Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

4Jean's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Jean's Profile / 4Jean's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
eyebee01:
Please any news on the next step? Wrote the test a few days ago

Plus what is d fate of those who graduated earlier dan 2016 but chose 2016 in order to write the test

No news yet. Guys are expecting to hear from shell after completing assessment. Those who chose 2016 as their grad year could get lucky to scale through reg and assessment but we can't tell what the outcome will be as time goes on. All that is expected is to keep hope alive. God can do anything
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nechi800:
It seems like some people wrote the test without being ask to log in with assess code..
Turns out I can't login without the assess code. I believe this to be a helpful platform which was why I pleaded for guidance on how I can get my assess code, sadly I haven't gotten a response.
Does anyone have information on this? If so, respond and don't just read and pass!

Me too wan work for Shell abeg..
Actually when I wrote mine there was nothing like access code just to click the link in email. It takes you direct. The only credentials for logging is email and password except they updated the system to require access code before one has access to assessments
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
souljar:

There's a link on the landing page of the application portal where you can check matching jobs with your discipline.

Yes you can use the degree matcher too
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lafemmenoir:
please o, should I choose social science or none of the above in any of the listed course of study?(the last part of registration) I read linguistics (arts)
Actually I think that's your choice to make. Shell has more science related positions than non science positions. So if the non science positions won't be a match for you than you can opt for social science and hope for the best.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
HRtechnique:

Because you talk too much.
Thats harsh
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lafemmenoir:
yes. I'm at the section where I am to choose the area I want. pls which is advisable, commercial human resources or commercial communication?
Based on your specialization or area of study. Choose the category you belong or wish to apply for
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lafemmenoir:
pls do we upload Olevel result and birth certificate to apply
If you wish to, but there are specified documents that they need like degree cert, nysc, cover letter etc. You will se it there. Have you started the reg?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Orisky:
. Thanks, this is what is written when I put in the address you sent-Loading Skip to the first action element of main content
just click the link it should take you to the page. Its the same link on page 1
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
hopsydboi:
ODVI mail is in.... Test taken in 10th
Wait! You received odvi mail today?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jammie101:
The date change is just a system glitch and irrelevant. What's constant is the "7", which is July. October, November or whatever month you're seeing is a date being misinterpreted i.e 10th, 11th etc.
Regardless, if you don't get a regret mail in approx 48hrs, you're likely through to the next round.

That's true.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
PSVITA:
Hello friend.
I wrote the test on Friday, and have gotten my working style results the same day, but the other results... ( the English, Maths, and the so-called cognitive test, have not seen the results)
When I check my profile... It keep displaying work in progress. with this date: ( 7 November 2019)
What is my stand friends..... grin wink grin
Because as it stands now "SHELL" have become my no. 1 prayer � point. The person in charge ( Human Resource Manager) will not rest unstill am employ.

Well keep the hope alive. I wrote on Wednesday. My dashboard displays review in progress and the date has just changed from 7th Oct to 10th July dats d day I registered. I don't know what's up with this date changing stuff
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ramanto:
Got a regret mail

Today? When did you write
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
Toyo10:

Dependability ought to be lower.

He will get a negative comment

Please can you elaborate. Why.dependability should be lower. If it's high then one gets a negative comment?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Adejuliet:
Any Osun State University applicant that has been able to apply please?

My school is not there :'

Select Others in the list of schools. You'll then be provided a field to type the name of your school
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2019
atu1:
If i say something here and u dnt like it, just jejely do as if u no see am. Than to come here and be disgracing ur entire generation. If u think u are learned, y not ignore and pass like most people are doing.

If you think you're learned. Why not ignore them too, rather than disgrace your generation
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
olajigaolamide:

What are the structure of the question

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 by 4Jean: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Futminna is not on the list of schools. What's the way out
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 4Jean: 9:21am On May 16, 2019
MshelB:

WEMA IS WITH YOU ALL THE WAY.... grin grin grin grin

Please can you break this down. Don't understand. When is the invite dropping
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread by 4Jean: 6:49pm On May 13, 2019
gozmoc8167:
Hello guys. I just got an invitation for interview. The issue now is that I am in Enugu. Who knows if their questions will be on IT cos I don't think I know much about it.

Well there's no harm in trying. You'll know when you get there
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 4Jean: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2019
MshelB:

It's 3M in deposits. They can't deduct it from your salary

Wait o. I want to understand something. one has to refer people to make deposit to their account or open account and deposit if they don't have account abi. Then the total deposits should at least be up to 3M under 2 weeks period right?

I want to ask again abeg no vex, will they keep asking for this target after you meet the first one,irrespective of your department or its only some certain people that will be required to meet deposit target
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 4Jean: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

But why was such ridiculous target given ?
I mean : folks from very poor backgrounds who scaled through the training school.
3M is a lot of money. I dey fear self make dem no turn bae to 'money for hand back for ground', all in the name of meeting up a target before confirmation embarassed

Make dem deduct the 3M target from the salary na. Seriously it's not gonna be easy to convince people under 2 weeks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 4Jean: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
MshelB:
UPDATE

There ars plans at 54 Marina to convert some contract staff to Graduate Trainee as at today. Consequently, third batch may have to wait for them to run TS first. Sources say third batch may be called in the third quarter of the year (July). I wouldn't categorise this new development as encouraging but mans has to hold on and keep believing. Meanwhile, explore other options.

With you all the way... cool

Thanks

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 4Jean: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2019
MshelB:
:-

undecided Aunty vex nah. My homie at 54Marina said April and it's only 1st today. If you're this impatient go apply to microfinance banks. grin grin grin grin

Relax sister..... �

can your homie give us any precise update as to when likely we'll hear from wema. 2nd or 3rd week or end of month
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 by 4Jean: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Please anyone with an updated info please share
Education / Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 by 4Jean: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
handelce:
Hey guys!
Please let's all connect on Whatsapp - here's a group link: https:///Gcj9pGchSce8N1us0eAozA or https:///fe2xjt
If you have trouble joining the group, please drop your number and I'll try my best to add.

Thanks

Phones / Re: How To Successfully Root Tecno Droipad 7D (android 7.0 Nougat Device) With Super by 4Jean: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2018
seunskills:

The OP definitely doesn't know what he's talking about, you're part of those people who are looking for ways to drive traffic to your website by all means that you're ready to mislead people and wreck their devices.
1. To install a custom recovery you need a rooted phone.
2. To install SuperSU you need a custom recovery

You wrote that people should Google how to get custom recovery so as to install SuperSU, you're just laughable because once the get Custom recovery they already have root.
Stop misleading people for your selfish reason, go and look for a truthful way to make a living because once someone brick their devices following your wrong misleading, you won't be there to buy new ones for them.

You're very correct the post is misleading. You say one should flash su with TWRP and did not say how we should install TWRP over stock recovery. So what do you mean?

This h o v a t e k guide worked for me, so I recommend to anyone in need https://forum.h ovatek.com/thread-21427.html
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes With"Imei +prd Code";no More Mep Code(NOT OS10) by 4Jean: 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
femi4:
ThaNKS very much, im grateful
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes With"Imei +prd Code";no More Mep Code(NOT OS10) by 4Jean: 1:02pm On May 05, 2016
PLEASE I NEED UNLOCK CODE FOR Blackberry 9870 IMEI 357461041747455 MEP MEP-07723-007
Phones / Re: Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) by 4Jean: 1:01pm On May 05, 2016
PLEASE I NEED UNLOCK CODE FOR Blackberry 9870 IMEI 357461041747455 MEP MEP-07723-007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.