Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nigerian Air Force - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Air Force (371 Views)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / VIDEO: Nigerian Female Cadet Tortured By Senior Air Force Officers. Horrifying! / Meet Casmir, A Beautiful Air Force Officer And Sexy Fitness Trainer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Air Force by jacobsphilipshola(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2019
please what will be the rank of trade in Air Force
Nigerian, I want to apply with my ND result, what will be my rank, or is it going to be the same with recruit personal,.........please I need good respond
Re: Nigerian Air Force by joyberry(f): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2019
jacobsphilipshola:
please what will be the rank of trade in Air Force
Nigerian, I want to apply with my ND result, what will be my rank, or is it going to be the same with recruit personal,.........please I need good respond
if you hv an nd,Apply with the result ,if you are accepted into the Airforce, after the training and passing out, six months after you are going to be promoted to the rank of a Corporal. Good luck
Re: Nigerian Air Force by jacobsphilipshola(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
thanks dear, this my contact 07067795939 flash me
Re: Nigerian Air Force by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
joyberry:
if you hv an nd,Apply with the result ,if you are accepted into the Airforce, after the training and passing out, six months after you are going to be promoted to the rank of a Corporal. Good luck

I just wanna ask if you don't mind, are you weapons qualified?

(1) (Reply)

Bride-to-be Cries As INEC Postpones Election Date To Her Wedding Day / Popular Pastor, Iginla Confesses To Adultery, Claims Wife Also Had Illegitimate / Funny: Twitter Users Blame Buhari For The CU Lady's "Fake Kidnap"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.