Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount (1397 Views)

Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision / Sub9ja Scammed Me And Sold To Me A Faulty Iphone X. / SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please who know this guys personally to help me "nairaland.com/mayorall" I contract him to help me buy numbers of IP Cameras from amazon with full payment, i contact him since the promised time to delivered elapsed, it's one story or the other, it's one excuses or the other.

This guys no longer pick my calls, his so called customer care girl also don't pick call again. his website expired

I am plan to formally report to Police, probably sars, but because of this public holiday.

Anybody with information of this guy,
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
adex4me:
Please who know this guys personally to help me "nairaland.com/mayorall" I contract him to help me buy numbers of IP Cameras from amazon with full payment, i contact him since the promised time to delivered elapsed, it's one story or the other, it's one excuses or the other.

This guys no longer pick my calls, his so called customer care girl also don't pick call again. his website expired

I am plan to formally report to Police, probably sars, but because of this public holiday.

Anybody with information of this guy,

lipsrsealed
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount by lumide533(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
I doubt if he is a scammer oo. Cos ive done transactions with him very well before. Try sort out the issues amicably

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount by Domistic: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Interesting
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount by McMayor(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Someone he can't reach out to him want sort issues amicably with?

lumide533:
I doubt if he is a scammer oo. Cos ive done transactions with him very well before. Try sort out the issues amicably
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount by ubcandid(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Wow, you always have to be circumspect when dealing online with people. Did you go through his profile or meet him personally before entrusting your money in him? You should have his account number, take it up from there.
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount by Protein0: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
ubcandid:
Wow, you always have to be circumspect when dealing online with people. Did you go through his profile or meet him personally before entrusting your money in him? You should have his account number, take it up from there.

It's actually not how op painted it.
Read the "accused" reply here
https://www.nairaland.com/5355681/fraud-alert-please-know-mayorall
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Quickteller global mall is on the Playstore, save yourself the hassle next time, shop yourself from Amazon and lots of other sites(no eBay). DHL will deliver the items you buy to your doorstep. I’ve been using them for ages, their exchange rate is 364 to a dollar.

Be a bit patient, let’s hope you’ve not been scammed. Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount by ubcandid(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Protein0:

It's actually not how op painted it.
Read the "accused" reply here
https://www.nairaland.com/5355681/fraud-alert-please-know-mayorall
Seen. Thanks.
Re: Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount by Abbeycaesar(m): 2:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Buying through that app is far more expensive than buying in Naija. I can't believe the outrageous cost of some common phones that I checked there!
Lucid1:
Quickteller global mall is on the Playstore, save yourself the hassle next time, shop yourself from Amazon and lots of other sites(no eBay). DHL will deliver the items you buy to your doorstep. I’ve been using them for ages, their exchange rate is 364 to a dollar.

Be a bit patient, let’s hope you’ve not been scammed. Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7plus 128gb ,rose Gold, Factory, No Touch Id- soldout / 1000watts Solar Generator With 2 Standing Fan @ The Rate Of N188,000 For 20 Peop / Juicy Deal On Hp Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.