Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) (57676 Views)

Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2020
loko50:

And have they found out the killers of 2pac and biggie?

It was a black on black crime..... so probably they didn't want to expend police resources on it
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Paxxcarl:
black lives matter
imagine if it was a white dude that butchered a black man
all hell would be let lose by now
What is wrong with you pricks? Does everything have to be about blacks and whites? Such silliness!
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2020
betexplorer901:
bro,is like some people inferiority complex is generational,i dnt blame them

I gladly submit to the white race & I accept my inferiority and look up to them. If Buhari falls sick where will he go to for treatment? UK uae or USA lol

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2020
azadus18:
...Dss would do d same....
yes ok.Dey even arrested one guy dat use abandoned old SIM with purchased receipt and recently arrested a student dat use parody account and locked him up.But don't know Shekau whereabouts.Dey are working
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Skepticus: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:

Look blackmen have a problem. You will be a hypocrite to deny that. When white people kill it is rarely out of spite. White people kill most times due to insanity. But a black man will take your life over insult, woman, 200 Naira, alcohol, bet, food, envy etc. The whites have a different heart. We are not the same. Don't ever believe it. Look at how they structured their governments. The leaders always remain accountable to the people. Yes, the colonised us. True. There was racism. True. But that's the rule of the powerful over the less weak. The strong always take what they can get from the weak. Before they colonised us we fought wars here too. Stronger kingdoms fought smaller ones to subdue them. No biggy. I'm a black man but I am aware of the black problem.

I am even proud of my inferiority complex. Yes. The white man is superior to me regardless of anything. We are not all the same. How can you say a white man and black man are the same? The complexion, the hair. Nothing is the same. Telling all races to see themselves is a lie. Since black people took over SA, it has been incompetence after incompetence. Go and check out the systems managed by the whites and examine the progress. Then check our what happened after the blacks took over. The truth will be clear

Guy, chill with the emotional-laden generalizations. There is no denial that Africans at home and in the diaspora have deep-seated problems of ignorance and being unprogressive as a race. The whites superceed us in these aspects.

The bolded above is not generally true. Whites claim insanity a lot during murders but they also murder for the most senseless and irrational things that the human mind can imagine inspired by greed, envy and insecurity. Following their crime stories and cases will amaze you to how much white folks share in similarity with blacks when it comes to conscious senseless murders.

Just protect yourself from every man whether white, brown, black or Asian. The heart of men generally is inherently wicked.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

It's always the cursed black race. Will you blame Trump for not wanting more blacks in his ccountry?

And what makes the black race cursed?

The story looks straight but could also not be true....
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by HealtthyLiving: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2020
ungrateful
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Galaticos444: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2020
The personal assistant looks like a player,he probably stole 4rm him to finance his promiscuous lifestyle
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by lekki1444: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

It was a black on black crime..... so probably they didn't want to expend police resources on it
and so black people do not pay taxes that pay police salary ? you are just as mentally inferior as the blacks you castigate. only a mentally inferior person justifies police not doing their jobs because the crime was black on black. if you became the ruler of acountry it would be worse than nigeria preferential treatment would be the order of the day

and by the way blacks are not mentally inferior, they are mentally lazy. its two different things. a black man just chooses not to use his brain because he is wired to always find the shortest cut possible.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by gassbee: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2020
Arabs are known for dismembering human parts, so dis really beats me
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2020
mvem:
Kagame was a soldier on the part of the rebel against the government in the 80s and 90s, he never took part in the genocide if not he will be at the Hague today....pls don't distort history. He was not part of the genocide of 1994. All those that were part of it are in the Hague for genocide and war crimes or dead . Kagame belong to the Tutsi tribe that was killed. The genocide was genocide on the Tutsi by the hutus and Kagame is a Tutsi

https://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2018/04/08/did-rwandas-paul-kagame-trigger-the-genocide-of-his-own-people.html

Paul Kagame is not innocent, he instigated the genocide . The only reason he was not summoned before the ICC was because the UN was blamed for not acting fast to stop the genocide and because there was more casualties on the side of Kagame.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by betexplorer901: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:

Rwanda you say? A country with a leader drenched in blood! Are you a hypocrite or what! Whatever gains they are recording cannot last. A wicked man is a wicked man.
what about the NAZI HOLOCAUST ON JEWS.ur own inferiority is generational

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2020
tillaman:
Damn all I can say is Looks can be deceiving I swear, the dude looks so innocent and all but I hope they get to the root of the matter sha

one question is that a police car
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by lekki1444: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

I gladly submit to the white race & I accept my inferiority and look up to them. If Buhari falls sick where will he go to for treatment? UK uae or USA lol
lolzzz bro please stop coming to this website anytime i see your name i get stomach ache
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Skepticus: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2020
kikero:

And the reason why our POlice finds it difficult to solve crimes easily is MONEY.

Nigerians don't pay much in taxes. Our tax to gdp ratio is about 5.8%, the african average is 23%.

We don't even earn enough from oil at all. And our per capita GDP is very low.

Also, we don't have enough money to secure our borders, record everything, and even have sufficent CCTV in every city in this country, talkless of even Lagos and Abuja alone self.

The annual budget of New York's Police force is five times that of Nigerian Police. Just imagine, one state in the USA spends five times of the budget of the Nigeria Police on its police force.

And what limited money we have is looted, plus we don't want to support polices that would grow that money. We want to chop oil money, and we even argue over it...meanwhile, actual economic development we know not.

Nigeria is not rich or earning much revenue but it's definitely NOT BROKE

This is the trope that those in power sell to the mostly ignorant masses to deflect them from their incompetency and corruption.

To anyone reading this, it's understandable if you are serving in government and sharing this sentiments. If you are not rich and not serving in government, you sir/ma, is a hopeless fool.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2020
BlackNeo:
US police is so fucking effective. Some people will be saying don't believe Hollywood blah blah. You can see how real Hollywood is. The truth came out in a very short while. You guys still don't know who killed Kudirat, Bola Ige or Arotile the Pilot girl.

In a normal society, that girls death will be investigated as a matter of serious public interest. At the height of BLM protests a black guys suicide was investigated to be certain whether he was killed. Here in Nigeria we can't even investigate the death of a national heroine.

The US police is effective because they have the funds to do what they do.

And effectiveness vaires, even within the same US. The NYPD has access to more funds (their budget is five times what the Nigeria Police gets as a budget)...whereas your local Greenwood county in Anywhere USA might not have enough cash, and personell to investigate a crime.

Also there are a lot of cold cases in the US.(If you use Reddit, check out the Unsolved mysteries subreddit for some examples) Solving crime is not necessarily just about evidence. It is also about getting information from people. And sometimes the information is not there because people won't talk, for a vairiety of reasons.

And the US police too mess up cases, and commit abuses too. And oftentimes prosecute innocent people. Just recently two guys got out of prision after spending thirty years inside for a crime they did not commit.(for the record, the victim and the guys were all white). They are not the first, and they certainly won't be the last.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by azadus18: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
yes ok.Dey even arrested one guy dat use abandoned old SIM with purchased receipt and recently arrested a student dat use parody account and locked him up.But don't know Shekau whereabouts.Dey are working
bro..Arresting shekau z out of Dss jurisdiction , datz d work of d NIA and millitary intelligence..believe me if dey wanna truly catch" him, dey would av done dat since..but believe me d war on terrorism is beyond wot z on d news..
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by mvem(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2020
ethicallyright:

https://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2018/04/08/did-rwandas-paul-kagame-trigger-the-genocide-of-his-own-people.html

Paul Kagame is not innocent, he instigated the genocide . The only reason he was not summoned before the ICC was because the UN was blamed for not acting fast to stop the genocide and because there was more casualties on the side of Kagame.
He was a rebel fighting the Hutu lead government and majority of Rwadans are hutus. Yes he might have played one part or the other but he did not commit any genocide
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Twizzy30(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2020
jrusky:

How are you sure he was the one that did it? Don't you think this is another ploy to tarnish black people image? Looking at all cases like this in America history so far you can hardly seen or heard a black man commit such crime.

You can see him asking what is going on in the video

So bro calm down with that your Nigeria mentality where everything is a disgrace to so and so. The damn so called pink or butter colou skin bollocks claiming white are the master in this kind of crime and their folks never say its a disgrace to them. So pls stop it, its too early.
just shut up and shove your black brouhaha up your ass. They want to tarnish black image because they hold the keys to heaven.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by gassbee: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Haspil made rookie errors. He murdered Saleh and used his credit card later to shop. Used his own credit card to buy a murder accessory.

Made the investigation a piece of cake. There are numerous unsolved murders in United States.

Americans are getting away with murder.

A new FBI report found that roughly 40 percent of the nation’s slayings went unsolved last year.

The bureau looked at 2017 crime and arrest data from 16,000 law enforcement agencies across the country and found that only 61.6 percent of reported murders were “cleared.”

The FBI considers a murder case cleared when a person is arrested, charged and turned over to courts, or when offenders are identified but cannot be arrested because they died or can’t be extradited.

That leaves 38.4 percent of the 15,657 murders reported nationwide unsolved — 6,012 in all, according to FBI data.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/09/25/a-shocking-number-of-us-murders-went-unsolved-last-year/amp/

6,012 unsolved murder cases in one year in America. undecided
dat evidence of him purchasing saw with saleh credit card gives him out already. Kudos must b given to NY police officers for fishing out d killer within 3 days
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2020
lekki1444:
and so black people do not pay taxes that pay police salary ? you are just as mentally inferior as the blacks you castigate. only a mentally inferior person justifies police not doing their jobs because the crime was black on black. if you became the ruler of acountry it would be worse than nigeria preferential treatment would be the order of the day

and by the way blacks are not mentally inferior, they are mentally lazy. its two different things. a black man just chooses not to use his brain because he is wired to always find the shortest cut possible.

By virtue of the mental laziness they are inferior!
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2020
Skepticus:

Nigeria is not rich or earning much revenue but it's definitely NOT BROKE

This is the trope that those in power sell to the mostly ignorant masses to deflect them from their incompetency and corruption.

To anyone reading this, it's understandable if you are serving in government and sharing this sentiments. If you are not rich and not serving in government, you sir/ma, is a hopeless fool.

1.Actually, what we hear from the government over the years is 'Nigeria is rich in natrual resources' 'We are a rich nation'. It's a myth I used to believe myself, until I started reading how economies actually work.

2.The truth is , we are a very broke nation. And we are broke because over the years, we sell things like cocoa, palm oil, groundnut, etc, at prices we don't control, and import stuff heavily...including stuff we are supposed to be making at a value higher than the value of our exports. That's why we have high debts by the way.

3.Because spending has been disproportionately on the urban areas compared to the rural areas, we tend to think that we are rich. We aren't. We have always been broke.

4.By saying we are broke does not excuse government incompetence. Rather, it means that there is something worng with the way government runs the economy, and it needs to change the way it runs the economy. Acknowledge the problem and then do something about it.

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by 4dpo(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2020
You must be very stupid for this statement. And i can see you are useless and senseless person. What has black live have to do with this, or has he been proven guilty. Once more i say you are very stupid.
TANTUMERGO007:
If it's the other way round they go through protest their useless black lives matter idiot blacks
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2020
mvem:
He was a rebel fighting the Hutu lead government and majority of Rwadans are hutus. Yes he might have played one part or the other but he did not commit any genocide

Kagame is more like Kaduna Nzegwu in Nigeria whose tribe (though minority in Rwanda) killed the Hutu leaders in government and the Hutu's like Northern Nigeria avenged their leaders by killing the Tutsi people. The Tutsi , with Kagame as one of the major players started the killing.

There was also another genocide carried out by the Tutsi people . The Hutus used machetes for their genocide while the Tutsi tribe employed mercenaries for their own genocide. Immediately the Tutsi people started their genocide with mercenaries, the UN intervened .

Paul Kagame is not different from any African politician and there's bad tribalism in Rwanda just like Nigeria. Rwanda is a big village with only a small portion of Kigali developed. My response was to tell the person I quoted that Rwanda is not that all developed and free from the normal African tribal wars like he stated.

2 Likes

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by lekki1444: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

By virtue of the mental laziness they are inferior!
not really. when you see africans go to all the universities in white countries they beat all white people in academics. when you look at sports blacks are superior. entertainment blacks are superior. inventions blacks are superior but the black man as i said is always looking for a shortcut so he sells his invention to the white man for quick cash and the white man patents it and puts his name on it

and so as you can see the black man is superior but his problem is he is mentally lazy and does not have staying power. a white man can see 50 years ahead but a blackman only sees NOW. and that is the difference between the white and the blackman is he is patient but the blackman is impatient. THATS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE AND IT IS THAT ONLY DIFFERENCE THAT HAS DESTROYED THE BLACKMAN. however in terms of mental ability the blackman is superior. but his IMPATIENCE has always being his downfall

and are you aware that this is a blackmans website you are on ?

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by chatinent: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Finally, he's behind bars.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by mvem(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2020
ethicallyright:

Kagame is more like Kaduna Nzegwu in Nigeria whose tribe (though minority in Rwanda) killed the Hutu leaders in government and the Hutu's like Northern Nigeria avenged their leaders by killing the Tutsi people. The Tutsi , with Kagame as one of the major players started the killing.

There was also another genocide carried out by the Tutsi people . The Hutus used machetes for their genocide while the Tutsi tribe employed mercenaries for their own genocide. Immediately the Tutsi people started their genocide with mercenaries, the UN intervened .

Paul Kagame is not different from any African politician and there's bad tribalism in Rwanda just like Nigeria. Rwanda is a big village with only a small portion of Kigali developed. My response was to tell the person I quoted that Rwanda is not that all developed and free from the normal African tribal wars like he stated.
Nzeogwu coup was no Igbo coup for the coup was purely ideological and not ethnical but was read with ethnical undertones. Also will you say Nzeogwu committed any genocide unlike those that partook in the pogrom which was a clear brutal and orchestrated killing of igbos which happened twice. No justification of whatever Nzeogwu did but I am just putting things into perspective

I understand by you saying the Tutsi wanted to carry out a revenge but intervention of UN halted it. That's a different matter actually

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by BigBashiru: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2020
lekki1444:
not really. when you see africans go to all the universities in white countries they beat all white people in academics. when you look at sports blacks are superior. entertainment blacks are superior. inventions blacks are superior but the black man as i said is always looking for a shortcut so he sells his invention to the white man for quick cash and the white man patents it and puts his name on it

and so as you can see the black man is superior but his problem is he is mentally lazy and does not have staying power. a white man can see 50 years ahead but a blackman only sees NOW. and that is the difference between the white and the blackman is he is patient but the blackman is impatient. THATS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE AND IT IS THAT ONLY DIFFERENCE THAT HAS DESTROYED THE BLACKMAN. however in terms of mental ability the blackman is superior. but his IMPATIENCE has always being his downfall

and are you aware that this is a blackmans website you are on ?

Why does the black man need to go to white universities to "overcome" in academics there. The enabling environment (country and white university) was built by the white man. If the blacks want to compete there should Be a havard equivalent in Nigeria and then Nigerian scholars should compete from Nigeria.

Also there's a difference between taught courses and research. The blacks excel in taught courses but seldom in intensive research due to mental laziness.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by Biodun1929(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
At least dem no put am for back of Hilux

Mr Saleh was tased...His personal assistant bought a taser online with his credit card last month and also signed on it when it was delivered. Baba wanted to make it look like a hired killer did it, but made errors like a newbie in murder. Hapsil also stole $90k from Saleh, he has to pay back the money to Saleh on a payment plan. Possible reason he killed Saleh in order to escape his debt.

So sad. What a heartless way of thinking. To end a millionaire innovator's life over $90k debt.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by lekki1444: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

You have spoken the truth bro. Very well said. The conduct of the blacks is much more closer to that of the lower animals.
i wuldnt ascribe it to blacks alone whites are much more diabolical than blacks its just that whites have conquered the american society and so they are more worried about their names and reputations because they have a lot to loose if they do bad. however there was a time in america when whites had abbsolutely nothing to lose and they did 10 times worse than blacks are doing now. all the famous bank robbers in america are whites eg bonnie and clyde. and when they had nothing to loose they would go on murdering sprees lynching anything that walks. they would tie you to trees and burn you alive while they all enjoy watching it. while they are burning peoplealive they would bring their families to come watch a lynching and a burning. this is where the name PICNIC came from. so dont think whites are these nice humans. they are only nice because they have so much to lose. once their society breaks down you wills see their true colors when they start killing each other.
Re: Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) by lekki1444: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

Why does the black man need to go to white universities to "overcome" in academics there. The enabling environment (country and white university) was built by the white man. If the blacks want to compete there should Be a havard equivalent in Nigeria and then Nigerian scholars should compete from Nigeria.

Also there's a difference between taught courses and research. The blacks excel in taught courses but seldom in intensive research due to mental laziness.
if you read what i wrote you wouldnt ask this question. i said the black mans problem is that he is always looking for a shortcut. impatience. and so if given 10 million naira to build a school he pockets it because he is impatient and does not want to build his salary slowly. its the blak mans disease.. greed and impatience and lack of foresight and sellfishness. NOT MENTAL CAPABILITY. HE IS MORE CAPABLE THAN THE WHITE MAN IF HE CHOOSES TO BE BUT HE DOES NOT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.