Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (75009 Views)

Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar / Minimum Wage: There’ll Be No Warning Strike, Labour Tells Govt / Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by CYPRIANOSI: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
For the fact we dey support nnamdi kanu doesnt mean he should be taking too much weeds

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by sageer1706(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
I hope the PDP will say something...
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by franchasng: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:
Even your members will hate you now

They like you because you have common enemy in Buhari

True grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oogway:
Boycotting the election only increases Buhari chances of winning

But kanu does not want the other man from Cameroon to win either.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Noblejt: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
someone tell this man to go and fine something doing
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Bigdeeee: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin I thought some fools said Atiku has the Southeast on lockdown. So Atiku is a Cameroonian. The same Cameroon that took Bakassi from the SouthSouth? Atiku just lost 2 million southsouth votes. Then, the ipob igbos too, will they now go from Fulani slaves to Cameroonian slaves? Never! Atiku just lost another 2 million Igbo votes. Omg, Atiku has really died grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Karemarealty288(m): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
The loose lips and arrogant nature of KANU has set him on self destruct mode...
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Maximus03: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mazi Odogwu Kanu Dilector Have Spoken. No Leflendum, No Erection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by CustardPrince(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Don't be stupid....
Kanu speaks for IPOB
Not for Igbos

I don't know why is difficult for Fulani and Yoruba to understand that
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

My director is not working for CIA. He is a prophet sent from Chukwu Okike Abiama himself to liberate Biafra.

The sun shall rise at dawn.

No election in Biafra land

I am telling you the truth, Nnamdi Kanu is a CIA agent that is working for USA Government, Nnamdi Kanu is Part of CIA asset in Nigeria, They want to use him to destroy Nigeria and Make sure Nigeria never get to be a superpower in Africa. Nigeria have been going against USA, you remember when Jonathan failed to allow Gay Marriage and Gay Law in Nigeria?, Bokoharam grew in power, and Nnamdi Kanu agitation increase. Nnamdi Kanu is a CIA agent in Africa, If you open your mind to Nnamdi Kanu agitation you will see some of the errors in his words and He is trying to Brainwash Igbo, Nnamdi Kanu is a CIA agent
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Cantonese: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, Atiku Abubakar is an “indigene” of Cameroon.

Kanu stated this on Saturday during his live broadcast from London, UK.

The IPOB leader further blamed Atiku for the failure of Alex Ekwueme .
Kanu said: “Some of you do not understand that the person behind the failure of Ekwueme in 1999 during PDP convention was Atiku

“Do you know that Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon? His area of Adamawa was in Cameroon.

Kanu, however, warned Nigerians against voting in the forthcoming 2019 election.

“By voting, all you are doing is perpetuating the misery of our people.

“To vote in the zoo means to endorse 1999 fraudulent constitution. By voting, all you are doing is perpetuating the misery of our people.

On calling off the referendum given to Biafrans to boycott the 2019 election, Kanu called on the government to sign the document given to them.

According to him, that is the only way the 2019 election would not be boycotted by Biafrans.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/02/03/atiku-cameroon-nnamdi-kanu-tells-govt-way-stop-boycott-2019-election/amp/

Idiot and the greatest coward ever to lead people this fool called Nnamdi Kanu. Certainly he is in the business of IPOB to make money otherwise he will not be on the run. Uwazulike almost lost his life several times yet he remains in the battle.

Surely Kanu himself must be from Panya in Equitorial guinea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Dumte(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
With this one you just said, bet me your people will hate you.
Which side are you by the way? You want to get Biafra by force... Better go and think again.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Chukalemon(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
nnamdi kanu does not no what he is talking. how can he say buhari is jibril .now atiku is from Cameroon.which one can we take

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by rafcrown(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
WE KNOW YOU AS A GREAT LIAR
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by lanre316: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Shearstress7:
Even though I’m igbo, i support Nnamdi kanu on this. Atiku is from Cameroon and we won’t vote in the upcoming election. We only want Biafra. Biafra or death

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Hope you're aware that Igbo's failure to vote is indirectly voting that Buhari should continue ruling
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Acepen(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Shearstress7:
Even though I’m igbo, i support Nnamdi kanu on this. Atiku is from Cameroon and we won’t vote in the upcoming election. We only want Biafra. Biafra or death

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
so do you want Biafra or Canada
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Jowanson: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/536338-pvcs-yet-to-be-collected-in-abia-inec/amp/

Restructuring is a scam. No Cameroonian Fulani will approve restructuring.

Read the link I gave you since you said I lied.

No election in Biafra land

Then no referendum! And you all will be back to square one! Lolzzzz

You guys don't get it at all...Nnamdi KANU is brainwashing you all!

He says you should sit at home and do referendum.... Do you and KANU knows how referendum works? Do you think referendum works in London where he is? If KANU is a true Biafran as he claims , he should be in Nigeria and lead you guys! Last time..lot of your people died because of him...he ran away! Now he has started again...lolzzz. Now if you are learned enough you should know that for a referendum to be accepted and valid, there will be a vote to that course and counting...so are you telling me that Nnambi KANU will be in London and cast his own referendum vote and be counted there?

And also do you think if you sit at home on the 16th, who will conduct your referendum..who will come out vote for the referendum.. Who will count the votes for referendum?

Your Nnamdi KANU is just deceiving you people and leading you all to more deaths!

Talk to your brain and receive sense!

Go out , pick your PVC and vote for restructuring... This is more realistical than that your referendum!

Atiku/Obi says they will restructure Nigeria!

Don't sheepishly obey your Nnamdi KANU that is in London and not in Nigeria!

If Nnamdi KANU wants referendum, let him come and lead the fight for it!

Don't be a fool!

He is in London and Israel looking very fresh and fine! While you are here suffering and looking ugly! Lolzzz
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
we must remove the clamity called Buhari and replace him with the Atiku the person wey go unite us and make our country start to work again
Nigerians assuredly recognizes the options before us come February 2019, obviously the right choice is an Atiku team[A-Team] at the helm of affairs. Every vote cast for Wazirin Adamawa will be an eloquent repudiation of the A.P.C. government, our votes will mark an epoch as well as monuments for us and generation yet unborn because through the ballot box we will challenge sense of lethargy ,hopelessness, resignations, frustrations and the hypocrisy of an oppressive capricious A.P.C led government . An Atiku Presidency will further defeat the militating factors that impede our journey to a deserved greatness amongst the comity of nations. In deference to President Obama and for our people in the intervening months leading up to the elections, Our votes will proclaim “an end to the petty grievances, lopsided corruption, insurgency, nepotism and false promises, the recriminations and worn out dogmas that for so long have strangled our politics” Alhaji Atiku Abubakar buoyed by the audacity of hope on your imminent emergence as the next civilian President of our beloved country. I make bold to write that your mandate to rule Nigeria come 2019 is a “divine call” merely vested on you in trust and as a caretaker for the masses of Nigeria. It is neither for any emerging cabal nor political mongers even the over patronized elites cannot appropriate undue benefits. It would be in recognition of the “unsung, uncelebrated and anonymous Nigerians. Men and women scattered across the country
ATIKU ABUBAKAR is a successful businessman and a philanthropist, and has created over 50,000 direct jobs and 250,000 indirect ones; thereby making him the largest private employer of labour in Adamawa state only second to the state government. Some of his businesses include; co-founder of Intels, an oil servicing business with extensive operations in Nigeria and abroad.
- He is also the founder of Adama Beverages Limited, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) (the only American style university in Sub-Saharan Africa), both in Yola, Adamawa. if he manages his businesses well, with such labour force, he will do same for Nigeria.

A.P.C. hoodwink well-meaning Nigerians. Our expectations inclines to the inevitability of a new era that will ultimately dispel the raging storms of conflicts across the country from the brigandage of the Fulani herdsmen to the Boko haram
apc has failed

only restructuring can save this country
The current system only favours the politicians to the detriment of the masses
Atiku means restructuring... It's a start
We can't continue like this
Buhari cannot do anything... The foundation is faulty
WE WARNED those supporting Buhari that it was just a matter of time before the reality facing ordinary Nigerians caught up with them
You cannot fight a huge war with blunt weaponry and expired war arsenal. Buhari has so much blood, callousness, deception and incompetence on his hands going into this very important election where Nigerians decide whether the country remains in poverty and disaster or take an aim at rebounding towards prosperity.
In just 4 years, Nigeria has faced some of its greatest economic challenges since 1983 all because of one tyrant in Aso Rock. Watch how the economy will rebound again when Atiku becomes president, then you'll tell me if that tyrant in Aso Rock wasn't the one who caused the recession, economic downturn, high job losses, high inflation and poverty on Nigerians. Compare 1983 and 2015, you'll realize a chameleon will always be a chameleon.
God Bless Nigeria
Atiku to be president WILL bring the future that we desire AND it would send a strong message to aspiring politicians that Nigerians have outgrown the habit that encourages failures and totalitatrians in Government. If Atiku fails we shall show him the door in 2023, but if we fail to make that bold statement now, then I can tell you that Nigeria's challenges may go beyond 2027. We cannot afford not to let this Government go, they have wronged and taken Nigerians for granted on too many levels. I just hope we are able to show our leaders that the power they wield was given to them by us.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
NIGERIANS MUST VOTE OUT BUHARI

BUHARI MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by LZAA: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Its your pain that made you hide nah. We were worried you overdosed on Sniper.

Infact you forgot to cc this time grin
tongue grin grin
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by LZAA: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jowanson:

Then no referendum! And you all will be back to square one! Lolzzzz

You guys don't get it at all...Nnamdi KANU is brainwashing you all!

He says you should sit at home and do referendum.... Do you and KANU knows how referendum works? Do you think referendum works in London where he is? If KANU is a true Biafran as he claims , he should be in Nigeria and lead you guys! Last time..lot of your people died because of him...he ran away! Now he has started again...lolzzz. Now if you are learned enough you should know that for a referendum to be accepted and valid, there will be a vote to that course and counting...so are you telling me that Nnambi KANU will be in London and cast his own referendum vote and be counted there?

And also do you think if you sit at home on the 16th, who will conduct your referendum..who will come out vote for the referendum.. Who will count the votes for referendum?

Your Nnamdi KANU is just deceiving you people and leading you all to more deaths!

Talk to your brain and receive sense!

Go out , pick your PVC and vote for restructuring... This is more realistical than that your referendum!

Atiku/Obi says they will restructure Nigeria!

Don't sheepishly obey your Nnamdi KANU that is in London and not in Nigeria!

If Nnamdi KANU wants referendum, let him come and lead the fight for it!

Don't be a fool!

He is in London and Israel looking very fresh and fine! While you are here suffering and looking ugly! Lolzzz
The person u quoted is not igbo and is a known BMC zombie
Elections will hold in the east

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by CustardPrince(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Why do you insult our director like this because of a cameroonian Fulani? You are my sister from the land of the rising sun and you insult Ohamadike himself?

May chukwu Okike Abiama forgive you.

No election in Biafra land.

I'm Igbo and living in Igbo land... I don't know where this Biafra land is...
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by prispakle15(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Jowanson: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
LZAA:

The person u quoted is not igbo and is a known BMC zombie
Elections will hold in the east

Thank you my brother!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by MrAJQ(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Afamed:
Gbam, on leferendum we stand in Biafra. No erection in Igbo lands. Our director has spoken. I will personally be on alert by Feb 16 in my unit , Unit 009, ward 05, Umudioka, Nnewi to see any traitor that will go against our director. Feb 16 is Ofe Nsala day.

My jest

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by HomeOfMe(f): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, Atiku Abubakar is an “indigene” of Cameroon.

Kanu stated this on Saturday during his live broadcast from London, UK.

The IPOB leader further blamed Atiku for the failure of Alex Ekwueme .
Kanu said: “Some of you do not understand that the person behind the failure of Ekwueme in 1999 during PDP convention was Atiku

“Do you know that Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon? His area of Adamawa was in Cameroon.

Kanu, however, warned Nigerians against voting in the forthcoming 2019 election.

“By voting, all you are doing is perpetuating the misery of our people.

“To vote in the zoo means to endorse 1999 fraudulent constitution. By voting, all you are doing is perpetuating the misery of our people.

On calling off the referendum given to Biafrans to boycott the 2019 election, Kanu called on the government to sign the document given to them.

According to him, that is the only way the 2019 election would not be boycotted by Biafrans.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/02/03/atiku-cameroon-nnamdi-kanu-tells-govt-way-stop-boycott-2019-election/amp/

Almost all the past and present Nigerian leaders are not Nigerian by origin. Abacha- Chad, Buhari-Niger republic,Ibb-Niger,and now Atiku- Cameroon. No wonder they fought to rule Nigeria at all cost. No wonder Nigeria is yet to work. They're not passionate about the country .
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Corrinthians(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
vankaid:

Decision taken by which Ndigbo?

You are not even Igbo. Igbo is not just about knowing how to speak the language.

A true Igbo man doesn't buy lies (like the one Kanu dishes out) hook line and sinker.

We ask questions. We ask what is his pedigree.

Thats why we didn't take him serious when we had our election in Anambra. We came out and voted massively for APGA.

Thats why our land is the light of the nation.

The yahoo guy wanted to turn Anambra to what he turned his father's compound into and ran away but we are not fools.

Few fools like you we among us are mostly not from our land. Only you know where you come from but a true Igbo son does not follow people like zombies.
Afonja!
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by olac21(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
MSRA:
OMG! This guy won't ki me! Anyway guys, I'm a Nigerian, full blooded Ekiti; hope that's Nigerian enough? Can you guys just make me your president and save yourselves a few billion Naira?
Omo iya mi..we dey together oooo..am from Odo-Oro Ekiti in Ikole LGA..pls make me your P.A when you win ooo���
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Sunbrown22: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
Read below

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by osuofia2(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mopolchi:
Nnamdi Kanu is an idíot. Buhari will continue to deal with him and his useless Igbos. Even when Buhari does not win, Atiku will take over in dealing with him and his useless followers.
This cloth no fit your bubu at all,
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Corrinthians(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
CustardPrince:

I'm Igbo and living in Igbo land... I don't know where this Biafra land is...
Afonja! You are not Igbo. We know your type.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by breakeven: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
Not just Atiku. All northerners are from Cameroon. Chad Niger. S northing new.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.