Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! (2412 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by IkpuMmadu: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2019
Remember the young girl given out to Igwilo as a bride ! She is 15 married to a man of 60s! The good news is that she is out. The people protested and we wrote about it now she is out of the "marriage" and back to school.

https://etimes.com.ng/chinwe-the-16yr-old-bride-in-anambra-divorced-freed-finally/

https://etimes.com.ng/open-letter-to-ndi-ozubulu-on-girl-child-rights-abuse-of-miss-chinwe/

It is Victory at last as light triumph over Darkness Chinwe is out of Igwilo family and handed over to State woman Affairs many thanks to commissioner for Women Affairs , Prince Harrison , Awulika, State commissioner of Police and to everyone who stood in for this great fight as Chinwe is no longer with Igwilo the jatijati bride price has been returned.

Though Chinwe is still a nursing mother of a six month old baby but She is going back to school and would graduate in great colours.

We won , you won , Chinwe Won ..

Nkwocha Moses

3 Likes

Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by StupidInyamiri: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Good job

Good morning Nigerians, those who think Atiku will ever become Nigeria’s President are still dreaming so they'll take their good morning after FeBuhari 16th, 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by Iamemma(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2019
smiley

Poverty is really the root of all evil

3 Likes

Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by Kenzico(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2019
undecided

I thank God for this news...The power of the Internet is indeed Great

2 Likes

Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by shortgun(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2019
I hope they will take good care of her and meet her needs financially.
A girl that has given birth has become a mother and can be called a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by skywalker240(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2019
Poverty die, die, die.
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2019
Child bride is a norm in the north but nobody protest against it.

3 Likes

Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by SweetBuns(f): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2019
Hm.. Women have suffered in this life. Just because we are vulnerable are easier to exploit. I saw the other thread and guys were not even really condemning the guy. Some where even acting non chalantly.
But if its the other way round now, they won't waste time to bash ladies.

Some naija guys are hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by chocboi78(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2019
SweetBuns:
Hm.. Women have suffered in this life. Just because we are vulnerable are easier to exploit. I saw the other thread and guys were not even really condemning the guy. Some where even acting non chalantly.

Some naija guys are hypocrite
what exactly is ur point?

2 Likes

Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by XhosaNostra(f): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2019
They better not let her down, after the spotlight has been taken away.
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by Koralords: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2019
shortgun:
I hope they will take good care of her and meet her needs financially.
A girl that has given birth has become a mother and can be called a woman.
Leave them to be wasting there time ..she was a mother already ...what's the big deal in her been married most of the shout was cos the man she married was not normal
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by shortgun(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2019
Koralords:

Leave them to wasting there time ..she was a mother already ...what's the big deal in her been married most of the shout was cos the man she married was not normal
Its even a good thing for her that the family of the man agreed to marry her and adopt her child. This time that girls of marriageable age are in their thousands looking for husband.... They just ruined the girls chance of getting out of poverty.

The man is disabled yes; that should not stop him from getting married. This is pure hypocrisy cos I've seen dwarfs,cripples, albinos and impotent men getting married to beautiful girls on the net and heavens didn't fall. People will not just mind their business.
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by Benzene55(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
Remember the young girl given out to Igwilo as a bride ! She is 15 married to a man of 60s! The good news is that she is out. The people protested and we wrote about it now she is out of the "marriage" and back to school.

https://etimes.com.ng/chinwe-the-16yr-old-bride-in-anambra-divorced-freed-finally/

https://etimes.com.ng/open-letter-to-ndi-ozubulu-on-girl-child-rights-abuse-of-miss-chinwe/

It is Victory at last as light triumph over Darkness Chinwe is out of Igwilo family and handed over to State woman Affairs many thanks to commissioner for Women Affairs , Prince Harrison , Awulika, State commissioner of Police and to everyone who stood in for this great fight as Chinwe is no longer with Igwilo the jatijati bride price has been returned.

Though Chinwe is still a nursing mother of a six month old baby but She is going back to school and would graduate in great colours.

We won , you won , Chinwe Won ..

Nkwocha Moses

Good development. I’m happy the girl is freed

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by Martinez19(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2019
SweetBuns:

Some naija guys are hypocrite.
The man that married the girl should be flogged and burdened with heavy labour. The parents of the girl should be flogged and have pepper in their anuses for giving birth to a child that they couldn't take care of and for subjecting her this treatment. This is unacceptable.
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by ozodigboo(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2019
They should have left her alone.
The husband's family would hv rescued her from poverty.
Now you have involved ministry of blah blah blah
Watch how they will give her 10k and abandon her when the internet stuff dies down.
She's no longer a kid. She's a woman now. She don born na.
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by Rosay15(f): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2019
shortgun:

Its even a good thing for her that the family of the man agreed to marry her and adopt her child. This time that girls of marriageable age are in their thousands looking for husband.... They just ruined the girls chance of getting out of poverty.

The man is disabled yes; that should not stop him from getting married. This is pure hypocrisy cos I've seen dwarfs,cripples, albinos and impotent men getting married to beautiful girls on the net and heavens didn't fall. People will not just mind their business.
... Sorry bro bt u aren't making any sense..
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by shortgun(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2019
Rosay15:
... Sorry bro bt u aren't making any sense..
OK, u are right
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by lincsnuel: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2019
That white shoe no fit that woman at all... cheesy

Child marriage is not right, but that Chinwe no try at all oo... 15 yr old now a mother. Anyway, the deed has been done.
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2019
grin

Kellibae, they have stolen the wife of your bro tongue
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by Namaskar: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2019
So what is the moral of the story...if you are 60 and have a 15 year old bride don't post pre wedding pics on social media.
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by Daeylar(f): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2019
This is really nice. So happy. She is free.

I hope they take care of her till she is able to stand on her own.

I wish her the best.
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by sweetrace(f): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2019
She certainly does not look happy in this picture at all. In the picture where she was sitting on a guy, she looked blissful. I have come to realize that not everyone wants an education. Some girls just want to marry and be taken care of. Some just want to learn basic skills and flourish in that. I feel they should have asked her what she wanted. The only reason she’s seen as a minor is because of our imported laws. My mother probably married at her age and was able to raise her family. True, the guy is much older than her. But they both seemed happy together. Some women prefer older guys. This is certainly not an inexperienced young lady. Now, at her tender age she is a divorcee.

1 Like

Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by shortgun(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2019
sweetrace:
She certainly does not look happy in this picture at all. In the picture where she was sitting on a guy, she looked blissful. I have come to realize that not everyone wants an education. Some girls just want to marry and be taken care of. Some just want to learn basic skills and flourish in that. I feel they should have asked her what she wanted. The only reason she’s seen as a minor is because of our imported laws. My mother probably married at her age and was able to raise her family. True, the guy is much older than her. But they both seemed happy together. Some women prefer older guys. This is certainly not an inexperienced young lady. Now, at her tender age she is a divorcee.
case closed.
You are indeed smart and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by overdrive(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2019
sweetrace:

you hit the nail on the head.sending a bottle of moet and chandon for your Sunday relaxation.

1 Like

Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by mytime24(f): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2019
skywalker240:
Poverty die, die, die.
mountain of fire prayer warrior angry
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by Namaskar: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2019
sweetrace:

You have said it all my sister. If I was interested in marriage I would have proposed to you.

people just say whatever they like on the internet without looking at the whole picture. I just hope they don't abandon her after all this publicity is gone.

And most importantly have they ask her what she wants?

1 Like

Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2019
People should learn to mind their business. She prob will ve sleeping around now to eat
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by sweetrace(f): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Namaskar:

You have said it all my sister. If I was interested in marriage I would have proposed to you.

people just say whatever they like on the internet without looking at the whole picture. I just hope they don't abandon her after all this publicity is gone.

And most importantly have they ask her what she wants?

I hope they don’t abandon her too.
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by sweetrace(f): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
shortgun:
case closed.
You are indeed smart and beautiful.

Thank you
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by tatacherie: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
Thank God for her
I hope she learns her lesson
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by Rosay15(f): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
sweetrace:
... You ve a point sis bt d issue here is dat d man is nt mentally stable... What if he wake one morning and strangle d girl and her son to death?... Wetin she now gain?.. She might not be happy now bt later she would realise wat dey did for her, if only they fulfill their promise sha and they did nt abandon her and d kid.
Re: Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! by sweetrace(f): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rosay15:
... You ve a point sis bt d issue here is dat d man is nt mentally stable... What if he wake one morning and strangle d girl and her son to death?... Wetin she now gain?.. She might not be happy now bt later she would realise wat dey did for her, if only they fulfill their promise sha and they did nt abandon her and d kid.

He looks like he has a form of autism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Benefit Of Dating You / My Husband And I Have Been Unfaithful To Each Other / Genotype Is Scattering My Ability To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.