Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised (63569 Views)

Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Acidosis(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Loool, new Yahoo format don land.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by OdiaI(f): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Bloooody:
Smart man.
70 million is a lot
I'd sacrifice my own mom for that amount
This your comment is disturbing, very very disturbing. Fear dey catch me for your mama and family.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by APCpackandgo: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
realmindz:

Pray for his healing ijn a thousand times, nothing will change except if the surgery is done.
Jesus name is useless
You are more than useless.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by OdiaI(f): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
martineverest:
reminds me of toyin Aimaku Abdullahi the lady with cancer...toyin and the lady's family knew the lady had few days to live,they asked Nigerians to raise 10m and naija raised whooping sum of 100m.the lady died days later and toyin and her family started fighting over the money until olive intervened.

i hope bloggers aren't carrying fake news

Stop it! Mayowa was still very much alive when Toyin 'Aimakhu' got wind of her family's plan. They cut Toyin off despite helping them to raise the funds. This was what made her call them out. She raised alarm about it before the lady of blessed memory passed on.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Evangkatsoulis: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
maasoap:

Dumb! No amount is more than a human life. Mind telling us how much is worth more than your life?

hmmm.
So when high tension wire kill person how much would the government give to the family?
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by OMOTOWO(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tizu:
Too bad. I spoke with him last weekend and he sounded real. However, I am disappointed in him, he must account for all money donated for this course. My fear is let him not to block other peoples' chances in the future. Too bad!
His name is: Agoboye Francis Monday
just called the no now and he claimed I am hearing a false rumour
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by mank1234(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
What if the young man has been kidnapped? In any case, kidnapped or absconded, the organizer should get a court order and get his account blocked till further notice. Niger delta and kidnapping are like 6 n 9.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Tejiriseth(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
He lives a suprisingly normal.. All Atheist do..
Its just that the are repulsed by the level of brainwashing involved In Religion and Christianity
deepwater:
I dedicate this FTC to little Beniah

Be healed IJN

That is your believe don't force on others.

You claim it's useless but 98% of your comments since your joining Nairaland in 2015 has been on religion and attacking the Christian faithfull. Is this your full Time job ?

Your real life must be a living hell, always typing as if you have a gun pointed to your head all the time.

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by romunu(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
i guess this man,might need more than that to treat himself,when the time comes,we pray nothing happens to him,if not him own go bad well well,the child will survive,and he will regret his actions.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by adonainana: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

Indeed! You didn't even say one 5-star hotel; you said FIVE 5-star hotels! So you mean 70 million naira can build 5 other Burj Al Arabs? A hotel that cost 1 billion USD as at the time it was built over 20 years ago.

Well, I know you don't know what a 5-star hotel is.

Baba even for this naija, if you build a hotel for 20m each with very few rooms, it will be up to a very high standard. You might have clients who have been to Burj Khalifa and would think it looks good too.
Humans are tricked to what they see, once you spend money on the finishing touches of a new built hotel in this nigeria you make you money.
I meant to say 70m can build 5 standard hotels besides
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Stoicbaba(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
lawnreigh:
That is why some people dont help, Nigerians are desperately wicked and have evil mind, for his mind now 70M is worth more than the life of his child. Chaiiiiiii

Sir, it is wise to give some days before concluding that its a scam.

Believe me, hasty generalization, for this quote (Nigerians are desperately wicked and have evil mind) is very unfair to your kind...

Anyway, you have your rights, however, always wait for a while to conclude on things. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
That man again, he knows his son has days to live but still went ahead to dupe some people of their hard earned money, he should better return the money back.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by dannybrasky(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
THE MAN DIDN'T RUN! REASON I SAID THERE ARE 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY!!

HE SPOKE WITH DADDYFREEZE ON VIDEO CALL TODAY.
HE WENT INTO HIDING FOR SECURITY REASONS. DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE LIVES IN A GHETTO!!

TO THOSE OF YOU ACCUSING THE INNOCENT MAN,I HOPE YOU WILL ALL CHEW YOUR WORDS. CLICK THE LINK BELOW..

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bta4pefn4wq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17f4zs6zvy0un

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by sandra50(f): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
dannybrasky:
THE MAN DIDN'T RUN! REASON I SAID THERE ARE 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY!!

HE SPOKE WITH DADDYFREEZE ON VIDEO CALL TODAY.
HE WENT INTO HIDING FOR SECURITY REASONS. DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE LIVES IN A GHETTO!!

TO THOSE OF YOU ACCUSING THE INNOCENT MAN,I HOPE YOU WILL ALL CHEW YOUR WORDS. CLICK THE LINK BELOW..

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bta4pefn4wq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17f4zs6zvy0un
I watched it too on Lindaikejiblog..he said they will be leaving the country in a week's time that he only went into hiding for security reason.
I think the man that posted that he has absconded was actually trying to either kidnapp him or dupe him so as he didn't succeed,he became angry and posted it online.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Iykenuwa(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tizu:
Too bad. I spoke with him last weekend and he sounded real. However, I am disappointed in him, he must account for all money donated for this course. My fear is let him not to block other peoples' chances in the future. Too bad!
His name is: Agoboye Francis Monday

I just called him now, he has not absconded. Call the line as well if you want.

I have asked him to come and clear the air

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by dannybrasky(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Trust me,if I was in his shoes I would go into hiding as well,knowing the cruel society we live in.

Sad kokun foundation sounds like a money hungry LovePeddler!! The thought of not getting his share of the N70 got him frustrated.

sandra50:

I watched it too on Lindaikejiblog..he said they will be leaving the country in a week's time that he only went into hiding for security reason.
I think the man that posted that he has absconded was actually trying to either kidnapp him or dupe him so as he didn't succeed,he became angry and posted it online.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by SaturnNick(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
jomoh:
Have they given him the money already?

If they have then they made a huge mistake.
I dont think he can withdaraw the whole cash before it turns bitter for him. If this is true, EFCC will take the case cos its a fraud... Its already a popular trend.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by jomoh: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
SaturnNick:
I dont think he can withdaraw the whole cash before it turns bitter for him. If this is true, EFCC will take the case cos its a fraud... Its already a popular trend.

The guy has come out to say he didn’t disappear and I reason with his excuse for laying low.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by MissJoy29(f): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
adonainana:

Baba even for this naija, if you build a hotel for 20m each with very few rooms, it will be up to a very high standard. You might have clients who have been to Burj Khalifa and would think it looks good too.
Humans are tricked to what they see, once you spend money on the finishing touches of a new built hotel in this nigeria you make you money.
I meant to say 70m can build 5 standard hotels besides
Ok....@2nd bolded, thank God you corrected yourself.

And, you are right. 70 mil is a lotta money & STANDARD hotel business should be good business. Btw, you seem to like hotel business probably more than any other business. Any particular reason?

Oh, also @1st bolded, it's BABE not baba.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by MissJoy29(f): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Lol, you're right though, i'm also right. It all depends on the perspective, but i feel comfortable to perceive money as evil in the context of the society we now live in today and the immoderate power that money now has.

Yea, i work. Yea i need the money (necessary evil) because i don't have a choice. If i had a choice, i would have preferred a simple society where our survival doesn't depend on getting money. A society where you can live a great life with or without money and rest in peace at old age.

Money has monopolized survival.

Survival, what to eat, what to buy, what to achieve, health, social status, opportunities, and many other important components of life all depend on money. That's why it has become evil.

When something has too much unnecessary power, it becomes evil.
Hmmmm....I see your point though. Money does have too much power & it makes one too dependent on it. But as you rightly said, we have no choice but to depend on money, right?

Anyway, my only problem is the word "evil" you used. If money is evil, what do the people (you & I) who use it become?
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by sandra50(f): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
dannybrasky:
Trust me,if I was in his shoes I would go into hiding as well,knowing the cruel society we live in.

Sad kokun foundation sounds like a money hungry LovePeddler!! The thought of not getting his share of the N70 got him frustrated.

I had same thought I had..I think they were expecting him to bring the money to them so they will apply for visa,pay the ticket and steal the ones they could steal.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by SaturnNick(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
jomoh:

The guy has come out to say he didn’t disappear and I reason with his excuse for laying low.
Yea, prob for security reasons. Or what did he say?
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by jomoh: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
SaturnNick:
Yea, prob for security reasons. Or what did he say?

Exactly. Security reasons.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by adonainana: 2:56am On Feb 04, 2019
MissJoy29:

Ok....@2nd bolded, thank God you corrected yourself.

And, you are right. 70 mil is a lotta money & STANDARD hotel business should be good business. Btw, you seem to like hotel business probably more than any other business. Any particular reason?

Oh, also @1st bolded, it's BABE not baba.

Ha bro the reasons are plenty, its the safest most direct way of generating income from real estate. Like 5 houses cannot ever match the money making power of a hotel. The one i am currently involved in was built 20 years ago in 1998, believe me it still has an average of 3 customers every day till this day. its net profit in the region of 400,000k every month. 400,000k after 20 years bro. Imagine the equivalent of how much money it first made in its first 5 years. I have never seen a business where i can be 4000 miles away but i still know how much money every month it makes.

The only downside is that it must never be neglected, it must be renovated every year with particular mandatory changes to its bathroom facilities.

I dont mean to be too dramatic but What this 14 bedroom hotel has done for me within the last 20 years cannot be emphasised. E.g School fees, visa, surgery, shopping.Its such a solid business like no matter the day of the year it is, someone will always come to the hotel and give me a minimum of 4,000 naira for me to sell a room to them. Like no matter what.

I have never seen a solid business like this in my life ooooo

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 04, 2019
Bloooody:
Smart man.
70 million is a lot
I'd sacrifice my own mom for that amount
Is that how wicked your soul can be? I pity your mom, she wasted her nine months for a numbskull.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 04, 2019
This is more reasons why people don't help Nigerians anymore, anywhere in the world. Very wicked, desperate, LAZY and stupiid set of individuals always looking for easy way out. And most annoying thing is that they don't even utilize the fast cash properly. That idiott of a nonentity will soon realize that 70m is nothing and by then he will have lost (I pray not) his son.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by realmindz: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
APCpackandgo:

You are more than useless.

Cry if you want, your Jesus name is useless
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by APCpackandgo: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
realmindz:

Cry if you want, your Jesus name is useless
It is Mohammed that is useless. Shege Dan iska.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Tizu(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Iykenuwa:

I just called him now, he has not absconded. Call the line as well if you want.

I have asked him to come and clear the air
That will be fine.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

hmmm.
So when high tension wire kill person how much would the government give to the family?

Nice question. You just talked about accident. When accident claims lives and something comes out of it for the family of the victims, it is called Compensation, it is not a price.
Even you, you can't place a price on your head.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by NkayStory(f): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Okay i have been vindicated!!...I remember how i voiced out my reservations about this crook who claimed his son was about to die..It was simply common-sense looking at the dude

Pretentious and hypocritical nairalanders who had never helped a fly in their lives called me wicked especially one clown called harmbhrosz...@harmbhrosz your brothers have done what they know how to do best...scamming and fraud

I am sorry to see this but from experience,the average Nigerian cannot be trusted..
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by NkayStory(f): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kingosytex:
greed and selfishishness at its peak. the man might think that his sick son has little or no chance of survival even if the said N70 MILLION is channeled into treating him. the man doesn't want a lose-lose situation i.e he doesnt want to lose his son and money so he decided to play smart

There is nothing smart in what he did please!!!..

.The guy is simply a heartless thief who used a terminally ill baby with little chance of survival to raise money for himself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) / Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos / See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.