Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (91489 Views)

Lady Carries "I'm Sorry Eddie I Will Never Cheat Again" Placard / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 03, 2019
he must be broke
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Yes You cheated.. Why should I waste my time with you?? Some people matter Don tire me... angryangry
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Kobicove(m): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2019
This guy wants to kill himself because of a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by uwelaa(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2019
And what next
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by verifiablefacts: 8:04am On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
"Believe this....believe anything"

James Hadley Chase
You never know with women.
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by ayosam4real: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2019
mhisbliss:
Awww what a romantic grand gesture, she'll have peace of mind now that he has made it this obvious he's aware, instead of getting chocolates and flowers and living in fear and paranoia he'll kill her in her sleep or hold the grudge until she's vulnerable and poison her. grin
Nigerian version of jealous husband. Nice script for movie grin
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by cardoctor(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2019
How interesting this is.
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by immaculate1234(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2019
lilmax:
waste of time to me
keep it to yasef
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by mhisbliss(f): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2019
ayosam4real:
Nigerian version of jealous husband. Nice script for movie grin
Lol there's a movie with this storyline?
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2019
Women ain't not need to be trusted

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Waper2(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2019
Are you a saint?
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Good
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by duduade: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2019
A person who cheats is called what
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Zombicmodz: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Shameless man...

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Rotimi47: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2019
Bad guy grin
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by raphieMontella: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
he must be broke
another cheap hoe who feels being with a boy means entitlement to monthly salary...mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by NdiaraIGBO: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2019
franchasng:
Men and women all over the world should expect more cheating from their partners, and you know why

Overpopulation of the world + bad global economy and social media/internet exposures!

The world is getting overpopulated everyday and people meet people that beat their partners hands down in all ramifications, people meet people who have exact qualities with their partners + more goodies and then the harsh economy all over the world will push some faithful people to cheat on their financially struggling partners in order to survive the harsh global economy.

Its never going to get any better, it will get worst with social media and internet influence, men especially should expect more cheating from their girlfriends and wives, sadly cry

Don't try to OWN anybody and don't overspend your resources trying to please HER, it's impossible. Then again learn to be by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by ubunja(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2019
mhisbliss:
Nah that'd be fishy, why would she get you choc and flowers after you cheated? grin
because the chocolate will be poisoned and the flowers stolen from a cemetery and cursed grin
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by mhisbliss(f): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2019
ubunja:
because the chocolate will be poisoned and the flowers stolen from a cemetery and cursed grin
This is why this one is better atleast he did it in public, i can't come and kee myself.

1 Like

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by idonhammer: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2019
mhisbliss:
serial cheater spotted

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by koby86: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2019
Dope
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by koby86: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
Women ain't not need to be trusted

A microscopic few can still be trusted
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
koby86:

A microscopic few can still be trusted
if you say so...

Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by SjMbula(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
APC why, must you take your failed campaign to abroad again? Come back to Nigeria Melbourne is not kogi State.
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by Sparkle777(f): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Just look at him? He looks mumuish, idioticc, see his shirt. Nonsenses man. I would cheat on him too.
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by haweezii(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
lol
Re: Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
are you in canada already ?

Phenol66:

Pussyass nigga

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: / Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.