Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

4Jean's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Jean's Profile / 4Jean's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
SirNeroDee:

Does adding PO box to your address have any advantages?
Like can they drop it in your PO box den u come pick it?
I know nothing about this posting stuff
Doesn't make any difference. I won't use PO BOX again. They would keep the parcel in the post office waiting 4 u. Today I went to get a parcel and they were asking me why I used a pobox as the sole address since it's not a letter. No advantage. If there's a fee you will still pay to get your item
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Darvel:

My first time shopping in this site..

All this coupon.. I no understand..

Coupons give you discounts for your orders. So it makes you buy items cheaper
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 3:58am On Nov 27, 2019
kennias:
I got my RN 8 4g 128g with gift today, I ordered on 11 11 shipped 12 11 got to Nigeria 21 11 and I received it 26 11, thank God I did not miss 11 11 sales.
Wow congrats. My RN8 4/64 is yet to arrive o. Still showing arrive processing center. 17 track showing Lagos MPC same 11.11 shopped 12.11
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Olalekanbanky1:

Simply because u guys opted for free shipping or those $0.43 shipping fee on packages. Bros Ur package go tour almost all d nation's of this world before it gets to u in Nigeria
Hahaha

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 4Jean: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
I did the interview too at their office last year opposite bannex abuja. Haven't heard from them

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by 4Jean: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Amanee:

It depends on the department you request/qualify for especially if it's funds transfer, IT, Treasury, IC&A, CRMG etc

If you want cash and teller, customer service, retail marketing etc, it's four interviews usually done on the same day.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your response
Business / Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by 4Jean: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2019
Yomzy please help me track this. RB852868116SG it's not updating again
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by 4Jean: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
I'm hearing someone attending 4 interviews, others 7 interviews biko what are they asking na. Can't they finish in one or two interviews. What is one expected to know for all the interviews
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by 4Jean: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
stephenoshadumi:
I wrote the test 6 days ago, please when would they get back to us?

Please it computer based t or paper exam
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mrford:

You can imagine! GTB don't charge me one naira.
Same here. No extra charges
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
nwabuwa:
Good evening everyone..is it possible to reduce cost of shipping laptop battery, I want to buy one laptop battery but the shipping alone is $1000.

1000 usd or naira. If its naira and you dont want the shipping method you can change to another shipping method except the seller only uses that shipping method. You can find a different seller that has a cheaper shipping fee

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
dabosuker:

WOW! 102 days shocked

Interesting .
Yeah 102 days maybe before it arrives post office maybe it will take like 1 week. I will pay the seller soon as I get it. It's just about $4. That's the thing with free shipping I'll not try it again. If I can't afford standard shipping then I'll leave it
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
IDeadshotz:
I just filled for Dispute after waiting for 70 days for my Parcel I have Given up what pushed me to file was when I saw Order Complete on the AliExpress Page and I haven't received the order it's quite expensive to me so I can't just be kept in that situation
You did right. You may be surprised the package will still arrive but may take longer. I opened dispute on the 62nd day the seller was even eager to refund me sef. I just saw yesterday that the item is on its way to Lagos after 102 days. I'm sure the seller would be amazed when I tell him the item arrived
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
nani667:

Yup... Wasted plenty time gathering those hopeless Select Coupons...

Was able to get a decent Aliexpress coupon tho... In the end I got this 128GB version for 54K
Wow that's cool. Maybe you're listed amongst those to be given lucky box gift.

There were lots of $20 aliexpress coupon in top brands. Maybe you weren't aware or couldn't find them
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
nani667:

All those Select Coupons needed up being the highest scam..
Exactly next time I would focus on Store coupons and Aliexpress coupons
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
natsuDragneel:

Saw the coupon first on the seller's Feed and also the item placeholder image
Wish I got this working, would have been so happy. I didn't want to spend more than 40k. Almost bought global rom but changed my mind and added extra cash
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
sampete:
It does not have any physical damage, it's just not working.

Chat with Aliexpress Customer care first. They may guide you through because some sellers are stubborn
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
willsonsemilore:

Is it global version
Yes
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
sampete:
Please advice

i ordered a phone part, and it ended up not working. Can i open a dispute and request for a refund? and if i can, do i wait until my buyer protection elapsed before i can do that?

You can do so send a screenshot if it's kind of damaged. They may ask you to return it
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
natsuDragneel:

Almost got this phone for 38k on 11.11 sad sad
Seller gave a 49dollar coupon
Was at the checkout, only thing left to do was to pay
But I decided against it sad sad

I'm starting to regret small small embarassed

Yes it was said that the promo code would begin at 01:00. I tried it exactly 10am but it said it was no longer valid. The select coupons didn't work too. Aliexpress just deceived us with the select coupons. I struggled to get the store coupon in top brands but missed it. But however it's still a good price but wished I could apply more coupon to make it less than 40k. Goldway store made most of his items to be shipped DHL by default so I had no choice. How did you get the promo code NOTE11
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2019
Actman05:
Pls someone should help me track this package 8005137581624935
Are you sure this is a tracking number or order number. It doesn't look valid
Business / Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by 4Jean: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2019
yomzy4cool:
.. hello your package is nigeria , its should have be with nearest post office around u .. thank u
Okay thanks. I will check next week

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2019
dabosuker:

I really need the phone , my options are limited

OK now I understand you. You're right. I bought RN8 4/64 for 45k on Monday. If it happens to delay. I will have to wait o. Price has changed drastically. Can't afford the new price even if I'm refunded
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
dabosuker:

Wow! Interesting .

While some of us are still waiting for 62 days & counting embarassed

I can't wait that long o. If it's Ali Standard Shipping. I would have disputed the seller
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kamaye:
I ordered a phone on 20th August and received it on 28th with aliexpress standard shipping. So yes it is true, but not always.
Wow thanks for the feedback
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by 4Jean: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
nikkyejike1:
Did anyone receive mail today undecided

E be like say u dey vex. Hehe. No mail o
Business / Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by 4Jean: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yomi please help me check UB043761653SG. It's been long time. Maybe with customs sef.
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mrford:
Made an order it loaded several times and was just blank. Clicked back and its still saying awaiting payment, while my bank have sent me a debit alert. Anyone with similar experience? What's the way out?

The status would change later. Happened to me on Monday
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
dasanchez1:
Baba mi, between redmi 8 and redmi 7, which one is better based on camera and performance?.

From the cvomparisons at gsmarens you would understand that redmi 7 id better and will perform faster because it has better Chipset/Processor

https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9800&idPhone2=9498

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
How true is this that Aliexpress Standard Shipping can deliver in 7-9 days. Reading review from a fellow Naija buyer on Xiaomi Official Store

Business / Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by 4Jean: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2019
yomzy4cool:
..hello ur package hasn't got here already , in due time with will bro .. just wait a little
OK thanks. God bless
Business / Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by 4Jean: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2019
Hello yomzy please help me track this RP748480680CN. It has been showing departed country of origin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.