Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? (5866 Views)

I Asked AI To Compare The Life Style Of Jesus And Prophet Muhammad / Coronavirus Latest News:european Nurse Tests Negative To COVID-19 After Calling / Pope Francis Tests Negative For Coronavirus, Italy Report Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by millionboi2: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
chuby360:
Guys I'm here again with a full online classes for those who want to make money out of this channel
I'M TEACHING
PayPal transfer
WorldRemit transfer
Western Union transfer
Carding
With free accounts and cc to start work.
Come to my dm for registration if you want to be part. Join channel below
ponzi
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Austine567(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Learnstuffs:
What if you live alone like me? undecided
When you said live alone did you mean live alone in the forest or live alone in a building?

1 Like

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
nything you can help me with am a unilorin student exams starts 2mao I have no funds. No foodstuff please am not crying wolf I really need any body help 0072808222
Diamond Bank

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Vzk0057: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
See below

Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
Positive.
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Learnstuffs: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
momove4real25:
give raw foods, soaps, amount u are capable of giving out to less privilege in ur community. Even if u live within an estate u will still find one. Don't give cooked food because of this dungeon world. I live alone too and I extend d little I can to those around me. God bless u and Happy fruitful week to u

Thanks for this.
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Learnstuffs: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Austine567:
When you said live alone did you mean live alone in the forest or live alone in a building?

grin I was joking oo
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by budaatum: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Omooba77:
The Gospel say, we are the Epistle men read. Is your and my Life attractive or repulsive to people around us?
Buda is work in progress. One day she will have fully evolved.

Meanwhile, fix me Jesus. Make me attractive!
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
I don't know.
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Learnstuffs:

grin I was joking oo
he can't beat u na.
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by JackOfAllTrades: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Being self aware is a powerful skill. Understanding how your attitude affect the people around you can help you form a formidable team. #thinkAboutIt
ProfEinstein:
I wish I give a fucckk what they think about me undecided
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Newmans: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Good question for Nigeria celebrities and there politicians.
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by mechanics(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Food for thought, exactly what I was thought in today's Bible school.
Re: Is Your Life Style Positive Or Negative To People Around You? by Tizu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Omooba77:
The Gospel say, we are the Epistle men read. Is your and my Life attractive or repulsive to people around us?

Why would I live MY LIFE for another person?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Facts You Didn't Know About The New International Version Bible / For Those Who Claim Bishop Adolf Hitler Was An Atheist / An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.