Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (74911 Views)

Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar / Minimum Wage: There’ll Be No Warning Strike, Labour Tells Govt / Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by yunafa(f): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Osibanjo is from Togo, Obi is from Gambia, Duke is South African, Moghalu is from Zambia while Hashim is from Chad

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Daddyoseoboh: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Shearstress7:
Even though I’m igbo, i support Nnamdi kanu on this. Atiku is from Cameroon and we won’t vote in the upcoming election. We only want Biafra. Biafra or death

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

You see yourself, you want Biafra but you also know how to go to Canada. I understand, its a backup plan sha.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by writeprof(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
“Do you know that Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon? His area of Adamawa was in Cameroon.

Like Kanu acknowledged, Atiku's area of Adamawa WAS in Cameroon. This area did a referendum in 1961 to vote either to join Nigeria or French Cameroon. While the Adamawa- administered under Northern Nigeria voted to join and become Nigerian citizens, the Southern Cameroon opted to join French Cameroon- the cause of the crisis in the Anglophone regions TODAY! Kanu only played on Nigerians' ignorance of history. At the same time, it's a lesson to ATIKU and the political class who stopped the study of History in our schools.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Shearstress7(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=Daddyoseoboh post=75387951]

You see yourself, you want Biafra but you also know how to go to Canada. I understand, its a backup plan sha.[/quote]
Yes i want Biafra and Canada

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by sharpsecret: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jowanson:

And he goes insultive! Now who has a black and dark brain? Campaigns came to the east , your guys and I mean your 60-70% could not sit at home...so you think on the 16th they will sit at home..do you think at all?

You and your people cannot stop the Igbos from voting on that day!
No well meaning Igbos will listen to u all

U think your boycott will have any impact? Lolzzz

Your calculation is dead on arrival

And from the way quote me with insults shows that you and your IPOB are touts!

So who will listen to touts and take place hem seriously

There will be votes in the South East!

There will not be any vote in Biafra land because there is no Biafra Land

Of you feel you and your people are strong enough to come out and disturb the peace on the 16th , Python dance 2.0 will be waiting for you all!

There are more well meaning Igbos who prefer restructuring than that ya referendum! And those igbos are more in numbers than you IPOB! They will all come out ad vote!

Be there and following your Nnamdi KANU that has abandoned you people!

A true leader will be at the war front fighting for the course....tell your Nnamdi KANU to go and learn from Nelson Mandela!

Dont quote me again! Insultive IPOB!
see dis one talking about campaign..how many pple came out compared to d population of ibos dat dint come out..nnamdi kanu dint put knife on any1's neck to sit at home..if u like u vote if u like u stay at home..wat has voting done for us sinx 1960,those who vote in corrupt politicians re nt victims but accomplice..ibos wil shock u all on feb16..if there is arewa nd oduduwa..definitely there's biafraland
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by sharpsecret: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
lanre316:

Of all the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, Atiku has the greatest suppporters in SE and SS.
SW is divided between Atiku and Buhari.
NE, NW and NC is mostly pro-Buhari. Now imagine is someone telling voters from SE and SS not to vote at all. See what I mean?
the way u are talkin one wil tink atiku is jesus christ.what difference wil he make.?forget their promises i wil rather stay at home than vote in another looter..those who vote in corrupt politicians are not victims bt accomplices..there is no difference btw atiku nd buhari
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Jowanson: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
sharpsecret:
see dis one talking about campaign..how many pple came out compared to d population of ibos dat dint come out..nnamdi kanu dint put knife on any1's neck to sit at home..if u like u vote if u like u stay at home..wat has voting done for us sinx 1960,those who vote in corrupt politicians re nt victims but accomplice..ibos wil shock u all on feb16..if there is arewa nd oduduwa..definitely there's biafraland

Say you will shock only yourself! Go and call your Nnamdi KANU to come to Nigeria and lead the struggle just like Nelson Mandela.... Not been in the UK and be given orders and you his people are following without really thinking properly...

Havd we ever had restructuring over these years u mentioned?

Now someone says he will do restructuring which a good thing , you are say no ..u want to stay at home

Trust me nobody will take you people serious again if buhari wins this election as a result of you people's unreasonable position!

And no one will give u Biafra

Referendum is conducted through voting and you think you will the required numbers to the referendum if your director Nnamdi KANU is not in Nigeria?

You are already lowing support locally because Nnamdi KANU is not here and he abandoned you guys and ran away !

Python dance 2.0 is waiting for you guys again
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Sirmuel1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
princfred:
So which roof republic be that? grin

We no get roof for here cheesy
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by DimIsaac10(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Logically this guy is right... Cos history has it that Adamawa, Yola now in Nigeria were actually part of southern Cameroon.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by sharpsecret: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jowanson:

Say you will shock only yourself! Go and call your Nnamdi KANU to come to Nigeria and lead the struggle just like Nelson Mandela.... Not been in the UK and be given orders and you his people are following without really thinking properly...

Havd we ever had restructuring over these years u mentioned?

Now someone says he will do restructuring which a good thing , you are say no ..u want to stay at home

Trust me nobody will take you people serious again if buhari wins this election as a result of you people's unreasonable position!

And no one will give u Biafra

Referendum is conducted through voting and you think you will the required numbers to the referendum if your director Nnamdi KANU is not in Nigeria?

You are already lowing support locally because Nnamdi KANU is not here and he abandoned you guys and ran away !

Python dance 2.0 is waiting for you guys again
kanu started in london,u said come back home and agitate.,he came back nd lead so many protest and went to prison cos of biafra..he came out with one of the toughest bail yet he continued,.wen they cudnt stopped him they went for his life.he survived and continued,yes he is not here wit us but we here his word and follow his instructions..thank God he survived the python dance cos we igbos nid him alive..as for referedum,politicians only started talking about it after nnamdi kanu raised it..dont be deceived atiku is jx talking about referedum cos nids our vote.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Almunjid(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Shearstress7:

My job is to help people secure that visa. So come over and see for yourself bro

Me, come over? I dey craze?
Secure the visa for itself first. I dey fear Igbos, is either they smuggle drugs, scam people or use people do money rituals.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Jowanson: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
sharpsecret:
kanu started in london,u said come back home and agitate.,he came back nd lead so many protest and went to prison cos of biafra..he came out with one of the toughest bail yet he continued,.wen they cudnt stopped him they went for his life.he survived and continued,yes he is not here wit us but we here his word and follow his instructions..thank God he survived the python dance cos we igbos nid him alive..as for referedum,politicians only started talking about it after nnamdi kanu raised it..dont be deceived atiku is jx talking about referedum cos nids our vote.

Restructuring! He will deliver! Let us not allow Buhari to come back to power... It won't be nice o....it will bd hell on earth if he does again....it seems you are not feeling the economic crunch...

Buhari won't listen to anybody again if he comes back to power.. And this is when his true color will show!

Before referendum can take place.Nnamdi KANU will have to be in Nigeria and be part of it...

From the look of things that will not happen so why tell his followers to boycott elections?

Its counter productive!

Well all I know is that there will elections in the south east..

If IPOB wants to stay at home..it's there business but they should not try to disturb those who will want to vote.

They should not be violent

There will lots security personnel out on that day including the military..so tell your people to behave otherwise.. It may result to bad experience for them
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by goslowgoslow(m): 3:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Lunockgold:
what my mazi has done sofer ur entire generation will never ever come an inch close to it,ur fada,moda,sista nd co, all r idiots.
Please what has he done? Zombie!!
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley10000: 3:31am On Feb 04, 2019
DimIsaac10:

Logically this guy is right... Cos history has it that Adamawa, Yola now in Nigeria were actually part of southern Cameroon.
we have two foreigners contesting presidential
election in Nigeria

1.Buhari=jubril'al sudani from sudan

2.ATIKU =Isah Mustapha al'camerooni from
Cameroon
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by dapillar: 5:04am On Feb 04, 2019
Kanu stop sprewing trash Atiku is a full blooded nigerian.

Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by dodoniyi: 5:37am On Feb 04, 2019
goaldynboy:

This is the kind of news zombies will like to masturbate on!!

Nnamdi Kanu is now the hero of Idiotic Pigs of Buhari!

NNAMDI KANU is greater than Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Tinubu, Fashola and all yellowbar people, dead or alive!!

It really pained you

Chai

GO and JUMP into the nearest pit of HELL
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by princfred(m): 6:27am On Feb 04, 2019
Sirmuel1:

We no get roof for here cheesy
Ok na. cool Una be no roof republic then grin
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by DimIsaac10(m): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2019
Kingsley10000:
we have two foreigners contesting presidential
election in Nigeria

1.Buhari=jubril'al sudani from sudan

2.ATIKU =Isah Mustapha al'camerooni from
Cameroon
Am not a Buhari fan, but I am still not certain of his.... Cos the only accusation was that he died.... Bla bla bla... But @ Atiku I know that Adamawa was surely a Cameroon.. That should not be a problem cos they have already pledge loyalty to Nigeria since..
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Classickj(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2019
Shearstress7:

We will never vote for him. Igbos let’s follow what kanu is saying. Atiku cant do anything for ndigbo

that so called kanu, Is he in Nigeria no, u no y cos he is a coward
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by IMASTEX: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Greatzeus:

How much do you sell and how do you send it to those in Lagos?
I presumed you're referring to the herbal tea. The product cost #8,000. Waybill #1,500. Total is #9,500. It is processed & sent to Lagos via God Is Good Logistics. You take delivery at the nearest GIG office.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by sharpsecret: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
lanre316:

Of all the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, Atiku has the greatest suppporters in SE and SS.
SW is divided between Atiku and Buhari.
NE, NW and NC is mostly pro-Buhari. Now imagine is someone telling voters from SE and SS not to vote at all. See what I mean?
southeast never voted buhari in the last election other geopolitical zone did...How come u need southeast vote to remove someone you put there
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by sharpsecret: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jowanson:

Restructuring! He will deliver! Let us not allow Buhari to come back to power... It won't be nice o....it will bd hell on earth if he does again....it seems you are not feeling the economic crunch...

Buhari won't listen to anybody again if he comes back to power.. And this is when his true color will show! Did southeast put buhari there?other geopolitical zone did..now why do u need southeast to remove him?

Before referendum can take place.Nnamdi KANU will have to be in Nigeria and be part of it...

From the look of things that will not happen so why tell his followers to boycott elections?

Its counter productive!

Well all I know is that there will elections in the south east..

If IPOB wants to stay at home..it's there business but they should not try to disturb those who will want to vote.

They should not be violent

There will lots security personnel out on that day including the military..so tell your people to behave otherwise.. It may result to bad experience for them
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by lanre316: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
sharpsecret:
southeast never voted buhari in the last election other geopolitical zone did...How come u need southeast vote to remove someone you put there

You have a point
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by NnamdiEducamia(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
IF IPOB FAIL TO VOTE ON 16TH, IT MEANS BUHARI WILL CONTINUE TO RULE TILL 2023.
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Yibo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
sarrki:
Even your members will hate you now

They like you because you have common enemy in Buhari

lol
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Yibo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
helinues:
We know before our dilector. His real name is Mofo Abubakar Alcameroonie

On no referendum , no election we stand . What have we achieved from the past elections
e don tey this comrade dey hold ipob scrotum
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
Igbo:
e don tey this comrade dey hold ipob scrotum

Now you can understand how the trolling started.

I don show dem shege. Lol
Re: Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu by Emyogalanya: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
This one is finally mad. Buhari- Sudan, Atiku-Cameroun. Sowore nko? Somalia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe / How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.