Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,738 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

She Opens Leg For 1million See Wahala For Inside Bank ,oroyo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Opens Leg For 1million See Wahala For Inside Bank ,oroyo! (974 Views)

Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira / See Me See Wahala! / Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Opens Leg For 1million See Wahala For Inside Bank ,oroyo! by 2sexy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
I can't help laughing at the thought of this. 2years ago, when I never knew that the man is in control, I was still running after one chick who never regarded me as anything. I shared the story with my friend and his advice was that I should just settle down to make money.
This friend happen to be in a multinational oil company and he told me that money attract babes like nectar to bee. Well he just said a lady in one the banks saw 1million Naira in his account which was paid in by his company and the lady collected his phone number from the info on his bank account and then called or invited him over to her house and the next thing he knew was that the lady got naked in front of him and wanted sex. But my friend refused and told her that he is engaged. He walk out. Why did he share this with me? To serve as a lesson to me and make me concentrate on building a future for myself. He got into the company with OND and I am presently doing my HND. I have made it a point that no woman will ever make any shakara to me again. And thanks NL because they also offered me some helpful advice as at when that girl i mentioned in the beginning of this thread was breaking my heart.
I just want to say thank to everyone hear because i took the advice and am heading to the top.
Re: She Opens Leg For 1million See Wahala For Inside Bank ,oroyo! by NnamdiN: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2011
Okay
Next please
Re: She Opens Leg For 1million See Wahala For Inside Bank ,oroyo! by MMM2(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
anoda lie angry

(1) (Reply)

Which scenario will hurt you more? / My Girlfriend Was Recently Raped. Help / Ladies! 100% Attention Vs The Things Money Can Buy (choose One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.