Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse (846 Views)

Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision / Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount / Buyers And Deal Hunters.. Please Beware Of Some Pickers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse by Thefarmer3: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2019
I saw his thread https://www.nairaland.com/4895569/make-order-ebay-amazon-all and paid him for some purchases on Amazon then he deactivated his account and stopped responding on WhatsApp. It was later that I realized I'm not his first victim and I've decided to create this topic in order to warn others because I know he will still come back to nairaland with a different monicker.

His name is Muse Abayomi Tajudeen
Phone numbers: 07067449037, 08181652116, 09070185418
Account details: access bank 0010855018, ecobank 4143005691
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse by HowGlorious: 6:42am On Feb 02, 2019
sad Sorry bro .next time try LaredoJohn
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse by Thefarmer3: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
HowGlorious:
sad Sorry bro .next time try LaredoJohn
Thanks, I'll be more careful next time
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse by Efetabore: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hello Guys,
I would like to publish some important in regards to a Prolific Scammer on this Platform and his Name is Tajudeen Abayomi Muse. He is usually involved in Amazon & Ebay Shipping and Cryptocurrency Trading Scams. He used the following monikers on Nairaland: Checkout996 and account details 0245114867 Wema Bank Mayor Folawiyo Muse using his Junior Brother's Bank Account. Also Orderprime and lastly the most popular Yorii2. I would also be posting the Photographs of his elder brother Oluwaseyi Olawale Muse because they are actually a family of Thieves.
His Current known Home Address is 24 Tayo Adebayo street, Abiola farm estate Ayobo Ipaja. His Elder Brother lives in that same Estate. When Apprehended Tajudeen will claim he is a Business man with Bad Decision bmaking Skills or Luck but he is a Nothing but a Scammer, Liar and Twitter begger make sure he is locked up. Chances are he has already Created another New Moniker so be Vigilant guys don't do any Deals with any new account especially if there is no physical confirmed Address and Positive Reviews from any satisfied existing Consumers. It doesn't matter how cheap the services are if it's new it's most definitely a Scammer or most definitely Tajudeen Abayomi Muse.
Phone Numbers: 08108237321, 07067449037.
I did this so this Animal can no longer Be Anonymous to this community and a Face or Faces can be associated with this pathetic Family.
Thank you all. I couldn't upload the Video recording I have of him.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse by seco1: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hope this criminal is not the same person as OKEDARA ADEWOLE YAKUBU that scammed me and so many other people on this platform last year?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse by seco1: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Wasted sperm.
Look at his face
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse by Ehisod(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
These guys are all over the place. Nairaland can also help to curb all these nonsense by always threads like these to the first page on the technology market page to create more awareness amongst potential victims. Mods should take note and do the needful before Nairaland becomes a thriving place for these never-do-wells.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Baby Drone Quadcopter Helicopter $64.27 (#23,500) / sold / SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.