Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

4Jean's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Jean's Profile / 4Jean's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by 4Jean: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Professorship23:
Graduate trainee program
I wish you success
Education / Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by 4Jean: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Bicle:
Please is there a list of courses for the UK Schools specified on the site. Or can it be any course from the schools specified?
Yes UK Schools and courses are listed in the application form while applying

1 Like

Education / Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by 4Jean: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
zakir007:
Please is there no option to select UK SCHOOLS? AND MUST I UPLOAD A personal statement for MSC
UK schools has now been added. It's just that if UK school is your first choice then other choices must also be UK schools.

Yes your statement is necessary
Education / Re: Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK by 4Jean: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
Gisbourne44:
Pls has ptdf oversea scholarship application closed?
Its still open https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/ create account or login if you already created an account.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by 4Jean: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2020
Professorship23:
Done with the second interview at headquarter in kofo aboyemi,around 23 dec.2019 any news about medical and training school
They would contact you for medicals if you're successful. I did mine (2 interviews) in June but wasn't shortlisted for medicals. Took about 3 weeks b4 they contacted successful people. So just be patient. Maybe this week you'll hear from them. Which role did you apply for?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by 4Jean: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
adebayour01:
Yea the 50 question. A friend of mine also got regret mail. But i didnt see any.
Then be patient. Its possible you passed the test. Just follow the thread to get updates. I don't think they've sent out success mails yet. Only regret mails were dished out
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by 4Jean: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
adebayour01:
I mean the onsite-aptitude test
You mean the 20-question online test of Sunday. They contacted successful candidates some days after and scheduled them for workforce test (50 questions). After some days I received regret email from workforce. Cant remember the exact date because I deleted the email immediately
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by 4Jean: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
adebayour01:
Bro , please when did you get message from sterling.
Cos i havent hear anything from them since the day of the exam.

They sent me regret mail. Some days after the test. If you check the sterling thread you'll see it. https://www.nairaland.com/5542979/sterling-bank-workforce-graduate-trainee
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by 4Jean: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=Bakerdav post=85475591][/quote]
Not workforce. It's Peopleplus
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by 4Jean: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Joeliki:

just 42 were picked? with all the people traveling from other states?. candidates in abuja alone are more than 500, na was o
This is serious
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by 4Jean: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chukwu94:
thanks bro... I feel as if I am just alone

Brotherly you're not alone o. I wasn't shortlisted from the beginning. Also got regret mail after workforce test for sterling bank. Not to talk of Fidelity, Wema, Access, NNPC and even Shell wink smiley. Last year 2019 All without good news. Keep hope alive. God will do it. I believe

5 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by 4Jean: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
They're kind of fast. If it's workforce now. They will still be doing batch by batch till one is tired

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 by 4Jean: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Chukwu94:
it seems the earth is rotating slower since yesterday.
Because January has 91 days.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 4Jean: 2:35am On Dec 29, 2019
Barry214:
I received calls from them too.. Any update?
I thought TS started Dec 9th. Abi it didn't hold?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by 4Jean: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Maybe they're yet to send success mail. I got regret too. That test no be here. Its well
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by 4Jean: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2019
Justfoodz:
Hello, any update?
None o. Maybe till next week
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
awoo47:
what cry aswr fear they catch me now
ordered 4 items one has is showing "accepted by last mile carrier " fr over a week. other na same departed frm country of origin.
can i cancel it?
i can't wait 4months atall. infact e no possible

Since your buyer protection is still valid. Maybe you should still be patient
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2019
Dozieson:

please did you upload any evidence?

I opened dispute after 60 days and it was approved. I didn't upload anything. I just stated that I can't wait any longer for the item. That's all
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mrford:

How come? You didn't ask for refund? What exactly happened?

Yea just as Jboixx said. I already received refund and didn't stop the item from reaching me. So now it arrived. I'll have to pay for the item. So the seller can be happy too. Its free shipping wahala that delayed arrival. They kept returning/re-shipping the item till it finally arrived

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Darvel:

133? Wat.

How many months
That's like 4 months +

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Finally received item after 133 days. Awesome

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by 4Jean: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Alltradz1980:

I don't know why workforce always do me like that
My mail works perfectly fine .
That was the same case on VFD too, they invited me over with just message , no mail, and on getting their I had to spend money in cafe to get all required docs ready
Only for them to say I wasn't on the list they are had to meet with Mr Adam to help get my log in details before I left there , and didn't hear anything afterwards. Only God knows if I even passed that one sef
I will just ex it sha
Its well
Better opportunity with less stress like this will come by God's grace

If you think the issue is persistent with that email. You can start using another email for future applications. Like a fresh Gmail account

5 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by 4Jean: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Animity:
Hi, please has anyone receive congratulatory message?
No news yet
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by 4Jean: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Somtomary:
what are you people reading for the test oooo
Actually I'm not reading anything o. I'll attend like that don't really have time
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by 4Jean: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
adebayour01:
Thanks i know there have written a test earlier there. Thanks once again.
You welcome
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by 4Jean: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
adebayour01:
For those that got the invite to abuja centre please whats the address cos i cant go to lagos because of sterling bank. Pls someone should help with abuja test venue address !!!!!!
SASCON International School, 19 Yesderam Street, Maitama by Farmers market, Abuja.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by 4Jean: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2019
Shebi somebody will no hear word now. Workforce haf start this their automated reminder. Maybe before 14th. somebody will have receive like 20 reminders
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by 4Jean: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Bakerdav:
I apply tru there online channel careers for a month ago,how long does it take to get back to pple after the application
If you're close to any of their hr office you can still try submitting by hand. Time varies there's no clear fixed time before you can get contacted. Can be 2 weeks one month, two or more
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oluwatosin0793:

@4jean kindly respond to my pm really need your assistance on a crucial matter please
Ok
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by 4Jean: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=nikkyejike1 post=84755833][/quote]
I don't know if there's a cut off, I think they have their selection technique if you're selected you'll just be contacted

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by 4Jean: 7:52am On Dec 09, 2019
nikkyejike1:

Please can you explain how the PDF question is ? Is it barons GMAT or GRE

To be sincere with you. I've not read any gmat book, not to talk of barons gmat. I searched online for the barons gmat as some said that's a helpful pack but couldn't get it so I went like that.

As I said earlier. The pdf wasn't displayed. It's supposed to show below the questions but perhaps for technical reasons it didn't. But the questions were more of statistics referring to a chart or picture in the pdf.

- Calculate the total number of people in an area or country based on specific criteria like males/females
- Calculate approx distance from a point a to b from image in pdf

But wasn't seeing anything, so from that point didn't bother reading the questions I just choose answer randomly. But hopefully someone who did the pdf section could help you out.

Others were basic maths like ade is 4times older than his brother in 5 years time.... Bla Bla.

Also simple arithmetic like sum of 534780 and 965426 and 65249. Just use calculator.

There were other complicated questions too like Q is NE of P and P is North of R. That means R is ___ of Q. There were quite a number of these type of questions

English/verbal included synonyms, comprehension passage, meaning of words. Can remember one of the questions asking the meaning of DEBACLE. They give similar words but didn't know the answer till after the test

There was also a list of sentences where you will be asked to choose the most logically correct. You just choose the best combination

Eg
A. All men are wise
B. Some wise people are stubborn
C. Some men are stubborn
D. All men are stubborn

Also questions like

A. There are 42 students in a class
B. The sum of ages of males in the class is 259

What is the total number of girls in the class

A. Both options are not sufficient to answer the question
B. Option A is sufficient to answer the question
C. A and B are sufficient to answer the question

These all I can remember. I'm sorry I'm not responding to emails. I am more comfortable talking here. Except its really crucial

4 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by 4Jean: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
stephenoshadumi:
Please when Did you guys write the test?
Wrote 27th November. Wasn't able to get the gmat book so I went for the test like that. 80 questions 1 hour maths English logical/verbal reasoning. Also there were pdf questions where one has to refer to the information or image in pdf but unfortunately mine wasn't displaying the pdf so I had to guess through about 20 pdf questions. They couldn't fix it. I was told to manage the situation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.