Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... (3839 Views)

WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by sashyvibey(f): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If You Love Long Lfe grin

Short is better but not when its a short peace of mind.. Number 4 & 5 will blow your mind….

When it comes to dating, causal friendship or even marriage there are too many factors we pay less attention to, simply because there is no law, science or guidelines that statistically emphasize on those things.

A research done by some guide of ancient Chinese doctors shows a high number of ladies who love properly to be the short girls.

Majority of them are wired this way probably because of how they grow up. Some short girl deal with self-confidence which mines a vacuum of innermost exhaustion and loneliness; The type they will never dare to let you see.

As a girlfriend or wife, a good number of short girls strive continually to make their relationship be better maybe because they do this everyday with their personality trying to avoid being noticed as short.

However this attitude that makes them mostly the lovable and the loving type can have adverse effects on them and this is entirely dependant on the background and culture the lady grew up with.

5 short girl you runaway from if you value long life. Let’s Dive into Number 1…

1. Very Slow to anger.

Are you surprised? Dating a short girl that almost never get angry could be a death trap. Temperaments may differ but it is unlikely for short girls to stomach discomforts for a long while without being jilted.

As a child, most short girl grow up feeling inferior as a lady and feeling incomplete because they feel different from everyone.

The truth is they are not. They are just like every other human but growing up and think this way build up self-judgmental attitude that gets them almost angry at the slightest provocation.

However, the types that never gets angry most times stomach this pain for days, weeks, months or even years and when they strike, they never look back. This type of girlfriend can save a screenshot of where you angrily texted them what they did like for as long as 5 years just to wait for the day to let your sins sit on your face. The easier they can get angry as a short girl the best for you as you take your time to sort things out. They never-angry type of short girl might leave you alone to be dating yourself in a relationship without you even knowing it.

2. More connected to friends than with family.

These type are type that never forgives. You’re their friend as long as you have not started acting like a family and once you do, they gradually blank you out.

This type of short girls can keep longer malice and will prefer to cool off outside until you are ready to apologize or remain out of their lives. As a girlfriend they will question almost every attempt you make to be more close to them. They believe that if you get too close to their heart, you will treat them the way they grew up which they are ready to relive.

CONTINUE READING at https://trenda.club/short-girls-are-the-most-romantic-5-types-that-you-must-stay-away-from-if-you-love-long-life
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by MJBOLT: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
some girls will put on high heels and still be short,they must be down to earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by catalan15(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
lols......
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by Biglittlelois(f): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Yaaaaas, team short girls, we sexy and loving kiss kiss
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by sylve11: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
MJBOLT:

grin grin cool
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by sylve11: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
@ Op, short girls are very troublesome. cool
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by sashyvibey(f): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
sylve11:

Not when they love you and is 100% certain of your feelings to them
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by ubunja(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
How can you tell me a 2M tall guy about short ladies
I don't stoop that low.
If you are short go and die

2 Likes

Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by ubunja(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
sashyvibey:

Not when they love you and is 100% certain of your feelings to them
don't be dumb. That's what ALL ladies regardless of height do.
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by ubunja(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
sylve11:
damn right. Short girls have temper issues. Every disagreement she takes it as a challenge to her height.

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
hilarious. I seen short girls look at tall girls with envy. Tall girls always get complimented by short girls.

Tall girls are the shet. Short girls can't even do modeling

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by ubunja(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
MJBOLT:
I never seen a short girl made a prefect or head girl or anything at school. They are just losers.

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by ubunja(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tall Girls are ever sexy. Long legs. Long torsos. When a tall girl enters a room all heads turn. When a short girl enters a room no one even notices. Its like a little girl just entered.
Worse short girls have this irritating high pitched voice that makes you wanna put her on mute.

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by ubunja(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
A short girl pregnant is like an underage kid was raped.

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by CreamyBanana(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

no wonder.
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by Biglittlelois(f): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
CreamyBanana:

no wonder.

Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by CreamyBanana(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=75537178][/quote]

i am sorry about that day on that long distance relationship thread. hope you will forgive me?
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by Biglittlelois(f): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
ubunja:
hilarious. I seen short girls look at tall girls with envy. Tall girls always get complimented by short girls.

Tall girls are the shet. Short girls can't even do modeling

You have a problem, see all your rants on short girls, at the end of the day, people like you are not worth a blink.
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by Biglittlelois(f): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
CreamyBanana:

i am sorry about that day on that long distance relationship thread. hope you will forgive me?

Nope, I won't forgive you.
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by CreamyBanana(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Nope, I won't forgive you.

shocked e ma sebe fun mi o. what must i do before you can forgive me? i will do anything.
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by ubunja(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You have a problem, see all your rants on short girls, at the end of the day, people like you are not worth a blink.
let me rant. Short = ugly
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by Biglittlelois(f): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
ubunja:
let me rant. Short = ugly

You=Male=Dumb
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by teresafaith: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by teresafaith: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
I naturally hate short people.
1. They get angry easily 2. They have this unusual big head and wide nose 3. They lie alot 4. The ones I can't stand are those that are short and slim.
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by ubunja(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You=Male=Dumb
well dumbness can be cured...

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by ubunja(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
teresafaith:

1. They get angry easily
2. They have this unusual big head and wide nose
3. They lie alot
4. The ones I can't stand are those that are short and slim.
Teresa tell them pls
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by BabbanBura(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
teresafaith:

1. They get angry easily
2. They have this unusual big head and wide nose
3. They lie alot
4. The ones I can't stand are those that are short and slim.

You be lesbo ni? All the short gals I bn with are cool not the colour you painted!
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by Biglittlelois(f): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
ubunja:
well dumbness can be cured...

Good for you, now move along.
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by Zombicmodz: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
ubunja:

Madt man ! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Its stressful kissing a short girl especially when one has to over stretch his neck downward to have a kiss.
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by ubunja(m): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Good for you, now move along.
see? There is not even one point to defend shortness.
Thous shall not be short. It's a curse.
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
ubunja:
Lol.
You are funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

3000+ Nigerian Single Ladies Phone Number And Whatsapp Number / My Neighbor Wife Is At Stake. / "We Are Not Your Mate" Fans Shouts As Tall Lady With High Hill Dances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.