Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

4dpo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4dpo's Profile / 4dpo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by 4dpo(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2020
You must be very stupid for this statement. And i can see you are useless and senseless person. What has black live have to do with this, or has he been proven guilty. Once more i say you are very stupid.
TANTUMERGO007:
If it's the other way round they go through protest their useless black lives matter idiot blacks
Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by 4dpo(m): 9:14am On May 07, 2020
Ejima1:

Prayer is also essential
is it a must you have to be in the church building before you can say that you are going to church. Prayer is essential but you can pray from you home and God will listen. You can't stay at home and you expect food stuffs to come meet you at home. I see no reason why he should be complaining if not for the fact that offerings are not coming in the way they used to.
Politics / Re: Reps Suspend Buhari’s $22.79bn Loan Consideration Indefinitely by 4dpo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is an IF statement. What have they done with the once they have borrowed?
Officialgarri:
I can see a part of the loan is meant for electricity.

Fellow Nigerians, what if this loan could solve electricity problem by 70%, should we not agree with the FG to take the loan?
Politics / Re: Resident Of A State For 10 Years Should Become Indigene, Says Senate by 4dpo(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2020
This is a welcome idea because some people have never been to the state they claim as their state of origin.
Sports / Re: Messi Hiring Lawyers And Ready To Pay €4million To Get Ronaldinho Out Of Prison by 4dpo(m): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Why won't you say Eye service, no be naija mentality dey your head
chiefolododo:
Eye service, just to win cheap political point. WE ALL LIKE RONALDINHO

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.