Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Love Or Pretence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Pretence? (394 Views)

Man Seen Touching Lady B00b$ Under The Pretence Of Helping With Assignment. / Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence / I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Pretence? by Absquare20(m): 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
she claimed to love me but wouldn't text me, nor call regular, she doesn't chat me first even if she is online....
complain of sex, cos of pain but wants to play with my p***n each time we are alone.....
is this love what......
Re: Love Or Pretence? by solz007(m): 1:55am On Feb 03, 2019
grin
Question
She Plays a lot with Your sh!t, but nothing happens?? is U guys abstaining or something?? U guys should it's advisable and tell her No playing with your sh!t...LOL!!

'Bout her not calling regularly & Texting U, maybe you're doing all of that and you're not giving her any reason to Miss Yah' & apparently call Yah' or text. stop calling her and stuff like that regularly, if U call her daily reduce it to thrice a week.

Try this out Give her an assignment that requires her giving U Feedback Or text her with something like “Hey Bae, I miss U & I wish to hear your Sweet Voice” Bam! she'll probably call straight Up.. with time she'll develop that habit of calling U and Stuff. Calling her often kills attraction & U look needy which isn't cool..
Re: Love Or Pretence? by Absquare20(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2019
nice one bro

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose A Valentines Gift For That Special Girl / Masturbation...a Sin Or Not?? / Reincarnation/transmigration:is It Real Or Mere Traditional Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.