Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. (8033 Views)

I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin / Nigerians, What Should We Do To This People After May 29, 2023? (picture) / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by idealogical: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
No doubt, for sure.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by gidgiddy: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Not likely, the North dont want to give up power to any Southerner in 2023
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by GamalNasser: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
I can't buy into anything with ElRufai in it and we will resist it

10 Likes

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by comradewanle(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
So after 8 years as V.P, 2023 to presidency, even Elrufai's issue in APC....I doubt the picture
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by idealogical: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
GamalNasser:

Your vote was ineffective in 2015 so I don't see your vote making any difference in 2023.

Nice try though.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by GamalNasser: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

Your vote was ineffective in 2015 so I don't see your vote making any difference in 2023.

Nice try though.

I voted Buhari in 2015 in 2019i voted Atiku and Buhari rigged

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by idealogical: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

What do you see? The North retaining power beyond 2023?

Don't believe the notion that the North will retain power beyond 2023.

3 Likes

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by idealogical: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
GamalNasser:

I voted Buhari in 2015 in 2019 i voted Atiku and Buhari rigged

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11340528_image194_jpeg90a0245f4666d5ce2b93493d01aa1638

I laff so hard in Daura.. Comedian.

grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by JAMO84: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
With this combination from APC, PDP would need a thousand unit of ventilators to breathe. El Rufai in particular would snuff life out of the PDP!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Melezenawii: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
Your Votes were useless in 2015 and 2019....same thing in 2023 ....Chief Online Keyboard Warrior

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Melezenawii: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
[[s]quote author=GamalNasser post=88298996]

I voted Buhari in 2015 in 2019i voted Atiku and Buhari rigged [/quote][/s]

grin grin grin

Useless Server Agent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by idealogical: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Testing Testing Microphone..

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by helinues: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
El Rufai, hell no

3 Likes

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by gidgiddy: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

What do you see? The North retaining power beyond 2023?

Don't believe the notion that the North will retain power beyond 2023.

What I see is that the North has no intention to concede power to the South. The Northern Elders Forum and the Arewa Consultative Forum have all said that Presidential rotation is not in the constitution and they do not recognize it. Power is very important to the North and they wont allow it to go down south for 8 years. Last time they did that with Obasanjo, they bitterly regretted it

In 2023, the Northerners will rally behind a fellow Northerner, no matter the party, and ensure he wins.

Osibanjo stands no chance as he will never be able to win votes outside his native SW

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by GamalNasser: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:
[[s]quote author=GamalNasser post=88298996]

I voted Buhari in 2015 in 2019i voted Atiku and Buhari rigged [/s]

grin grin grin

Useless Server Agent

Shameless Election thieves
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by idealogical: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

What I see is that the North has no intention to concede power to the South. The Northern Elders Forum and the Arewa Consultative Forum have all said that Presidential rotation is not in the constitution and they do not recognize it. Power is very important to the North and they wont allow it to go down south for 8 years. Last time they did that with Obasanjo, they bitterly regretted it

In 2023, the Northerners will rally behind a fellow Northerner, no matter the party, and ensure he wins.

Osibanjo stands no chance as he will never be able to win votes outside his native SW

1. Forget about what you hear or what some irrelevant elements are ranting, the North holding on to power won't happen, that narrative is not part of APC, APC agenda and winning formula for holding on to power for decades to come.

2. ACC is not a political party, it's a socio cultural group like Ohaneze and Afenifere and they all have loudmouths within their rants, their rants means nothing.

3. Osinbajo will is well loved in the North and he'll get overwhelming support in the North, even more support than any other Northern candidate, maybe you are talking about the SE which I do understand for obvious reasons.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by idealogical: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Picture perfect..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by GMBuhari: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
You have too much time on your hands sha
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Ezemust: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

Nice try though.
northern vote was ineffective in 99,003,007 and 11.time changes niggarr
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Ezemust: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

the north could'nt vote buhari in in 2011.the north collabo with south east n south south vote obj in.the north collabo with south west to vote buhari in 2011 and 19.no zone can put anybdy in pawa alone
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by rexwalters: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
gidgiddy:
Who is the North? President Buhari is handing over power to VP Osinbajo, Atiku & toothless Arewa can go and jump inside Oguta Lake.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

1. Forget about what you hear or what some irrelevant elements are ranting, the North holding on to power won't happen, that narrative is not part of APC, APC agenda and winning formula for holding on to power for decades to come.

2. ACC is not a political party, it's a socio cultural group like Ohaneze and Afenifere and they all have loudmouths within their rants, their rants means nothing.

3. Osinbajo will is well loved in the North and he'll get overwhelming support in the North, even more support than any other Northern candidate, maybe you are talking about the SE which I do understand for obvious reasons.

Quote of the say "The North loves Osibanjo" lol � � � �

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by rexwalters: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

If you know anything about the man Buhari he believes in loyalty, Osinbajo is loyal to a fault, only him can protect President Buhari's legacy, which he is part & parcel of, He is the next President, no one from Southern Nigeria will vote for a Northern candidate, no serious political party will field a Northerner, probably only Apga for Atiku, after Obiano leaves the party for Peter Obi when he finishes as Governor, and decamps to Apc. Wike, and all the south south Governor's will leave Pdp if anyone tries to impose a Northerner on them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by rexwalters: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

You know your onions, couldn't be closer to the true facts. What will shock everyone is who he will choose as his running mate, believe me never El Rufai, he is too ambitious & powerful, and it's the North East turn to bring out the VP, North West Namadi Sambo (Kaduna), El Rufai (Kaduna), Buhari (Katsina), Yaradua (Katsina), A Kanuri, Shettima or Bulum from Borno State will be his running mate, even just to appease Boko Haram for a truce, the war has been going on for too long.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by gidgiddy: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:

APC was all about getting President Jonathan out. APC would have never won if they hadnt fielded a Notherner like Buhari. Thats why the North voted for the party, for them, it was "operation bring back power to the North"

In 2023, there will be no Buhari and the North are not keen to lose power. If APC fields a Southerner like Osibanjo, then APC will be seen by the North as no longer representing their interests, which is about holding on to power as long as possible. The North will rally behind another Northerner and produce the president

No matter how much anyone thinks the North loves Osibanjo, they can never love him as much as one of their own remaining in power

If Osibanjo has no support from the North, how will he ever be president? The SS/SE wont vote for him and all the votes in the SW cannot make him president

I have more chances of visiting planet Mars than Osibanjo ever becoming President in 2023

1 Like

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by rexwalters: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

APC was all about getting President Jonathan out. APC would have never won if they hadnt fielded a Notherner like Buhari. Thats why the North voted for the party, for them, it was "operation bring back power to the North"

In 2023, there will be no Buhari and the North are not keen to lose power. If APC fields a Southerner like Osibanjo then APC no longer represents the interests of the North, which is holding on to power as long as possible. The North will rally behind another Northerner and produce the president

No matter how much anyone thinks the North loves Osibanjo, they can never love him as much as one of their own remaining in power

If Osibanjo has no support from the North, how will he ever be president? The SS/SE wont vote for him and all the votes in the SW cannot make him president

I have more chances of visiting planet Mars than Osibanjo ever becoming President in 2023
Sorry to bust your long espistle, but you know nothing about Nigerian politics, no serious political party will choose anyone from the North, please tell me the Heavyweight weight political party that brought out a Southern candidate in the2019 Presidential election? It's all about calculation, President Buhari to preserve his legacy will single handedly with the assistance of Jagaban, and Oshiomole install Osinbajo as President.

President Buhari will be the 1st President in the history of Nigeria to hand over to his Vice, just be another number 1, to the President's cap, even Pdp & Yaradua on their death bed refused to hand over to Jonathan Ebele. Pdp never again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
The North would partner with the SS, get the SE in the bag, at the same time the SW and SE would be satisfied due to their never ending squabble.. there would be little or no succession cry and no zoning agreement cry either..

The signs are glaring.. guess what, GEJ might even be the one to nominate a candidate.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by efighter: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:
No doubt, for sure.

Very very likely. Presidency will not be won by empty threats, chest beating nor bullying. Only strategy and political alignment will win 2023 Presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by rexwalters: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Esseite:
The North would partner with the SS, get the SE in the bag at the same time the SW and SE would be satisfied due to their never ending squabble.. at the same time no succession cry and no zoning agreement cry either..

The signs are glaring.. guess what, GEJ might even be the one to nominate a candidate.
Maybe senatorial position in Bayelsa, the man Jonathan was a mistake on Nigerian Politics, obasanjo made Jonathan VP to undermine the south south.
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Taba21: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
idealogical:
No doubt, for sure.

Maybe you don't know what you're into as a country.
For your information Nigeria has been sold.

Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by rexwalters: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Taba21:

Maybe you don't know what you're into as a country.
For your information Nigeria has been sold.
How much did you collect?
Re: No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
rexwalters:
Maybe senatorial position in Bayelsa, the man Jonathan was a mistake on Nigerian Politics, obasanjo made Jonathan VP to undermine the south south.

The North is tilting towards the SS.. its no Joke, GEJ may possibly denounce PDP membership in 2023 to become a full elder statesman..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Visit Ogun State By January 13 / President Buhari Warns Cabinet Members Against Unnecessary Altercation / Opposition Against APC Single Faith Ticket Rages - Nigerian Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.