Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... (3843 Views)

What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? / WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by Biglittlelois(f): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2019
ubunja:
see? There is not even one point to defend shortness.
Thous shall not be short. It's a curse.

Why should I defend shortness?? How is it a curse?? In whose book does it say "though shalt not be short" You don have a point ubunja undecided
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by ubunja(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Why should I defend shortness?? How is it a curse?? In whose book does it say "though shalt not be short" You don have a point ubunja undecided
in the Book of Ubunja, Miseducation chapter 4:1.
Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by MisterBash(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Seriously, short girls are really cool people, I just hate the fact they look like tea cup whenever they put their hands on their waist esp when taking picture.

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If... by sashyvibey(f): 1:04am On Feb 10, 2019
teresafaith:
I naturally hate short people.

1. They get angry easily
2. They have this unusual big head and wide nose
3. They lie alot
4. The ones I can't stand are those that are short and slim.

LOL this your mouth will not lead your to trouble.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Are Not Your Mate" Fans Shouts As Tall Lady With High Hill Dances / Graphic: An 8 month Old Pregnant Wife Cuts Off Her Husband's Manhood / Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.