Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (74904 Views)

Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar / Minimum Wage: There’ll Be No Warning Strike, Labour Tells Govt / Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by vankaid: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
if you're done vomiting out your intestines both and small. Then I will have many things to tell you, but for now I want to lecture you small. I keep wondering how idiotic an African man could be. Why are you blind and dumb to hear and seek the truth. You're a myopic element. Remove the envy and hatred you have for Nnamdi KANU and accept the truth. Keep dying in ignorance. This is the reason why you're not hard to be deceived and islamized. Open your eyes and see the truth. Stop being a tout
You didn't even make any point after all the foaming from the mouth.
Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by llaykorn: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Shearstress7:
Even though I’m igbo, i support Nnamdi kanu on this. Atiku is from Cameroon and we won’t vote in the upcoming election. We only want Biafra. Biafra or death

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

You're crying for Biafra and you're helping people to migrate to Canada. God bless your hustle!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by vankaid: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Afonja!

Isinja grin

Iminja grin

Isinja! grin

Ikenja! grin

Amunja grin
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by NkayStory(f): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Shearstress7:
Even though I’m igbo, i support Nnamdi kanu on this. Atiku is from Cameroon and we won’t vote in the upcoming election. We only want Biafra. Biafra or death

You are a yoruba dude looking for business patronage and you are this foolish??..I and other Igbos here can see through your shenanigans..You should concentrate on promoting your business instead of clowning around

Your client-base on this forum will reduce drastically if you choose this path to perdition...Do not mix politics or business together or sorry will be your middle-name..

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by fof1: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
sarrki:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, Atiku Abubakar is an “indigene” of Cameroon.

Kanu stated this on Saturday during his live broadcast from London, UK.

The IPOB leader further blamed Atiku for the failure of Alex Ekwueme .
Kanu said: “Some of you do not understand that the person behind the failure of Ekwueme in 1999 during PDP convention was Atiku

“Do you know that Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon? His area of Adamawa was in Cameroon.

Kanu, however, warned Nigerians against voting in the forthcoming 2019 election.

“By voting, all you are doing is perpetuating the misery of our people.

“To vote in the zoo means to endorse 1999 fraudulent constitution. By voting, all you are doing is perpetuating the misery of our people.

On calling off the referendum given to Biafrans to boycott the 2019 election, Kanu called on the government to sign the document given to them.

According to him, that is the only way the 2019 election would not be boycotted by Biafrans.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/02/03/atiku-cameroon-nnamdi-kanu-tells-govt-way-stop-boycott-2019-election/amp/

PLS EVEN THEN, HE IS BETTER THAN SOMEONE FROM SUDAN. CAMEROON IS FAR CLOSER TO NIGERIA THAN SUDAN. SO WE WILL STILL ACCEPT ATIKU ABUBAKAR PLS. ANY ONE WHO KNOWS NNAMDI KANU SHOULD ASK HIM TO TELL US, WHERE AHMED TINUBU IS FROM?, MAY BE, BENIN REPUBLIC OR WHERE? PLS LEAVE US WITH UR STORIES.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by GIFTD: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Your type is why Nigeria is backward. He has freedom to speech. He may not even be far from the truth;Atiku's ancestry from Cameron may not stop him from wining election after all Obama's ancestry is Kenya but he still became the president of the most powerful country in the world USA. What's Nigeria compared to USA?
Mopolchi:
Nnamdi Kanu is an idíot. Buhari will continue to deal with him and his useless Igbos. Even when Buhari does not win, Atiku will take over in dealing with him and his useless followers.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by nlesor: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
MSRA:
OMG! This guy won't ki me! Anyway guys, I'm a Nigerian, full blooded Ekiti; hope that's Nigerian enough? Can you guys just make me your president and save yourselves a few billion Naira?
No not until u show us ur great great grandfather paternal and maternal history in Ekiti...subject to confirmation by Nnamdi KANU. then. can elect u unopposed
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Jowanson: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You and Atiku the Cameroonian canf Obi the slave can all kiii yourselves.

Feb 16 is the first stage and test of our referendum
Votes
We will know our true strength by boycotting.

Don't worry you will not understand because you are a Fulani slave.

No election in Biafra land

Were you guys able to stop the campaigns that went on in South East? You want to stop elections....lolzz..be doing strong man you hear...

Go out and try and stop those who will go out to vote and let Python dance 2.0 use you as a scape goat!

You won't listen now.. When it happens.. You all will be shouting injustice upandan everywhere!

You are enjoying using your phone to type and read all this ...you dont like that peace abi? You want where you will be running here and there okwaya?

OK..if that is what you an you IPOB friends like, go out on that day to cause problem to those who will vote and see what will happen to you all..since una no wan hear word... You are hear obeying ur director who is enjoying himself in London.. Na wa o..lolzzzz.. Tell Nnamdi KANU to come to Nigeria and lead the process!

All Igbos should go out without fear on the 16th and cast your votes... Do not short change your future! Vote for restructuring and not referendum!
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by san316(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
StOla:
Hahaha!

I hope the PDP sycophants will believe this as they believed the Jubril el Sudani propaganda.

Chickens have come home to roost.

Some have even claimed that the real Atiku was arrested in America, and replaced by this Senegalese.

We can all be stupid together.
funny end same Atiku was telling Buhaari to respond to the stupid theory
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Ayobami7(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
lol
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by samijay8(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Shearstress7:

How will I check your signature to migrate to Canada, you wey brain hack work on. how am I sure you not trying to use Same on me. don't worry Buhari from Sudan, Atiku from Cameroon, I'm from Canada �����
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Jowanson: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
sharpsecret:
u went to sch jx to learn english.,u are not educated at all..let me enlighted ur dark brain,if abt 60-70% biafrans participate in d election in feb16 it wil tel d world dat we dont want biafra..bt if 60-90% boycott,it wil tel d world dat we ar tired of nigeria,it wil b dificult to conduct d kind of referedum u are tinkin of because d fulani caliphate wil do anytin to stop it,.as for kanu lookin fresh and nigerians suffering..did he cause d suffering,blame ur government 4 dat cos kanu is a millionaire even b4 he started biafra

And he goes insultive! Now who has a black and dark brain? Campaigns came to the east , your guys and I mean your 60-70% could not sit at home...so you think on the 16th they will sit at home..do you think at all?

You and your people cannot stop the Igbos from voting on that day!
No well meaning Igbos will listen to u all

U think your boycott will have any impact? Lolzzz

Your calculation is dead on arrival

And from the way quote me with insults shows that you and your IPOB are touts!

So who will listen to touts and take place hem seriously

There will be votes in the South East!

There will not be any vote in Biafra land because there is no Biafra Land

Of you feel you and your people are strong enough to come out and disturb the peace on the 16th , Python dance 2.0 will be waiting for you all!

There are more well meaning Igbos who prefer restructuring than that ya referendum! And those igbos are more in numbers than you IPOB! They will all come out ad vote!

Be there and following your Nnamdi KANU that has abandoned you people!

A true leader will be at the war front fighting for the course....tell your Nnamdi KANU to go and learn from Nelson Mandela!

Dont quote me again! Insultive IPOB!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Shearstress7(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
samijay8:
How will I check your signature to migrate to Canada, you wey brain hack work on. how am I sure you not trying to use Same on me. don't worry Buhari from Sudan, Atiku from Cameroon, I'm from Canada �����
Lol
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Shearstress7(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
NkayStory:

You are a yoruba dude looking for business patronage and you are this foolish??..I and other Igbos here can see through your shenanigans..You should concentrate on promoting your business instead of clowning around

Your client-base on this forum will reduce drastically if you choose this path to perdition...Do not mix politics or business together or sorry will be your middle-name..

Lol what are you actually talking about ?
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Shearstress7(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
llaykorn:

You're crying for Biafra and you're helping people to migrate to Canada. God bless your hustle!
Some people will be in Biafra while some will be in Canada. So that’s it
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Shearstress7(m): 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Almunjid:

If u r in Canada or u have been there, then i will believe.
A hungry man promising to give me food or take me to where I can eat food? Lol

Don't forget u r Ipob, Igbos and SCAM are like 5 and 6.
My job is to help people secure that visa. So come over and see for yourself bro
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Shearstress7(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Godfullsam:

Why haven't you traveled to Canada?
I have projects I’m working on. It has to be done first
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Shearstress7(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Acepen:
so do you want Biafra or Canada
I want both Biafra and Canada
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Shearstress7(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
lanre316:

Hope you're aware that Igbo's failure to vote is indirectly voting that Buhari should continue ruling
How are you sure atiku is better than buhari? How can you be sure of that?
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Shearstress7(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
stanliwise:
Is it because of the allegations that he is a Cameroonian or is it that you are just been loyal to Nnamadi Kanu? or is it because of his past record? please elaborate.
It’s both the allegation and being loyal to Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Shearstress7(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
twnklshop:
You only want Biafra, yet you are helping people to migrate to Canada. Why not help people to migrate to Biafra?

I’ll help some people migrate to Canada and I’m fighting for some Biafra course as well. So it’s a win win situation

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by XYZo: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Omeizadean:
No lefelendum no erection this is one thread the Flatibos will shy to comment on. So all the nairaland Igbo articulated warriors gather here and choose side. Will u Kanulate or articulate?

Kanulate too don dey ? cheesy
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by alezzy13: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
NkayStory:

Oohhhshhhh!! shocked
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by thunderbabs: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Obvious Kanu hit his head while escaping from the Nigerian Army diring the raid at his house.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Fahd11: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nnamdi COWNU Kanu is mad and his followers are foolishly foolish.... E ti ya were.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by bixton(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
First it was PMB is dead.....
PMB turned out to be Jubril of Sudan......

Now it's Atiku Abubakar from cameroun and a camerounian. .....
Please where is FFK and his likes to come help us spread this news like they have done the previous..........
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by BrokenCock: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sirmuel1:
This hypocrite has started again.

For those intending to call me brown roof..... I'm from Edo state, Nigeria. cheesy
Dark brown roof republic
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Aboks(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

No election will take place in any part of biafra land and some of our lands in SS and Middle belt
Dont drag south south to join your stupidity

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by HolyTitus(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
This one that Nnamdi Kanu is tracing people's root upandan...... Abeg help me trace my own root too nah - though my mind is telling me I'm a black Britainian sha
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Greatzeus(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
IMASTEX:

grin
How much do you sell and how do you send it to those in Lagos?
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by WilsonGideon1: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
MSRA:
OMG! This guy won't ki me! Anyway guys, I'm a Nigerian, full blooded Ekiti; hope that's Nigerian enough? Can you guys just make me your president and save yourselves a few billion Naira?
EKITI KETE

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe / Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.