Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised (63567 Views)

Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by martineverest(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2019
LordsApostle:
This better not be true... This better not be true... I choose not to believe this...

How will a man use his child's health to defraud people?? I just can't get it... Anyway, it better not be true..
that's what they do in Lagos nowadays
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by martineverest(m): 6:54am On Feb 03, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

If this is true, the man will never go unpunblished.

Such money do not last, he will squander it on frivolous things
he will be arrested and jailed
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2019
grandstar:
The man is a slowpoke.

Even if he tries his best for the son,, nothing stops him from starting a business. The money given him can't be returned.

From word go like Gehazi, he was greedy and all that drama I suspect was to whip up so much public empathy and the generosity that will come with it.

He could have taken care of his son also have become financially independent at the same time.

Heartless fellow
How are we sure that's even his son? Where's the mother? Might b scam instigated by both parents.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2019
Ode rara
Ode rara
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2019
That foundation is known for fraudulent activities. What if he want to take over the expenses and spending of the raised money? and the man not comfortable with that? Don't blame the man at all, he may not abscond but not comfortable with koku foundation sharing formulas. That foundation is not clean from multiple experiences we have heard from them. Let's wait for the man story.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
grin sharp man. The guy is chilling in Ghana now.
the guy is one of the pigs following cownu, that was how he absconded at the peak of phyton dance and left his ogogoro followers
God Almighty help us heal.this little boy, grant him.life and make him.serve you Aameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by dannybrasky(m): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2019
cheesy
GAZZUZZ:
Might have been kidnapped. He lives in rivers of blood.

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Scandium: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2019
It is a simple stuff, the account which the money was donated into should be blocked by the bank, until the man comes out and briefs the public about the childs current state and an agreement is reached. He can't fool the public and get away like that. that child is now a public property for the main time until he is completely treated, so the public deserves to know his treatment procedures and progress made. If not he is blocking the chance of other innocent people that may need assistance later on for their sick ones.

5 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by baby124: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2019
adonainana:

Baba forget that thing ooo, 70 Million is a lot of money that probably his generations for 100 years might never be able to make. So although i wish his child a happy recovery, he can also be wise with the investments he makes inclusive of that of his childs health. This one you are saying 70 m would quickly finish. Fam even me that did 700k investment last year i know how much its worth now not to talk of 70 m.

The money is too much finish jare
N70m is small money and will finish faster than you can imagine. It may look big to you till you start living the lifestyle you think that money should afford you. Even 1billion will finish quickly when you did not work for it. Why do you think yahoo boys are always working? Money is not an infinite resource but your name can bring you infinite money. Only very dumb and daft people think they can scam and live off the money. That is short term gratification and it does not last. Even politicians that steal billions go broke.

11 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Mankosi: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2019
That kind of man can even abandon that baby to die and he will use that money and escape with his wife, give birth to another child and continue with his life. U gave a poor man 70m? I mean what exactly do u expect?

That's why when I see all these hungry politicians telling us to buy form for them and vote for them I just laugh because they are crooks, once they get there they will see it as an avenue to escape poverty but an already rich politician will not be shaken when u put big money in his custody cos he's use to seeing big monies. A poor man will definitely go mad seeing big money that he have not seen in his life. That's what happened to the baby's father.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Negotiate: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2019
Kingosytex:
greed and selfishishness at its peak. the man might think that his sick son has little or no chance of survival even if the said N70 MILLION is channeled into treating him. the man doesn't want a lose-lose situation i.e he doesnt want to lose his son and money so he decided to play smart

The man got 90million, not even 70. I saw the account balance myself. All he needed was 15 million for the kid.

He should have spared that 15m for the kid, and save the remaining 75 million.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by larryking540: 7:08am On Feb 03, 2019
LordsApostle:
This better not be true... This better not be true... I choose not to believe this...

How will a man use his child's health to defraud people?? I just can't get it... Anyway, it better not be true..

Bro dis is nigeria anybody can do anything for survival o,

Have some nigeria men not directly or even directly ask their wife to sleep with one big man for job connection?

Have some people not have their hand and legs poped with pop or plaster and stained with bloodlike substance to make it look like day had an accident and always change junction everyday to get money to feed?

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by lloydhassan(m): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2019
The child may grow up to give him 5times dat amount... Buh, he no wan risk am, he's like, wat if d child also grow and die poor...? Lol...

We Humans Sha
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by kingthreatz: 7:09am On Feb 03, 2019
The man is planning to treat his son. Let him do it. Kbk foundation wants a part of the money

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Dididrumz(m): 7:09am On Feb 03, 2019
LordsApostle:

Maybe there was no child at all. He might just be a scam.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by zonax(m): 7:09am On Feb 03, 2019
To think I fell for this and actually donated.
My prayers are with the baby.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Meritocracy: 7:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Approach the bank to block the account nah, you people come on social media to beg for someone you don't trust, it might be another yahoo style and get percentage at the end while you claim absconding. Hold that man very well he can know about it and start claiming innocency. This is Nigeria where people do anything to get money. Law enforcement agency should hold those spearheaded the donation stuff.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by larryking540: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2019
Mankosi:
That kind of man can even abandon that baby to die and he will use that money and escape with his wife, give birth to another child and continue with his life. U gave a poor man 70m? I mean what exactly do u expect?

That's why when I see all these hungry politicians telling us to buy form for them and vote for them I just laugh because they are crooks, once they get there they will see it as an avenue to escape poverty but an already rich politician will not be shaken when u put big money in his custody cos he's use to seeing big monies. A poor man will definitely go mad seeing big money that he have not seen in his life. That's what happened to the baby's father.

Concerning d politicians explanation u just did, some times it doesn't work like Dat,

Know body kws d heart of man

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2019
Everybody needs help but not everyone deserved to be helped.

4 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Propsvilla(m): 7:13am On Feb 03, 2019
Somebody said if I become the president of Nigeria I will never touch the money I will use it to do works and the other one said if I become the president I will take my own share and also.ake sure I work to reduce poverty and unemployment. I shook the second guy and told him it is his type I will vote for president. This man represent the heart of many Nigerians, corruption and greed runs in the DNA of a black man, there is nothing we can do about it.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Neddyogu(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Justdare:
Oo boy!!! See yahooo format.

Serious format grin
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Kingosytex:

with all the billions you have won, you still expect people to subscribe by paying you 2K. i think say you don hammer pass hushpuppi. i pity that the idiots that will fall for this your scam
30k for subscribtion to d fake games
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Chael475444: 7:14am On Feb 03, 2019
See prove below

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2019
If this is true then i am highly disappointed
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by RedAlert08(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2019
Lordave:
You can never tell, it might even be 5 times worth more than the chid’s life.
You're a very intelligent dude. I love your line of thinking. Nigerians are generally very hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2019
the alarming speed in which that money will finish he will regret ever wasting it than to treat his sick child.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Burgerlomo: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by jaxxy(m): 7:19am On Feb 03, 2019
What ever the case the mm shudnt have blocked Kokun Foundation, he cud even assist with the protocols of getting their visas and trips logistics to avoid any delays. I don’t know whether to call it privacy, foolishness or poor man mentality.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2019
Stop carrying fake news. Honestly I just feel like abusing you angryDo you have evidence he has absconded? Yeye bloggers rushing to do copy and paste if I ask you any leads or questions about the case I'm pretty sure you don't have anything except from what you are getting online.You shouldn't be basing your conclusion on that you have not done any investigation wait like the rest of us to get the full gist don't be feeding us with sensational fuckery.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Kingosytex(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2019
Negotiate:

The man got 90million, not even 70. I saw the account balance myself. All he needed was 15 million for the kid.

He should have spared that 15m for the kid, and save the remaining 75 million.

what manner of greed could have made pushed that man into taking such an action? if the man could do such to his own son, it means that his conscience is long dead, the man is heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) / Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos / See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.