Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* (5866 Views)

How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2009
This is so funny to me anytime i hear such a thing from a christian. A God that cannot forgive till he torment himself, the embarassing moment is that he even cried, crying and weeping in agony. Poor jesu

1 Like

Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Yisraylite(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

These Christians can't make up their minds, one day their God is an immortal and the next day he becomes a man that can be murdered by his own creation

Simply Laughable! grin
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2009
Am still laughing at their insanity
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by CrazyMan(m): 1:22am On Nov 29, 2009
@Abuzola.

Jesus birth and death on the cross was a prophecy the prophet Isiah made.

His birth is in Isiah 9 verse 6-7

And his sufferings, death and resurrection can be found in Isiah 53 verse 1-12.

Everything Jesus went through on earth was to fulfill the prophecies of the Old testament.

So if you have nothing reasonable to say, then avoid starting mockery threads about Jesus; because no christian would mock Mohammed and call him a scamer.

So I would advise that you respect my religion and believe and I would respect yours.

1 Like

Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by whoisallah: 2:43am On Nov 29, 2009
@abuzola,

Probably you killed a ram for allah during sallah. May I ask you why you need to kill a Ram for allah during sallah?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Atheists: 3:34am On Nov 29, 2009
Christianity = barking madness
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by olabowale(m): 4:14am On Nov 29, 2009
@whoisallah: « #4 on: Today at 02:43:38 AM »
@abuzola,
Probably you killed a ram for allah during sallah. May I ask you why you need to kill a Ram for allah during sallah?
lol. this dude doesnt quit easy, but open up himself for logical assults.

there is nothing called sallah, but id adha where you kill ram! i thought you said your father is a muslim, though we know that you werent truthful when you initially said he was an imam? if you had came from a muslim family, you would never be saying sallah. but the ram is in the tradition of prophet Ibrahim's obedience to Allah in his dream of saxrificing Ismail (AS)! lol. you see it was not Isiaqa (AS).

could you from your above states that the sacrifice of ram by muslim is similar to your claimed death of Jesus?

while the sacrifice shall not be the topmost in protecting muslims from entering Hell, isnt it the killing according to you of jesus that will make you enter heaven (there are 7 heavens and in heavens we have many things including Paradise and Hell)? please respond to my question about jesus death according to the christian equals to the ram of the muslim.

1 Like

Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2009
@crazyman: the so called prophecy of isaiah was invented after the crufiction of jesus so that it can justify it, in the book of the jews nothing like it exist. I challenge you to show me where it is said so in the jewish book, have a nice quest
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 6:45am On Nov 29, 2009
@whoisalah- You are just backing my statement, the ram slaughter is a commemoration of Prophet ibrahim and isma'il. If i start giving you facts from ur bible that it was ishmael and not isaac you will faint, hagar and sarah who is older ? To say hagar gave birth after sarah is ridiculous, who was barren hagar or sarah, can a small baby isaac work with his father at the field ? Wake up

the christian god is a bloodthirsty diko, he committed suicide at last, very funny.

My true God forgives all sins without restriction or killiog himself
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2009
Lets see how the God had no choice but to die in the hands of his enemy

'Then jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemane and he said to his disciples,'sit here while i go wonder and pray' and taking with him peter and two sons of Zebedee , he began to be sorrowful and troubled.

Then he said to them,'my soul is sorrowful even to death,

remain here and watch with me.

And going a little further he fell on his face (like the muslim do) and prayed,'my father if this is possible, remove this cup pass from me, nevertheless not as i will but as thou will'

mathew 26:36-39
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by whoisallah: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2009
@abuzola,

Abuzola, don't worry whether it was Isaac or Ishmael that God asked abraham to offer as sacrifice. The Isrealites knows their history.

In addition to my earlier post above, before Abraham and Isaac leave the mountain top where Abraham was to offer Isaac after God had provided a Lamb in substitute for Isaac, Abraham again prophesies the coming of the Lamb of God, "And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah jireh: as it is said to this day, 'In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen'" (Genesis 22:14).

Approximately 2,000 years later, upon that very same mountain just outside of Jerusalem, God offered His only Son, the Lamb of God, as a sin offering to reconcile fallen man to the Holy Living God Almighty.

Jesus-the Messiah is called the "Lamb of God" throughout the Bible's New Testament. This may seem a peculiar label to those who aren't familiar with biblical idioms, but to those who know their Bible, it is a cherished title for the beloved Messiah, Jesus Christ. smiley
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by CrazyMan(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2009
@Abuzola.

Its now that I know that you muslims are just being ignorant to the gosple of christ.

You want prove, alright here is your prove.

Matthew 3 verse 3 (the first prophecy of the prophet Isaiah about John the baptist came to pass)

Matthew 5 verse 17-19 ( Jesus himself made it clear that his presence on earth was to fulfil the prophecies made by the prophets of old.)

So if you still have your doubts, open your bible and see the truth for yourself.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by CrazyMan(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2009
And finally, if I must add one more passage.

Matthew 26 verse 53-56.

Abuzola, I hope I've answered you question?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2009
Abuzola 1:

@crazyman: the so called prophecy of isaiah was invented after the crufiction of jesus so that it can justify it, in the book of the jews nothing like it exist. I challenge you to show me where it is said so in the jewish book, have a nice quest

It sounds quite foolish to say the prophesy of Isaiah was 'invented' after the crufiction of jesus.

Lu 4:15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
Lu 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
Lu 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
Lu 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Lu 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by CrazyMan(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2009
@toluxa 1

Don't mind him; that's the way all these muslims behave. They know the truth but they prefer to dwell on lies and make up story.

Imagine someone saying that Isiah's prophecies came after Jesus was crucified?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by CrazyMan(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2009
@toluxa 1

Don't mind him; that's the way all these muslims behave. They know the truth but they prefer to dwell on lies and make up story.

Imagine someone saying that Isiah's prophecies came after Jesus was crucified?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2009
Abuzola 1:

hagar and sarah who is older ? To say hagar gave birth after sarah is ridiculous,

Hagar gave birth to Ishmael when Abraham was 86.
Ge 16:16 And Abram was fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.

But what does this have to do with the fact the it was Isaac, that was to be sacrificed? How does that prove it?

Abuzola 1:

who was barren hagar or sarah

Sarah was the barren.
Genesis 21:2-3 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.

But we read from the above that she conceived so i dont even know your point here.

Abuzola 1:

can a small baby isaac work with his father at the field ?

Now right after the event in focus (Gen 22), we read in Gen 23: 1
And Sarah was an hundred and seven and twenty years old. . . .

Sarah was 127. If She she bore Isaac at the age of 90, do the maths.

May God open OUR eyes to truth!
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2009
@whoisalah:- what you are saying is not meaningful, Abraham sacrificed his son near makkah in saudi arabia, so ur assertion is baseless
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2009
@crazyman; the bible was compiled four hundred years after jesus disappearance, paul claim to be inspired, the torah of the jews never said about jesus death or crucifiction, go and ask the jews for confirmation.

The xtrian invented it to support their embarrashing death of their god. So where the heck did you get it if not falsehood invention
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2009
Abuzola 1:

@whoisalah:- what you are saying is not meaningful, Abraham sacrificed his son near makkah in saudi arabia, so your assertion is baseless

Ge 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

Moriah means: the chosen of Jehovah. Some contend that Mount Gerizim is meant, but most probably we are to regard this as one of the hills of Jerusalem. Here Solomon's temple was built, on the spot that had been the threshing-floor of Ornan the Jebusite (2Sa 24:24-25; 2Ch 3:1). It is usually included in Zion, to the north-east of which it lay, and from which it was separated by the Tyropoean valley. This was "the land of Moriah" to which Abraham went to offer up his son Isaac (Ge 22:2). It has been supposed that the highest point of the temple hill, which is now covered by the Mohammedan Kubbetes-Sakhrah, or "Dome of the Rock," is the actual site of Araunah's threshing-floor. Here also, one thousand years after Abraham, David built an altar and offered sacrifices to God.

But this again, to me, has nothing to do with what we;re talking about. At least it dosnt seem to me yet.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2009
Abuzola 1:

@crazyman; the bible was compiled four hundred years after jesus disappearance, paul claim to be inspired, the torah of the jews never said about jesus death or crucifiction, go and ask the jews for confirmation.

The xtrian invented it to support their embarrashing death of their god. So where the heck did you get it if not falsehood invention

The writers of the WHOLE Bible (Old and New testament) were God's organs in communicating his will to men. It is his "word," because he speaks to us in its sacred pages. Whatever the inspired writers here declare to be true and binding upon us, God declares to be true and binding. This word is infallible, because written under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and therefore free from all error of fact or doctrine or precept. All saving knowledge is obtained from the word of God. In the case of adults it is an indispensable means of salvation, and is efficacious thereunto by the gracious influence of the Holy Spirit (Joh 17:17; 2Ti 3:15-16; 1Pe 1:23).

John 1:1-2 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

Jesus himself is the Word of God, God’s self-revelation. The Qur’an
also calls Jesus ‘Word of God’ (kalimat Allāh, Qur’an 4:171; cf. 3:39-45)
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2009
@taluxa- jesus never knew the bible it was paul that invented it in the name of inspiration.

Question: who was the first born Issac or ishmael, am going to expose the fallacy of the bible
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2009
And i will as well compile a new thread on it
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2009
Who was the son to be sacrificed ?
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by CrazyMan(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2009
@Abuzola

You're entitled to your own views and opinions. If you choose to make mockery of Jesus Christ and his holy word, then that's your problem.

I don't need a prophet to tell me that islam is worst than christianity.

Look at the Northern part of Nigeria, the massive blood shead, the killings, and other atrocities that are being committee all in the name of religion.

Recently, I came across an article in the paper where a Youth Copper was raped and stabbed to death by islamists. Her sin was that she put on a pair of trouser which is against their religion; and the only way they could have corrected her was for them to rape and murder her

Look at the Boko Haram saga that claimed the lives of hundreds of people.

Now tell me, what kind of religion would derive pleasure in sheading the blood of his neighbour.

I would advise that you remove the plank in your eye so that you can see clearly to remove the speck in your neighbour's eye.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2009
Your problem is tribalism, thugs and not islamist did the raping, boko haram had to defend themselves
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by toluxa1(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2009
Ishmael was born before Isaac. I've said that before

Ge 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

That should answer your second question.

So go and and lets see what you have to say bro.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by CrazyMan(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Abuzola.

I'm not tribalistic in any way. I'm only telling you the truth about your highly cherished religion.

Even before the boko haram saga, there was a religious massacre in Jos sometime last year during which christians were killed and various churches were burnt.

The riot that occured here in Anambra was as a result of the high death rate of Ibos that were murdered in Jos.

Now my question is why do you people love violence? Look at the middle east. Iraq, Iran, Labanon, Afganistian and many more countries. Its always one killing to the other.

Look at the September 11 attack on the World Trade Center and how you muslims came out openly to support such an act.

If indeed Jesus is a fake like you claimed, I would rather follow him than to get myself involved in that bloody, heartless and violent religion called islam.
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2009
@taluxa-
Either you don't know how to speak english or you are confused that am about to humiliate you.

Now go back to ur post above and read it carefully, ishmael was born before isaac and in d verse you quoted says isaac is the first born. Who is lying ? You or the bible, lmao
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by Abuzola11(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2009
@crazyman-

the muslim always fall prey to the christian and jews attack and oppression. The muslim had to retaliate and when they do it becomes an alarm. This is part of the injustice
Re: God Killed Himself To Redeem Our Sins. *hilarious* by CrazyMan(m): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
Abuzola, You know the truth but you're just being ignortant.

My prayer is that God would help you realise the truth before its too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder Of The Christ Apostolic Church / Evidence Of New Life In Jesus / Satan Is More Powerful Than God! Frosbel Said It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.