Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help (3407 Views)

My Phone Was Stolen. Please Help / My Phone Got Stolen..please How Can I Get It Back? / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by holycrest(f): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Godfrey858:

thief!!!see as you be
na comfam SCAMMER be this
ogun punish you

no be only 27k
I recovered my stolen samsung s7 last month thru this contact so pls continue insulting ur generations bastard
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by holycrest(f): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
holycrest:
I recovered my stolen samsung s7 last month thru this contact so pls continue insulting ur generations bastard
foolish hugry boy when shango, orumila, ayelala go kill throw way this year u hav mess with the wrong woman
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by holycrest(f): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
my phone was stolen at a party in abuja and was later recovered at kano and I paid 30k plus the security operatives that helped me . pls yemen loss the contact I gave u to avoid embarrassment
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by Godfrey858(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
holycrest:

whyn urself there

money sucking demon

you want to add salt to his wound
you are hrtless #27k haba
some new nice MTK phone go for that price rage

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by Godfrey858(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
holycrest:
foolish hugry boy when shango, orumila, ayelala go kill throw way this year u hav mess with the wrong woman

woman ma ass
go out and work...
see as him be
hungry go kill you finish

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by holycrest(f): 5:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Godfrey858:

woman ma ass
go out and work...
see as him be
hungry go kill you finish
wretched society reject this is how u make enemies that will frustrate ur total existence small pickin na u and my children b age mumu I work at nnpc abuja what is ur occupation. bricklayer? lol
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by holycrest(f): 6:03am On Feb 26, 2019
are u not in lagos be patient I will trace u even if it takes me 1 year then send u to jail for nothing u don price my dear and I won frustrate ur life na
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by ignis: 6:43am On Feb 26, 2019
PurestBoy:
Is it normal to pay the police to track down a stolen phone? Isn't the job of police to help do that and why must one pay? Do police also remit revenue to the FG's coffer? Does that mean they won't track my phone for me if I don't have money?

This is Nigeria
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by Nonsoco80(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2019
holycrest:
wretched society reject this is how u make enemies that will frustrate ur total existence small pickin na u and my children b age mumu I work at nnpc abuja what is ur occupation. bricklayer? lol
Stop lying, you dey Benin.

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by holycrest(f): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Nonsoco80:
Stop lying, you dey Benin.
l did not know that poverty ould affect peoples thinking faculty like this my husband is a lt col at ekewan barracks and I work at abuja and am always home with my kids over de weekends in benin so u can now see ur foolishness . any thanks to free data that is y fools like u can come online. bye am out of here for good and as for u godfrey 838 watch ur back
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by Godfrey858(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2019
holycrest:

lol... high hope for a big fool like you
NNPC ma ass
u work in NNPC
u till wan scam person of 27k
at last at last na tire Dem go put for your head burn you

bastard

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by holycrest(f): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2019
keep ur strength I will find u
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by holycrest(f): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Godfrey858:

lol... high hope for a big fool like you
NNPC ma ass
u work in NNPC
u till wan scam person of 27k
at last at last na tire Dem go put for your head burn you

bastard
poor boy from a wŕetched family lol 27 k b like 1m for ur eye nor worrý b patìent till we meet becos I go catch u
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by Nonsoco80(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2019
holycrest:
l did not know that poverty ould affect peoples thinking faculty like this my husband is a lt col at ekewan barracks and I work at abuja and am always home with my kids over de weekends in benin so u can now see ur foolishness . any thanks to free data that is y fools like u can come online. bye am out of here for good and as for u godfrey 838 watch ur back
Why all the insults. I pity whoever is that your husband. Poor thing

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by Godfrey858(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
holycrest:
poor boy from a wŕetched family lol 27 k b like 1m for ur eye nor worrý b patìent till we meet becos I go catch u

you go catch your papa

bastard

scammer

na so woman dey talk

bastard scammer

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by yeman1(m): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2020
Lol
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2020
Nairaland would kill somebody with Pm undecided

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by MrBONE2(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gbam Kasala hayaaf burst grin
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by yeman1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Answer oh
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by missyojo(f): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
All of you working in Nnpc Abuja, please come and order your cake and pastries from me.

I bake yummy, sweet and moist cake of different flavours.

Op, sorry to derail your thread. Hope you found the phone?

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by Humanoidzero: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2020
abdulazeez1002:
I also work in Nnpc abj. Please which department do you work?

Good day, I got the GT offer and I just need help to be very clear on sth because I do not even stay in Abj

1.Letter says “If this offer is acceptable to you, please sign and return the attached copy of this letter to the General Manager, Human Resource...”
a) I will like to be clear on the mode of return, what options are available?
b) If this is restricted to physical submission can it be done by proxy

Thank you very much as you help clarify my thoughts.
Re: My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Humanoidzero:

Good day, I got the GT offer and I just need help to be very clear on sth because I do not even stay in Abj

1.Letter says “If this offer is acceptable to you, please sign and return the attached copy of this letter to the General Manager, Human Resource...”
a) I will like to be clear on the mode of return, what options are available?
b) If this is restricted to physical submission can it be done by proxy

Thank you very much as you help clarify my thoughts.

a) It's by physical submission
b) Normally, you're suppose to submit it yourself. It's can be done by proxy but it's depends on who you know wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huawei P30 Lite NEW Edition Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) / Has Anyone Use Buy And Pay Later / Brand New Redmi Note 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.