Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised (63564 Views)

Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by lawnreigh(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Lordave:
You can never tell, it might even be 5 times worth more than the chid’s life.
thats serious, if u can reason like this then if means u can kill someone that u think their life doesn't have value to you all in the name of money. What really happened to humanity?
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Lordave: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2019
lawnreigh:
thats serious, if u can reason like this then if means u can kill someone that u think their life doesn't have value to you all in the name of money. What really happened to humanity?
I can kill?

Well I’m responsible for what I post, not what you understood.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2019
BLESSMME:

True..at least this has shown me clearly to always double check to the last detail as everyone now seem to be too money conscious

Lol, yea. The whooping amount of money made it dangerous. Assuming it's 1m, he might not do what he did but when money is getting to some extent, never even trust your blood relation.
Out of all the advantages a man can attain in life e.g position, power, authority, money etc. Money is still the most evil, and it's because you can achieve more things with money than any of others listed.
Love of money is root of all evil;
But Money itself is evil because of the power it has.

Money, hunger, thirst, pains, survival, inordinate lustful pleasure, all these can make a man misbehave and do anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by HomeOfMe(f): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
The man whose son has days to live in Rivers State, has allegedly absconded after N70m was raised for his son's treatment. 

Recall that the Man whose son has days to live, had accused of beating him up when he sat with his sick baby at Rivers Government House gate. His viral video and photos led to the launch of donation accounts for him, and according to Kokun Foundation CEO, over N70m was raised. 

Here's the new gist below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/03/man-whose-son-has-days-to-live-in-rivers-allegedly-absconds-after-n70m-was-raised/

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, dominique
This is one of the reasons why some people find it difficult to help people. The baby's head will never forgive him.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by realmindz: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2019
deepwater:
I dedicate this FTC to little Beniah

Be healed IJN

That is your believe don't force on others.

You claim it's useless but 98% of your comments since your joining Nairaland in 2015 has been on religion and attacking the Christian faithfull. Is this your full Time job ?

Your real life must be a living hell, always typing as if you have a gun pointed to your head all the time.

Not a full time job, out of tight schedules, I still come here to remind deluded people like your self to wake up from self deceit. Gradually a few are coming out, soon, our nation will be populated with more realistic people and your likes clouded with religious myths will fade away.... Gradually I say.
Then gradually, our nation will shift energy from religion and focus on practical approaches that work in the world of today.

BTW, no matter the number of times you pray in the name of jesus, it's useless. The best you will get is the psychological satisfaction that you have prayed. Let's not pretend to ourselves, you know this yourself deep within you, deepwater...your ijn will never ever cure the child.

5 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by GoldHorse(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2019
Are they sure he ran?!
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by LordsApostle: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2019
lawnreigh:
That is why some people dont help, Nigerians are desperately wicked and have evil mind, for his mind now 70M is worth more than the life of his child. Chaiiiiiii
being Nigerian!!! Nigerians are terrible people, I always say it.. But nobody believes instead we all looking for a Buhari to blame for all our problems...

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by oyigah(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2019
100 condom for prevent this mistake of a human being,
did you just say ur mom?
Bloooody:
Smart man.
70 million is a lot
I'd sacrifice my own mom for that amount

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by JezCalMeJay(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2019
This is one of the things that makes Nigerians think twice before rendering help...

Typical example, people freely give money to beggars but nowadays some beggars seem to be agent of ritualists...this country sha angry
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by NoToPile: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2019
Ran ke?

I strongly doubt that.
The guy is most likely laying low before they kidnapp him and baby.

With the way they announced the amount raised on social media he has to lay low and make the arrangements for flying his son out quietly abeg.

The foundation doesn't even know how much was raised which is why they are asking for the actual amount, then where did they get the 70million info from?

The guy should just send them pictures of the baby and info about his medical trip thats they requested for transparency sake.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by LordsApostle: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2019
realmindz:

Not a full time job, out of tight schedules, I still come here to remind deluded people like your self to wake up from self deceit. Gradually a few are coming out, soon, our nation will be populated with more realistic people and your likes clouded with religious myths will fade away.... Gradually I say.
Then gradually, our nation will shift energy from religion and focus on practical approaches that work in the world of today.

BTW, no matter the number of times you pray in the name of jesus, it's useless. The best you will get is the psychological satisfaction that you have prayed. Let's not pretend to ourselves, you know this yourself deep within you, deepwater...your ijn will never ever cure the child.
tell them bro, tell them, loud it for those at the back to hear!!! I wish we had your type in the whole of Nigeria. Europe would have been our major contender... My brother, I tell you... I had to grow our of some childhood deceit and trash, I wonder why adults are still fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Born2Breed(f): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2019
This is one thing I dislike about some Nigerians. Always dishonest.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by adonainana: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2019
baby124:

To build one hotel alone and bring it to operation will cost more than N70m except you plan to build olosho apartment. After the hotel building will you not pay staff and other expenses? With how he has shown his face will he not be exposed as the owner of the hotel? Where will he run, hide and raise funds to create a good lifestyle for himself. N70m is not as much as you think it is.

Bro you dont need up to 70 million naira to build a standard hotel. I am saying this from being involved in the ownership of a hotel myself. Your location, the style, the number of rooms, the facilities you want it to have etc. But trust me bro, 70 million naira is a lot of money in building at least one standard hotel.

With regards to the expenses you talked abt, let me bust your burble, it costs the same amount of money to run a 10 bedroom hotel and a 35 bedroom hotel. Your staff would just need to worker faster and harder.

Finally he does not have to come out in the open and say its me you donated 70 million to me last year now i have my hotel thank you very much. He wont be that stupid would he, he can use a company to own it, he can you a trust, Think about all the hotels youve seen in Nigeria, do you know who owns it and by how they got their capital to build it

70 million naira is even too much money bro. Even 7 million naira is enough to do something big

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2019
daddytime:
It isn't stated anywhere in the reportage that he absconded with the money and abandoned the kid. Is this some sort of one man getting too greedy and not willing to share a loot?

They need to do a proper investigation on this matter...I see a very elaborate and well planned scam and trust me the so-called foundation shouldn't be ruled out just yet.

We all know the kind of wahala sharing formula has been causing.

Naija l'awa
. I am with you on this. This is an elaborate scam and the so called foundation is the real perpetrator
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by daddytime(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2019
majesty05:
. I am with you on this. This is an elaborate scam and the so called foundation is the real perpetrator

Very obvious scam no doubt....the wolf crying by the ao called foundation is simply to diffuse attention...
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Zeewal: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2019
Get a police report ,Contact the bank and block his account.
Simple

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by senatoradeolaa: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2019
The Bank has a duty to protect by freezing his account. All transactions can be managed and monitored.
If it is true that he absconded then he should be arrested and another person from the family take up the responsibility of taking the boy for treatment.
God bless our Country.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by raphieMontella: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2019
Kingosytex:
greed and selfishishness at its peak. the man might think that his sick son has little or no chance of survival even if the said N70 MILLION is channeled into treating him. the man doesn't want a lose-lose situation i.e he doesnt want to lose his son and money so he decided to play smart
Igbo man type of sense..lol
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by raphieMontella: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2019
baby124:

Nothing sharp here. This is a very dumb man. That money will finish and he will never see help or favor from anyone again. In all your doings be honest.
Oga ...
I'm not saying the man did the right thing oo..

buh any normal person who invests with even 10m in a profitable business is bound to not be poor in life again...and his generations too...not to talk of 50-70m
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by abbeyty(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2019
Imagine he had blocked the chances of those that will need the help in future. May we not beg public to donate money for us to treat sickness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen , until Nigeria roots out this disease of scamming , fraud and corruption, NOBODY in the world will trust you. This wicked man has not only abused goodwill, he has also damaged the reputation of people like Daddy Freeze who helped with the campaign for funds.

There are certain Nigerians whose love of money will make them use a sick child to make profit. Evil, Evil and Evil in a country that is covered from 'head to toe ' with mosques and churches.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Galaxyboy222: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2019
First day I saw his pics on social media holding that baby, I thought in my mind that this guy must be a scammer.
Sharp guy...! My advice : Just take care of that baby sha make him spirit no swear for you.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2019
raphieMontella:

Oga shut up...
I'm not saying the man did the right thing oo..

buh any normal person who invests with even 10m in a profitable business is bound to not be poor in life again...and his generations too...not to talk of 50-70m

You must be one of those low life scammers !!

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by maasoap(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2019
Lordave:
You better wake to reality.

Someone hasn’t made a right bargain of you doesn’t mean you’re priceless, when they reach a binding agreement, man, you immediately start being a depreciable commodity.

You can take that to your pastor.

You're talking to a man, probably older than you if you were not born before 80s.
Secondly, I heard you the first time but you failed to answer my simple and unambiguous question which is: how much is worth more than your life? Some people are ready to pay your family for it.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by raphieMontella: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2019
frosbel2:

no, m not....the man did a very bad thing and should be jailed for it...

mm only opposing his belief that 70m is a small money that will disappear in no time.... unless misused
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by maasoap(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2019
abbeyty:
Imagine he had blocked the chances of those that will need the help in future. May we not beg public to donate money for us to treat sickness.

It made me remember the scandal that followed another donation like that. One female who was suffering from cancer and one actress had to involve in raising fund for her, the lady later died before travelling for the treatment.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by tabithababy(f): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2019
Rollins777:
I just called the number from Ghana now he picked the call,he said they are doing well08035227434,

cheesy
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by abbeyty(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2019
frosbel2:

One of the reasons these people do anything for money even to kill their own parents. What happens to the trust? You collected money from the public to treat your sick child and later ran away with the money without using it for the purpose the money was donated for which is to sort out his child medical bill and to see some dingbat supporting his action makes me speechless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) / Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos / See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.