Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

dd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / dd (991 Views)

dd / dd / dd (2) (3) (4)

dd by MOBO444(f): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2010
dd
Re: dd by denzel2009: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
Make sure you give your Essay to your teacher to mark for you. Good boy!
Re: dd by madlady(f): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2010
MOBO444:

My good friend Kelly (Been in England for Nine years now) here in London just told me that a lady he use to go out with in Nigeria is still waiting for him to come home and marry her, he even said the lady (Ngozi) mother even call him last week to discuss plans on marriage, now this is a girl he has not even proposed to and he left her 9 years ago, he said the mother called and even threaten him that since he dis virgin the girl he must marry her or they the family will fix him spiritually.

My good friend even told them (Ngozi family) that he has a white lady partner here in Tottenham, inner London and also have two half cast children and won’t be bothered with any desperate Niger chick, well ever since the lady from Nigeria family has been calling and saying they will report him to Jonathan Goodluck, President Oboma and United Nation, well we careless, this is a bitter lesion to all desperate Niger chick who refuse to be wise.

And this is Ngozi everyone knows as a big domitilla and a waka about, this is the same Ngozi we all know that does not stay in one place and can’t be satisfied.

Re: dd by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2010
denzel2009:

u not welll , sey d comment wey u type make sense
yeye boi, c ur head like Mrs Godwin calabash
Re: dd by Spyker: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
Mobo444 again, why do you like making up stories for us to comment.
You just reminded me of the parable where a boy keeps shouting wolf all the time until the day he eventually saw the wolf, no body came to his rescue and he was devoured by the wolf.

Please, post something serious and truthful so that proper advise can be gotten from comments and not jokes and abuses. Sometimes, people in similar situation can learn from the comments here.

Please be serious or go to the jokes section.
Re: dd by 5p1naz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2010
Spyker:

Mobo444 again, why do you like making up stories for us to comment.
You just reminded me of the parable where a boy keeps shouting wolf all the time until the day he eventually saw the wolf, no body came to his rescue and he was devoured by the wolf.

Please, post something serious and truthful so that proper advise can be gotten from comments and not jokes and abuses. Sometimes, people in similar situation can learn from the comments here.

Please be serious or go to the jokes section.

eiii that wolf story is so old. . . chei u make me remember my childhood days. . . . .
Re: dd by Rooneyboy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
Crap .
Re: dd by oYaTo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2010
This mofo mobo fella makes me laugh sha. . cheesy

e no dey tire u?
Re: dd by Jaideyone(m): 4:19am On Aug 20, 2010
is he a mallo boy Lol
@mobo444 tell your story to the marines
Re: dd by deniyor: 4:42am On Aug 20, 2010
grin grin mobo!!!!  grin grin
Re: dd by Tinksh(f): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2010
hehehe! Any women that would wait for a guy for 9 years has serious problems!!!!
Re: dd by Ofemmanu: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2010
MOBBO, I am an ardent fan of your fictions . . . . . .Please I need more of them.

You always make my day in this Romance Section.
Re: dd by MOBO444(f): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2010
Hmmm, A fan and fictions.
Re: dd by princeokek: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2010
You no get work at all.yeye boy
Re: dd by CuteAngel(f): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
denzel2009:

lol grin grin grin
Re: dd by 1105(f): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
MOBO444:

My good friend Kelly (Been in England for Nine years now) here in London just told me that a lady he use to go out with in Nigeria is still waiting for him to come home and marry her, he even said the lady (Ngozi) mother even call him last week to discuss plans on marriage, now this is a girl he has not even proposed to and he left her 9 years ago, he said the mother called and even threaten him that since he dis virgin the girl he must marry her or they the family will fix him spiritually.

My good friend even told them (Ngozi family) that he has a white lady partner here in Tottenham, inner London and also have two half cast children and won’t be bothered with any desperate Niger chick, well ever since the lady from Nigeria family has been calling and saying [size=15pt]they will report him to Jonathan Goodluck, President Oboma and United Nation,[/size] well we careless, this is a bitter lesion to all desperate Niger chick who refuse to be wise.

And this is Ngozi everyone knows as a big domitilla and a waka about, this is the same Ngozi we all know that does not stay in one place and can’t be satisfied.

Death, what do they expect reporting these lads would help them do~
Re: dd by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
Na wa oh! undecided
Re: dd by luap: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
Sounds like your friend has a skeleton in the closet.

She Is Too Busy 4 Me / I Am Attracted To My Close Friend! / Facebook Divorce!