Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. (10757 Views)

Reasons Bad Boys Get Good Girls Always And Why / Nigerian Girls Are All FĂșcking Useless! No Exception! (Fvcking goddamn hoes!) / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
[s]NB: 1) Girls, if you know that you are not among the women I am describing, no need to attack me if indeed I didn't strike any nerve.[/s] cheesy 2) I saw this idea from somewhere. grin wink

Men have always been made to see, first hand, the nature of ladies either through the hard way or through the experiences of others. Unfortunately, the hard way is usually learnt when it's too late and the damages are irreversible. While in every generations, men are waking up to the true nature of these materialistic gold diggers and their rationalisations and techniques, certain soft MUGUs are still being stvpid to fall into the traps of these women and worse is that they are manipulated before their very eyes. Here are the top ten traits of these women :

10) DENYING THE WALL : the wall simply means the deterioration of sexual value and attractiveness. This is a foe that these gold diggers would have to face sooner or later and unlike that for men, theirs come quickly. Since all these women think that the world revolves around their ass, boobs, smooth skin, pretty face and sexy thighs and these are only what they have to offer, they constantly live in denial that the wall is going to happen and that they will remain beautiful long enough. Rather than settle down and love a man, they spend their prime bouncing from one dick to another all for money. You can't blame them, it's all they have to offer so living in denial makes them feel better. Many of them think they are special and they can still maintain their beauty when the wall comes. They can't accept their depreciation with time. grin

9) RATIONALISATION : these women are never at fault. They always find a way to talk and reason their way out of taking responsibility for their actions. They hate being held accountable for their actions. Ask her why she left her boyfriend and you will hear tales about how he was a devil to her despite him f00lishly spending all he had on her and trying to please her. Ask them why they are gold diggers, they say they are wired to seek men with resources. Aren't resource seekers for survival purposes supposed to be good managers of resources? How come these women don't even try to save or like the idea of saving? grin Resource seekers indeed that you waste these resources on gucci wears and unnecessary materialistic stuffs that you flaunt on instagram and use to compete with your fellow women when you could save them and live fine but no, they are resource seekers. Try to call out women on gold digging and they respond with "not all women are like that", oh please, give me a break grin.
There are many things they rationalise and there are many rationalisations eg. "men are supposed to provide" a defence for being mentally and physically lazy and unproductive in a relationship despite saying that they are empowered and strong women. Lwkmd grin

8] HUBRIS (ARROGANT PRIDE) : despite the fact that men have laboured in the past and given up their lives fighting wars to establish western values, the freedom and security they enjoy, they still spit on men in hatred and say that they don't need men cheesy. Even in the present day, these women still think men are their problem. This is the arrogance and pride seen in gold diggers and feminists despite the fact that men with blue collar jobs are working hard to see that they are comfortable and I didn't mention the fact that it seems they don't mind casting down their pride to humble themselves before a man that has money. grin

7) DEHUMANISATION : no matter how handsome you are, morally upright you are or how much you've sacrificed for her emotionally and financially, you are always, at every point in time, just a property she uses for her own selfish interest. The moment you lose your job, get withdrawn from school, repeat a class in uni or it seems their are no prospects for you in future, she is done with you. These girls have, at all times, all boys in their database grin whom they scan and juxtapose to see who would be most useful to them financially only. With that scanning eyes of theirs, they are never focused on boys that come their way for whatever reason instead they are always scanning boys to determine their net worth. They remember your belt, shoes, clothing, phone and wristwatch brands and know the shirts you have and don't have grin. The money worship is too much. Men take note, they don't care a damn about you once they are done, they dump you. Even if their mother in law was nice to them, they still don't mind treating the son as trash grin. Men would want to connect emotionally out of true love and want to form a deep connection but these women are just opposite. Don't be mad when they save your name as "ATM 2," "Mugu 1" etc. on their phone contact. cheesy

6) EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION : this is one of their greatest strengths. Remember when you told her to sign a prenup and she started crying saying "so you don't trust me?"? shocked Remember when you told her you wanted to take a DNA test on your children and she changed her countenance, protested and spouted the usual "so you don't trust me?" "are you implying that I am a h0e?" ? grin My friends, never fall for them and recognise that their emotional manipulation comes in diverse ways. Remember when you discovered that your children weren't yours and she and her friends started playing the victim saying "just forgive her," " she thought they were your kids," "it takes real men to take care of children that are not biologically theirs."? grin Remember the thread on nairaland about testing your girlfriend? Did you see the rationalisation going on there and how those h0es hate taking responsibility or being held accountable? grin

Remember when you told her that you needed to save some money but she started pressurising you to give her because there is one urgent need of hers(which she probably invented grin ) and when you didn't give her, she became offended, distant, nagging/bullying, and giving you hints that you don't love her or value her ? Remember when she tried twisting an argument or confrontation so that she becomes the victim instead of saying sorry? grin We men need to start calling them out on this and standing our ground. These women emotionally manipulate to get you do their biddings or overlook their faults and they would exploit you to any extent. grin

5) MONKEY BRANCHING : this is when a woman starts a relationship with another man immediately after breaking up with her man. This new man is usually who she was talking to and referring to as her "friend," "cousin," or "uncle" while she was in a relationship with you. Just like monkeys, they don't just leave their man and go to the next rich/richer guy, they ensure they have a full grip on the rich/richer guy before they branch off from the original guy. This connection and establishing themselves in the life of the rich/richer guy is a process that occurs while she is still in a relationship with the original guy. So boys, when you see her texting in the midnight, for long hours, and say she was talking to her cousin, you are likely in trouble. grin

4) LACK OF LOYALTY : this is on a societal level. These women can never sincerely care about things like patriotism and traditions. In the past each time a city was invaded, the men in that city, if they are brave, will engage in a fight to death. If the men in that city are killed by the invaders, these women(in that city) would not honour their men's memory by fighting too to death or resisting the invaders instead they become brides of the invaders and spread their legs willingly for these strong invaders rather than honour the memories of the men who gave their lives fighting for them. They become war booties. They don't give a damn about the memories of these men and these memories are left to rot away. In present times, they will deny you for for money. grin
As I have said, these set of women do not care about patriotism and traditions and would submit and go towards the men with power and riches regardless of who these men are. grin

3) COGNITIVE DISSONANCE : They don't need men yet they run after and willingly submit to rich men and svck their d1cks. They pride themselves as life givers with good maternal instincts yet they commit abortions anyhow. They claim they want equality yet they demand that men are responsible for their financial needs. Think they are as good as men but become timid during the time of war. They want to be respected yet disrespect men. Think it's okay to slap a man but thinks it's not okay to slap a woman. You cannot reason with people like this. grin

2) NO MORAL COMPASS : the mistake men, who fall for these women, make is that they project their morality, dignity and compassion unto these women. Truth is, these women have no soul and are pure heartless and dominated by greed and vanity. Men have been falsely accused of rape even when they thought they were safe because they thought that just like them, these women were decent human beings. Men went into relationship with these women because they taught these women were emotionally and honestly invested in the relationship just as they(the men) were only to find out that these women are incorrigible in their heartless, mean, selfish, materialistic and greedy ways no matter what. She is smiling with you in your best times but snubbing you in your hard times.

One of the reasons they are bold in their attitude to do these things is because society turns a blind eye to these behaviours of theirs and favours the nonsense that man is the provider, a man is not a man if he can't provide for his household and it's the woman's duty to receive grin. I have never seen when society call out these women on their selfish and heartless way of using men as properties. In fact, stvpid naive rich men would overlook their dishonesty and heartlessness all because they have a pretty face and nice body. Truth is these women have no moral compass and would do literally anything thing, even poisoning you, to get your properties.

1) SELFISHNESS : you will do 999 good things for her but make one mistake, she will say you are a bad person. Everything must perfectly go their way or else they are displeased. They are ungrateful and it's always about them. It's what they want that matters. Even if it's your last card, you must give it to them or you become a bad person even though you've spent on them heavily in the past.

Ubunja, HardMirror, tosyne2much and other male romancelanders.

Seun, mynd44 and lalasticlala, please for the first time in my life, carry me siddon for front page. cry

EDIT : one thing I left out as regards number two is that it doesn't matter if they call themselves christians, muslims, atheists, deists, agnostics, buddhists or claim to be adherents of other religions, they are all the same when it comes to having no moral compass. Despite their religiosity or false show of religious morals, they are still the same heartless, materialistic and selfish leeches. If you think Seyi will make a nice christian lady and be the kind and moral wife because she attends church, you are in for a big shock.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Deicide: 6:53am On Feb 02, 2019
No 6 is really funny but i can relate grin
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by lilmax(m): 7:00am On Feb 02, 2019
kudos to people who can read long lines like this

5 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2019
JUST LIKE A SHOWCASED MARKET MATERIAL, A BETTER BIDDER ALWAYS COMES TO TAKE HER FROM WHOSOEVER IS IN POSSESSION.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Rextizz(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2019
Nigerian girls ain't worth it self, make money, travel out and get a better girl.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Deicide:
No 6 is really funny but i can relate grin
Since you can relate, tell us your story.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2019
Apt. Nicely written. Op went to Oxford or Harvard I can tell.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2019
One thing I left out as regard number two is that it doesn't matter if they call themselves christians, muslims, atheists, deists, agnostics, buddhists or claim to be adherents of other religions, they are all the same when it comes to having no moral compass. Despite their religiosity or false show of religious morals, they are still the same heartless, materialistic and selfish leeches. If you think Seyi will make a nice christian lady and be the kind and moral wife because she attends church, you are in for a big shock.

5 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2019
So op where did you copy it from?
I am seeing western values. It means the it was copied and modified.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Op you nailed it.I pity the pussy niggars that still fall for all these.A guy brought up an issue here asking if its right to buy a mobile phone for a girl in a serous relationship and almost all the ladies here said it is right and some pussy niggars here even supported them.Ask yourself,can any girl buy a phone for a guy in a serous relationship with another girl and you will see their hypocrisy. Any man who succumb to their emotional manipulations is seen as a real man but those who stand firm are not real men,they are evil and wicked. Hahahahaha. Guys be wise.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2019
wetdick:
So op where did you copy it from?

I am seeing western values. It means the it was copied and modified.

We, in Nigeria, are living under western. Your freedom of speech and other rights are western values.

3 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Op you nailed it.I pity the pussy niggars that still fall for all these.A guy brought up an issue here asking if its right to buy a mobile phone for a girl in a serous relationship and almost all the ladies here said it is right and some pussy niggars here even supported them.Ask yourself,can any girl can buy a phone for a guy in a serous relationship with another girl and you will see their hypocrisy. Any man who succumb to their emotional manipulations is seen as a real man but those who stand firm are not real men, they are evil and wicked. Hahahahaha. Guys be wise.
Exactly! shocked don't mind them. The funniest is when they are shaming you for not being a mumu. grin I remember hearing "only broke boys complain about spending on girl but made men don't," a rationalisation and emotional manipulation to keep men shut from complaining about their leeching game and to inflat the ego of the men that spend on them. Many pussy soyboys would rather have their egos inflated in this way by these h0es rather than tell these women to go, work and be independent. Some of them use this to define who is a real man or not. grin

Men need to wake up. It's not given unto women to define what makes us real men or not rather it's left to us to define what makes us real men.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
Exactly! shocked don't mind them. The funniest is when they are shaming you for not being a mumu. grin

... That's it bro.But I tell you one thing,its better for a man to be shamed for not being a mumu than for a mumu to be praised in his presence but laughed at behind.The only way a woman sees a man as being real is by activating the mumu buttons. If the guy falls,he is real but if he doesn't, then he is either broke,wicked or mean.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2019
grin The Cognitive Dissonance section is very true

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2019
@ CAPSLOCKED, ubunja, JOHNNYSPUTE and nairaland boys, what do you think about this? grin

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2019
ikhileomotayo:
grin The Cognitive Dissonance section is very true
Lol. If you don't trust them, wahala. If you trust them well enough to bet your cash on their faithfulness, wahala. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2019
What's with the demonizing of women these days anyway?

I had to laugh at your last paragragh where you mentioned moral compass or something...

Men and women can be demonic if the want to be. It isn't limited to a gender.

The way some guys lie and cheat ehn...Satan needs to get quality tutorials from them.

You attract the kind of female you hook up with. And as a man, you deserve the kind of guy your daughters hook up with.

Change your game and your player will change.

4 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Deicide: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
Since you can relate, tell us your story.
There is noting to tell oh
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2019

I had to laugh at your last paragragh where you mentioned moral compass or something...

The way some guys lie and cheat ehn...Satan needs to get quality tutorials from them.

You attract the kind of female you hook up with. And as a man, you deserve the kind of guys your daughters hook up with.

Change your game and your player will change.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Deicide: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2019
5thElement:

The problem with this is that most times this girls are aware you have a Girlfriend but would still go ahead and do the deed with you same way some girls love following married men....females are creature you can never understand grin

2 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2019
5thElement:

You attract the kind of female you hook up with. And as a man, you deserve the kind of guys your daughters hook up with. Change your game and your player will change.

@bold
Are you fvcking re7arded or what? Didn't read this in my write up?

NB: 1) this doesn't apply to all women. Girls, if you know that you are not among the women I am describing, no need to attack me if indeed I didn't strike any nerve.

@red
This topic is about a certain type of women not guys. I know you missed that given your bias and re7ardation.

@blue
At your age, see the nonsense you are typing. Of course, pin it on the men grin it's all their fault. Do you think men can read minds or determine who becomes interested in them? Notice how you didn't focus on my topic or read it properly and how you didn't condemn the ruthless gold digging and manipulation of the women I am referring to. Shameless beta cuck. Mtewwwww undecided

15 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2019
Deicide:
The problem with this is that most times this girls are aware you have a Girlfriend but would still go ahead and do the deed with you same way some girls love following married men....females are creature you can never understand grin

Well placing the blame on the girl and absolving the guy isn't fair, is it? It takes two to tango. If the guy or the married man zips up it'd be difficult for the girls to make them unfaithful.

Men aren't weak willed dogs you know. If a girl throws herself at you and you are in a committed relationship or married, the proper thing is to rebuff her and not sleep with her. smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19 please respond to this post, I want to see if you've been banned.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2019
5thElement:
Martinez19 please respond to this post, I want to see if you've been banned.
I have not been banned.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
We, in Nigeria, are living under western. Your freedom of speech and other rights are western values.

which we?except you havent been to the north where they practise sharia. And also the law is a mix of traditional,sharia and 2% rights. We do not practise western values here.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
I have not been banned.

That's interesting. I reported you though. I deduce that you're probably 19 years old or so. It would be infradig to engage you.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2019
wetdick:

which we?except you havent been to the north where they practise sharia. And also the law is a mix of traditional,sharia and 2% rights. We do not practise western values here.
Sharia isn't western values, my bad. We do practice western value, please read up on western values. Freedom of speech is a western value, equality of men and women is a western value, freedom of religion is a western value etc. Apart from northerners and all that apply don't we Lagosians and others citizens enjoy them? The idea of western value is what everyone good JSS 2 student knows. Please read up on it.

2 Likes

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2019
lets just have angels as girl friend.

I think every human have this potential. you will meet one or two people with this attitude. It is how you deal with them that shows if you are a real man.
Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Martinez19(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2019
5thElement:

That's interesting. I reported you though. I deduce that you're probably 19 years old or so. It would be infradig to engage you.
Intellectual discussions are all about critical reasoning and facts not age or feelings but it seems shameless beta cucks like you don't have much of that. You came into my thread and misread my post and I accurately(prove me wrong I dare you) called out your re7arded self on that. Any problems?

The mods would ban me if they are beta cucks and pvssy slaves like you or if they are females that fit into what my topic describes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2019
Martinez19:
Sharia isn't western values, my bad. We do practice western value, please read up on western values. Freedom of speech is a western value, equality of men and women is a western value, freedom of religion is a western value etc. Apart from northerners and all that apply don't we Lagosians and others citizens enjoy them? The idea of western value is what everyone good JSS 2 student knows. Please read up on it.

western value has to do with european cultures,tradition and civilization. We have our own value system. We only practise democracy here and nothing else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity / Is It Necessary To Date Before Marriage? / I Finally Did It... Damn The Feeling Was Heavenly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.