Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award (16278 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by wink2015(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Amb Olakunle Churchill, CEO BIG CHURCH GROUP Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award [Photos]

The MD/CEO BIG CHURCH GROUP, Amb. Olakunle Churchill has been awarded another prestigious honor by the Yoruba Youth Assembly, The award which is labeled as the Yoruba Youth Assembly Prestigious Award ceremony took place in Akure, the Sunshine state capital city.

According to a press release from the leadership of the Yoruba Youth Assembly , Ambassador Olakunke Churchill was preferred for the award as a result of his numerous contributions to humanitarian and philanthropic initiatrives in Nigeria and the Yoruba race which he also blends into his career to promote peace and humanitarian works.
In his remarks he expressed special thanks and appreciation to the leadership of the Youth Assembly for the award of recognition, while promising to continue working hard in the interest of the Yoruba people and serving humanity in general.

Amb. Olakunle Churchill had also Received numerous Meritorious Awards in recent Times which Includes;

Most Outstanding Group Of The Year By Scream Awards [Big Church Group]

Youth Empowerment Award by African Icon Awards

Brand Ambassador on Fight Against Drug Abuse

Personality of the Year by ECOWAS YOUTH COUNCIL

Outstanding Personality of the Year by Nigeria Hype Awards
http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/amb-olakunle-churchill-ceo-big-church.html?m=1

I see Mr Olakunle Churchill contesting public office in the near future.

The award he is getting is just a testimony to what is coming.

Kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by noskcid(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
how on earth did this guy meet Toto dick dey?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:
He go pain toto dickhead. cheesy
she is getting married next Saturday,so what’s the pain all about?
jrusky:
This guy is just growing from grace to grace wish him more grace. This is a guy one woman was calling a son of ordinary gardner.

God is great.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by michony505(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
MiaB:
You that is always insulting everyone on every thread
I fear you nairaland guys.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by KringelPringel: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Congrats grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by desmond2pk: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
Who was this guy before tonto dike married him?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by idonhammer: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
Canadame8788:

for wia, guy is broke now. His $1.5 mil don finish.if you know, you know.[/b]
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by FroshJaynex(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Does this guy bags the awards or buy them. Everyday different awards, where his he heading to with so much awards.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by laughitall(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
MiaB:
choi you see your life
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by jrusky(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Benz4pimp:
she is getting married next Saturday,so what’s the pain all about?

Your type are the reason Nigeria is in this sorry state. You quoted me because of Tontoh talking about pain. Pls what kind of pain is that or how is Tontoh matter a pain to anyone? Are you alright? I guess No.

If she is getting marry by Saturday is that my headache? Do i say she should not marry? People like you are the one making Tontoh to be living wayward life without thinking.

Someone who is getting marry next Saturday release her half nude picture in bathtub 2 days ago and you think she will still make a good wife? Be deceiving yourself honourable Tontoh apologist.

Pls waka one side.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by laughitall(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
wink2015:

I see Mr Olakunle Churchill contesting public office in the near future.

The award he is getting is just a testimony to what is coming.

Kudos to him.
very correct on point
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by bluebay(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
This Youngman always Dey collect unrecognized awards for the country grin.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
jrusky:

Your type are the reason Nigeria is in this sorry state. You quoted me because of Tontoh talking about pain. Pls what kind of pain is that or how is Tontoh matter a pain to anyone? Are you alright? I guess No.

If she is getting marry by Saturday is that my headache? Do i say she should not marry? People like you are the one making Tontoh to be living wayward life without thinking.

Someone who is getting marry next Saturday release her half nude picture in bathtub 2 days ago and you think she will still make a good wife? Be deceiving yourself honourable Tontoh apologist.

Pls waka one side.
hahaha!!!uou has to Type all that because of someone else’s business,heya...u r damn frustrated,pele
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by daddytime(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by Trustee1: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
FTC ......abeg make I send my Acc no .......This month na my birth day I no get any money ......abeg
This nonsense should be a good reason for suspension. You're in a forum not on the street or a charity website.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by Trustee1: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
MiaB:
Karma is a Bitch. He should eat his phone up for birthday. Mannerless Beggar.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by Isoduwa(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Capensis:
After Tonto left this guy, he becomes rather more confused.

It cant be a Yoruba Youth Award without any Yoruba Insignias and usual drummers. grin

Enter house �
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by SEGLIZ: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
MiaB:

truly what goes around comes around.
nemesis is about catching up with him.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
jrusky:

Pls waka one side.

Its people like you that steal women's pants and cut their throat for rituals.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by polosky: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:
He go pain toto dickhead. cheesy
God have mercy!.. what a name?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Churchill buying mushroom awards since 1800grin Next thing now you hear he wants to contest for senator.

His moms ain't looking bad though. . .
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by bayocanny: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
apeleone:
Is it a an extended family award? The people here are not up to 20.
lol, you're funny
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by poweredcom(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Philpham:
The yahoo gay lord has won an award.

Wat do u gain by insulting people calling dem gay na ur papa dem don Bleep before
Re: Olakunle Churchill Bags Yoruba Youth Leadership Worldwide Award by jrusky(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Philpham:

[s]Its people like you that steal women's pants and cut their throat for rituals.[/s]

Senseless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Advises Guys On Girls / Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Philanthropist Of The Year Award With Son (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.