Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised (63566 Views)

Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by charlsecy(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2019
LordsApostle:
How will a man use his child's health to defraud people?? I just can't get it... Anyway, it better not be true..
Not saying it's true, but how about abortionists who gain even nothing? How about ritualists who use their relatives in their deeds?
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Rubbiish(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2019
baby124:

Nothing sharp here. This is a very dumb man. That money will finish and he will never see help or favor from anyone again. In all your doings be honest.
See your sharp mouth...cho cho cho...
Did u contribute 1kobo??
Let us hear word abeg!
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by nkemdi89(f): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2019
Pelaiye2703:
This is one of the reason many people don’t help. Imagining absconding with such amount and putting the life of the child at risk. I just hope he won’t use his selfish interest to mar the opportunity of potential beggars...What do I even know?
Or don't you think the foundation was interested in getting a percentage?
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by abbeyty(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2019
Bloooody:
Smart man.
70 million is a lot
I'd sacrifice my own mom for that amount

And your own kid will exchange you for a bottle of palmwine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Rubbiish(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2019
BiGVEEN58:
I talk am say that guy be like guy man.

Person wey him pikin nor well for months fresh like say he dey do makeup everyday.
Lol
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Rubbiish(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2019
Rollins777:
I just called the number from Ghana now he picked the call,he said they are doing well08035227434,
Hope u contributed financially towards this?
If no u have no right to call dat number
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Ray07(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2019
Wetin you say angry

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2019
I knew it. The guy was just playing smart.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by degamemaster(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2019
Ndi mmadu sef... na waoh. Anyways, the child will receive a miracle healing to shame both the devil and his father.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Mannie92(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2019
Let's be guided please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Platony(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2019
If Truly, dis man ran away wit people's sweat and d cry of dat innocent child.

....Thunder will scatter him anywhere he is!! angry angry
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Maket: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2019
It's possible that is a borrowed malnutrition child with fake clinical report he presented to YAhoo the sympathetic public.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by ednut1(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Kbk or what ever he calls himself just wanted a cut of the proceeds
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by adenlemmanuel: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2019
nothing said about absconding and leaving his baby behind....he knows the best for himself and his boy

I think some people just feel like now that they helped him raise 70m then he should be answerable to them and probably be controlling him already.

don't forget how greedy some of our NGOs can be....they probably want a cut and I guess this guy won't oblige until his baby is well.

now they are all out to dent his image.

just thinking loud.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Jaqenhghar: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

If this is true, the man will never go unpunblished.

Such money do not last, he will squander it on frivolous things
Like that guy that stole his friends money and first thing he did was go aand eat peppersoup and goldberg
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Jaqenhghar: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2019
adonainana:

Baba leave them ooo, there is nothing 70m can do, it will collapse because they donated the 70m to him and he didnt work for it.

70m that can build at least 5 good 5 star hotels rich people will fly to every day. Within one year, its reached break even and the rest of the profit is his for life.

Nigerians are funny sha
You really dont know what is a 5 star hotel. So 70 million can build you a hilton?

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Benjamin2014: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2019
please read below it

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by selch(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2019
realmindz:

Pray for his healing ijn a thousand times, nothing will change except if the surgery is done.
Jesus name is useless

Look at your foolishness, a fish lives its all its life in the water, does it know its in the water, so is u and your stupidity. Frustrated human being like you.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2019
nkemdi89:

Or don't you think the foundation was interested in getting a percentage?
Well......Anything is possible because this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Pelaiye2703(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
alizma:

don't believe everything you read online. if the man was so determined to see his child alive by going to the street to seek for help, definitely there is more to the issue of him blocking the man than we are reading online.
1. remember the man had existing arrangement for the treatment but only needed fund. he may be following that arrangement, thereby refusing any new arrangement being made by any other person.
2. Are you not surprised that the same person who said over 70m was raised, turn around to ask in his subsequent post that the father should state exactly how much has been raised. there is tendency that he may not even be as close to the information about how much is raised as he initially made us to believe
3. read meaning into the man's request from the child's father. it doesn't sounds like the organization has made arrangement with medical expert within Nigeria or outside Nigeria but a request for documents that will kick start such arrangement. the man may not want such delay but to safe his child as fast as possible through the existing arrangement he has
4. some of this organizations are into chop make I chop biz. 70% go into their pocket and then 30% for the actual problem.
finally the situation doesn't show that the man absconded.
Well said sir, I have nothing more to say than to wish them all the best. Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Might have been kidnapped. He lives in rivers of blood.
GAZZUZZ, i think it only car u sabi o, so u do poke mouth for social affairs,pls my car find it difficult to move up hill sometimes and sometimes too on leveled ground,why pls?
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Wesely01(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
The man whose son has days to live in Rivers State, has allegedly absconded after N70m was raised for his son's treatment. 

Recall that the Man whose son has days to live, had accused of beating him up when he sat with his sick baby at Rivers Government House gate. His viral video and photos led to the launch of donation accounts for him, and according to Kokun Foundation CEO, over N70m was raised. 

Here's the new gist below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/03/man-whose-son-has-days-to-live-in-rivers-allegedly-absconds-after-n70m-was-raised/

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, dominique

Report the guy and his account should be blocked finished!!!
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by MissJoy29(f): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Lol, yea. The whooping amount of money made it dangerous. Assuming it's 1m, he might not do what he did but when money is getting to some extent, never even trust your blood relation.
Out of all the advantages a man can attain in life e.g position, power, authority, money etc. Money is still the most evil, and it's because you can achieve more things with money than any of others listed.
Love of money is root of all evil;
But Money itself is evil because of the power it has.

Money, hunger, thirst, pains, survival, inordinate lustful pleasure, all these can make a man misbehave and do anything.
Please o, money isn't evil! That people misbehave because of it doesn't make it evil. Get that right!!

Quick question; do you work? If yes, why? What do you need the "evil" thing they pay you at the end of the month for?
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by realmindz: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
selch:

Look at your foolishness, a fish lives its all its life in the water, does it know its in the water, so is u and your stupidity. Frustrated human being like you.

Why so much pain, no need to trade words... Just simply cure the child in the name of jesus and save this whole drama...otherwise, that name remains useless and is only useful as a psychological relief
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by MissJoy29(f): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
adonainana:

Baba leave them ooo, there is nothing 70m can do, it will collapse because they donated the 70m to him and he didnt work for it.

70m that can build at least 5 good 5 star hotels rich people will fly to every day. Within one year, its reached break even and the rest of the profit is his for life.

Nigerians are funny sha
Indeed! You didn't even say one 5-star hotel; you said FIVE 5-star hotels! So you mean 70 million naira can build 5 other Burj Al Arabs? A hotel that cost 1 billion USD as at the time it was built over 20 years ago.

Well, I know you don't know what a 5-star hotel is.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by baby124: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
adenlemmanuel:
nothing said about absconding and leaving his baby behind....he knows the best for himself and his boy

I think some people just feel like now that they helped him raise 70m then he should be answerable to them and probably be controlling him already.

don't forget how greedy some of our NGOs can be....they probably want a cut and I guess this guy won't oblige until his baby is well.

now they are all out to dent his image.

just thinking loud.
If you beg for money which you can never raise for a reason, you are answerable to the people that raised that money for you! If you want to act and spend anyhow, work hard to raise the money yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
MissJoy29:

Please o, money isn't evil! That people misbehave because of it doesn't make it evil. Get that right!!

Quick question; do you work? If yes, why? What do you need the "evil" thing they pay you at the end of the month for?

Lol, you're right though, i'm also right. It all depends on the perspective, but i feel comfortable to perceive money as evil in the context of the society we now live in today and the immoderate power that money now has.

Yea, i work. Yea i need the money (necessary evil) because i don't have a choice. If i had a choice, i would have preferred a simple society where our survival doesn't depend on getting money. A society where you can live a great life with or without money and rest in peace at old age.

Money has monopolized survival.

Survival, what to eat, what to buy, what to achieve, health, social status, opportunities, and many other important components of life all depend on money. That's why it has become evil.

When something has too much unnecessary power, it becomes evil.
Re: Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised by kernniejay(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Poverty mind.
He wants to trade the life of the innocent child because of money that cannot buy one Bentley car, whereas if he spends the money on the boy and he survives, that boy can build him an estate and buy him Rolls Royce to appreciate his fatherly love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) / Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos / See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.