Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Scam Alert - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Scam Alert (4378 Views)

SCAM Alert !!!!! / Scam Alert / Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert by Baroba(m): 12:16am On Jul 03, 2019
TheRealOwner:

Pained asf

Lol..ASF?? Stupid clown, clap for yourself, you just learnt a new buzz word. Crawl back to the little hole you came out from, ethnic bigot..

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by TheRealOwner(m): 5:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Baroba:

Lol..ASF?? Stupid clown, clap for yourself, you just learnt a new buzz word. Crawl back to the little hole you came out from, ethnic bigot..
Pained baby factory product. The truth really hurts, doesn't it? You are seeing the works of your people life and direct and you somehow think the best reaction is to deny it and tackle me for pointing it out. At least your sisters didn't kidnap the dogs tho they tried tongue

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
But when they later came back with 30k, why didn't you release one puppy to them? since the price of one puppy was 30k.

Just seeing this now... Lolz.
Remember, it was d driver at that location now talking with em one on one. He also was trying to play safe and save himself of stress; so i had to let him dictate the pace at that time. Opened up the situation to him, we agreed collecting cash is risky and he told em to transfer to me as i wld notify him after getting d alert or transfer to his own account. They now left telling him they wn go do that at d atm... Lolz.

They later came back with another story.
Re: Scam Alert by tobilavish(m): 1:00am On Jul 04, 2019
beewhy009:

Better deals ahead sire, I am always at your pet's service! Making a now successful deal to that Anambra state again after the last experience to defy sm talks not to ever deal with Ibos again. Lol. #OneNigeria #Onelove #CypherPETS � �
I want one too but I have only got 20k ??
beewhy009:

Better deals ahead sire, I am always at your pet's service! Making a now successful deal to that Anambra state again after the last experience to defy sm talks not to ever deal with Ibos again. Lol. #OneNigeria #Onelove #CypherPETS � �
Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2019
tobilavish:

Make it 25k and contact me!
Re: Scam Alert by tobilavish(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
beewhy009:

Make it 25k and contact me!
I no get
Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
tobilavish:
I no get

Whenever you get then, I can wait... Lol
Re: Scam Alert by okegozie: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Do you have a male gsd puppy(preferably a 12 weeks old) for sale? Location: Anambra

beewhy009:

Whenever you get then, I can wait... Lol
Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
okegozie:
Do you have a male gsd puppy(preferably a 12 weeks old) for sale? Location: Anambra

I don't have a 12 weeks old male gsd available for sale. But I have male gsd pups of 7 weeks old available for new homes. You can msg me on whatsapp or give me a call.
Re: Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2019
okegozie:

Likewise there are also 2 male gsd pups of 10 weeks old available too. Call or whatsapp 08067408552 for more information.
Re: Scam Alert by Blessednloved: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
I personally know the girl in question. I fail victim to her scam last year and it cost me my long time savings. We are still in court in River State. Pictures displayed are the real pictures of her. Please let's be very careful with our dealings with people. The heart of man is desperately wicked!!! I have proof of all our messages, conversations, and voice recordings. My farm is currently closed and her whole family is also involved in the scam business and I believe they are ch[/color][color=#006600]anging names to respond here. They have over 10 Nigerian numbers for their scam business. May God see us through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert by daveFBL: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
But when they later came back with 30k, why didn't you release one puppy to them? since the price of one puppy was 30k.

Sense�. You are wise bro
Re: Scam Alert by Dwaynestefan: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
daveFBL:

Sense�. You are wise bro

You would have done yourself good by reading previous posts before commenting "non-sense"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult Male Rottweiler Available / My DDR GSD From Household Kennel / Chase My Female Terrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.