Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

4Jean's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Jean's Profile / 4Jean's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
You guys should calm down. Analysis everywhere. By the end of the application deadline we would know the real truth. No need dragging the matter we're almost there.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
bashtee09:
I did my assessments on Thursday and I was shown assessments completed, but yesterday I was sent a mail by shell that my Application has been withdrawn for the fact that I didn't complete my online assessment.
Guyz please should I re-apply or what should I do?
Maybe they're kind of rejecting assessments even though you completed them. You can send email to careers@shell.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Ziocplc01:
Please I did my test yesterday and I want to reapply and do another test, is that advisable? Whereas I haven’t seen my test result but I’m not convinced of success mail.
Another one is that I haven’t gotten my assessment score mail like others do get immediately after the assessment. I don’t know if I’m safe
I’m thinking of reapplying and writing the test again...please will it backfire...or I should wait for my result first
Just be patient till the end of today
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Bass9:

Please what are the documents needed for the registration
Majorly school degree cert and nysc discharge. If you have transcript and cover letter you can submit too
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Bass9:
Please is it too late for me to apply ?
Give it a try. No harm in trying
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2019
MakTaj:
Hi mosgoon,

I do can not agree less with you on this. Although the deadline is yet elapse but considering the overwhelming application they will have, I think they will need to filter on more than just performance.

I got the ODVI and I have submitted. From all indications from this platform it seems they only sent out on Sunday so that's a pool they will first consider from I guess. Explaining the first come, first serve basis.

Wish you guys the best anyways.

Mosgoon I would like further private discussion with you. I hope you oblige this; we definately have a lot in common. Need to expand my network

All the best guys!

So that means the green progress marker on your application dashboard should probably be at number 3 by now right?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4Jean: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
souljar:
Pour handired and seventeen... Haha. Still nobody knows why's going on... grin

grin cheesy it's well

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eazyp3000:

Yes i have been checking, and its still in progress too.
But there is a place to check assessments and its saying no assessment received yet.
Can you help me check under your assessments to see if you have any.
Thanks
You do not have any assessments at this time. Thats whats its showing on mine too
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
mosgoon:
This might be totally wrong but I'm thinking shell must have stopped receiving applications judging from the fact that they said it's a first come first serve thing kind of, and they must have filled slots. Not sure though as they also said deadline is 21st...
But that could be an explanation to the recent complaints.

Once again I could be totally wrong.

An occurrence to debunk this would be someone writing successfully between now and deadline
I think you may be right. Anybody applying between now and deadline may experience the same thing. You will be surprised some are still looking for Past questions.
Well this an eyeopener for as many waiting for odvi. No need to delay. Even if you have ten days deadline. One may be in good position to submit early
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
mosgoon:
i understand. let's see how things pan out. i need shell to be fast with their process
Seriously me too want them to be fast considering the volume of applications they must have received
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eazyp3000:

30mins?
Did mine since Wednesday night, yet to get any result o

Yeah. I got mine without delay. I wrote last Thursday. Maybe you guys should just be patient except you want to mail them
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Leyima1:
Please guys, who has an idea how and when shell will send results on the "working style" assessment? I completed the two assessments around 11pm yesterday
Well I think they'll send it to you today. Mine was like 30 mins after completing the assessment.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2019
madri4u:
Pls brothers in the house, help me with kingsbike shell past questions and answers for the congnitive test and working style test. My test deadline is 2morow. Abeg any body who get kingsbike shell past questions material should kindly forward to my mail at madri4u@yahoo.com
Brotherly He hasn't been online for a while now if you can check his profile at this time last login was 17th https://www.nairaland.com/kingsbike and you know shell will be closing window to application by Sunday so instead of waiting. It's better you do your assessment. Delay could be dangerous

infat it's wise for anyone that's yet to apply or do assessment, to complete it today (Friday) because Saturday and Sunday weekends. Their system may be sleeping or running checks & balance and may not respond as expected (just my thought o)
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
fizcoo20:
plz who know d mail address for shell. coz have complete d application since monday this week but yet to get a mail from them. and i dont want to re apply inorder not to cause disqualification. thanks in anticipation.
careers@shell.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by 4Jean: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
elayomohammed:

Drop your whatsapp number for benue list

Please Benue list add this number 08102324914 please
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by 4Jean: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please has benue state list been posted
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
KODACK:
Biko

Who can

Help us with the test format.

Thanks
Don't know if you're referring to the structure of the exams. Check page 12
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Gbyms:

Creativity 2. I don’t know how to explain that. I’d just hope on God to help my uncreativity.
Don't worry. There is God
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Gbyms:
I just checked mine. I got
Dependability 9
Drive 8
Assertiveness 8
Adaptability 7
Supportiveness 7
Creativity 2.
This is disgraceful. Wow. Please help me God
Why disgraceful smiley
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sequence001:

Thanks alot
You welcome
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Qpetz:

The guy cast himself run.
He's still around he just created a new account with a new name

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
mosgoon:
So that guy posted a 2017 screenshot.. Why? Why lie on such matters? Nawa oh. That's why people ask for screenshots for progress updates like this.. Any one with LEGIT screenshot, who has gotten ODVI should pls post. It takes nothing.. On the previous thread and on similar threads like NNPC's, it's normal culture so as to put veracity into claims and update everyone on how the recruitment is progressing
I doubt if they've sent out odvi

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2019

See I am out of this thread, and this might be the last thing I am posting.

I applied like everyone, did my best and have faith, and whether it came out positive or not. I keep putting out effort. For your information, I couldn't even remember the password I registered with untill I saw the ODVI mail.

I really don't know that sharing can be bad.

Most of you will just be sending negative wishes to one. Whether I get the job or not, my life is moving, even at the slowest pace. If my way is shell, so be it and if not, I keep putting my best effort at everything I do. I have failed so many times than you can imagine. All the best bro

Don't give up bro. Ds village people are everywhere see as dey spoil things for afcon match with Algeria. Yet we're still pushing hard. Keep your hope alive and be firm. Was better you didn't share the screenshot though but however we wish you the best

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
hopsydboi:
Ok, for those asking for screenshot.
Thanks for sharing
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
fashionme:
I don't owe you any screenshot and please mind how you talk

Don't be offended. All we're requesting is just a clue of what you received. There's love in sharing.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Adimz:

Access code of a thing
How about you use a browser like chrome if possible on PC. Once you click the link on your email. It should take you direct to the assessment page. Login credentials is usually email and password. If you have any more difficulties. Send an email to careers@shell.com.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sequence001:

No offence
Do you mean your own pervious post or his own i.e "Kingpost"

Also the pervious post you mean is it on this thread?

You can track King's posts from here https://www.nairaland.com/kingsbike/posts
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Adimz:

Where you able to get pass that stage
I git stuck there,if yes please help
Thanks
Whats the issue?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
fashionme:
I dont think he is lying, I got my ODVI yesterday around 1.40pm

Can you hint us on the content of the odvi you received
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Orlayinkahh:
Shell na scam,after writing and getting almost all the answers correct,I still get regret mail.is their anybody that applied and take the test for up to 4 day and av not got regreting something different from regret mail?
When did you do your test? 4 days ago?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2019
Kenny4smart:

Can you please screenshot and show us your evidence for the ODVI invite?

I wrote the assessment on Tuesday and yet to get a regret mail which of course I know I can't get because My God definitely did it.

"However, I'm concerned about how possibly you are the only person in this Nigeria to say you have been invited for the ODVI".
Mehn no be small concern oo
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
foxriver8:
Can a 2.2 graduate with distinction in Masters apply?

Though they required graduates with 2.1 but there isn't any harm if you try. You could be amazed at the outcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.