't man up and leave the girl, and the girl he was keeping like egg was being fried by me.
I have so many uncountable stories.. If you are easily manipulated better learn from this thread

2 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2019
Martinez19:
Lol. The irony of irrationality. I look at myself in the mirror every morning and say those exact same words to who I see in the mirror.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2019
Martinez19:
I am human stvpidity at it's finest.

As I have said, I am a complete _retard and bound to be a shameless beta cuck and pussy worshipping cvnt all the days of my life. Can't you see that the reason i open useless treads on Nairaland is because I am jobless and pussy-whipped. I had a very poor upbringing. I wasn't trained to respect women but to treat them like chattel. I am the kind of person who can't take responsibility for his actions. I must always blame the female gender. I am a Mangina. My life is totally worthless. I cry myself to sleep every night because my ex-girlfriend broke up with me. Woe is me! I wish I could end it all.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2019
wetdick:
Why should we ban people just because they are against your views? I hate censorship. It kills real disscussion.

if you are a moderator then you are a failure of a moderator. Seun should actually replace you. "why should we ban people just because they are against your views?..." if you cant see at least 2 to 3 violations of the rules listed on Nairaland homepage in most of his responses, then you aren't fit for that job.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2019
Anyway, the op said "BOYS get in here".

I should have known better than to post on this thread. I'll leave the BOYS to it then.

kiddies corner to wail over ex-girlfriends. lol
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
5thElement:
Anyway, the op said "BOYS get in here".

I should have known better than to post on this thread. I'll leave the BOYS to it then.

kiddies corner to wail over ex-girlfriends. lol
Lol. Strawmanning is for losers. Despite the fact that you edited my posts to insult me, you still went ahead to complain to the mods because I insulted you grin. In fact, I did not insult you instead I said facts about you that you didn't like. Am I going to report you to the mods for insulting me? No. As an alpha male, it takes a lot to make me cry unlike the butthurt beta that ran crying to the mod grin.

Hope you are okay or do Martinez19 nurse your hurting emotions and bring a handkerchief to wipe your tears?

3 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
5thElement:

if you are a moderator then you are a failure of a moderator. Seun should actually replace you. "why should we ban people just because they are against your views?..." if you cant see at least 2 to 3 violations of the rules listed on Nairaland homepage in most of his responses, then you aren't fit for that job.
Leave wetdick alone. You edited my post and insulted me thereby violating the same laws. Would you call the mods on yourself? Of course not. A man of double standards. That's how I know beta males: they run off crying to their mum or authority when they are crushed in arguments by alphas like Martinez19. Sorry for hurting you, I will bring pap in a feeding bottle in our next clash instead of beef in a plate. Seems you are not yet an alpha to take strong meat and graciously have a taste of your own medicine. grin

2 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
5thElement:

So the neighbor that got her pregnant is a woman, or a goat, or a dog? undecided
What a colossal display of irrationality. He simply asked how is it the boyfriend's fault that the girlfriend cheated and you are here mentioning the neighbour. What is the relevance of the neighbour to his question? What irrationality grin. JOHNNYSPUTE simply ignored you because he knows incorrigible irrationality when he sees one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. / Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) / How Safe Is The “safe Period”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.