Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

4just's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4just's Profile / 4just's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4just: 4:13am On Mar 25, 2019
You have to change your browser. I had the same problem when I changed my browser to Google Chrome, the documents where able to upload.
lamash:
Guys pls help o. I got the E-mail that i should re-upload my documents...but i have not been able to upload one professional certificate due to the below error message:

"No file(s) found to Save. Kindly Choose a Document for Upload"

Despite that the document is showing, it still wouldn't upload and save..

What can i do?
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by 4just: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
He is A good science student . He mixes gases excellently
Crime / Re: Woman Kidnapped In Festac In The Presence Of Her Daughters by 4just: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2016
This is terrible
Travel / Re: Help Me. I Need Direction To Vi by 4just: 3:46am On Dec 21, 2016
From IKORODU to CMS----

from CMS take a vehicle going to Bar Beach/Eko Hotel Round about..---

Stop at the roundabout which is the final bus stop.

Enter keke at that same round about, going to Muri Okunola street.

Tell the keke driver u will like to stop at Etim Inyang crescent.
Celebrities / Re: Meet Freddy that is 7ft 6in tall who happen to be The Biggest Dog In The World by 4just: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
These are the type of dogs you see suddenly in a friends house and you greet " GOOD MORNING SIR!!!" grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Di'ja Looks Unrecognizable In These New Fascinating Photos by 4just: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
She looks amazing
Politics / Re: Don't Lose Faith In Me, Buhari Begs Nigerians by 4just: 1:06am On Dec 12, 2016
Baba park well Abeg!!

1 Like

Education / Re: The Most Popular Barber In OAU Barbs In His Convocation Gown (pics) by 4just: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Why the boy convocation gown come resemble agbada like this? Nawaooo!!!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Relationship Consultant, Joro Olumofin Shows Off Big Cassava In New Photo by 4just: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2016
JESU KRESTE !!!
Celebrities / Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Beautiful Wife Amra Step Out In White outfit by 4just: 12:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Kanu, KANU!
You Don big pass this hair na! Pls do the needful, by the way your wife fine no be small.
Investment / Re: The Real Truth Behind Their Suspension (ultimate Cycler) by 4just: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
One chance
Education / Re: FUL's Got Talent Season Iv (pics) by 4just: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
With all sincere apologies, but why does it remind me of children's birthday party. Maybe the cameraman didn't do justice.

1 Like

Family / Re: Ngu Nebuchadnezzar Returns From Russia After 36 Years (pic) by 4just: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Smh prodigal daddy

80 Likes 7 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! by 4just: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Beginning and the end of madness
Education / Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by 4just: 3:08am On Jul 11, 2016
That boy at the back,Smiling sheepishly Bewarned! Don't steal her fame, hustle ur own na. First class easy na em you no get am?

7 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by 4just: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Please feel free to leave her! She is soooo dumb to the extent that she wasn't smart enough to realise that eventually after you pass your courses, you will dumb her, and open a thread on nairaland.
Please leave her, if not for anything, but the fact that she is dumb.
Sports / Re: Stephen Keshi Is Dead by 4just: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
My God, I am sobbing uncontrollably. Stephen kesh, was a good man who serves this country honourably. He was also a family man, wholoved his wife Dearly and lost her less than a year ago. Oh my may God cmfrt yur children and family you left behind.
Politics / Re: Why We Adjusted The #budget2016. Sen. Jibril Abdulmumin by 4just: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yy
Romance / Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by 4just: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Seun when will you Marry, this year, next year, or sometimes forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Photos: Lady Molested By Nigerian Police Officer At MMIA In Lagos by 4just: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
do u know wat the woman did that warranted the bundling? Some women are outrightly rude and nasty, perhaps it may have been issues bothering around security, instead of complying that's when you will see them speaking English and claiming human right activist.
Crime / Re: Woman's Butt Explodes During Sex (photo) by 4just: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I beg him to stop and he didnt stop, chaaii with this kain load for back, NNE if na you be the man Will you stop? Sorry my dear take heart.
Politics / Re: What A Policeman Did To 2 Ladies At Lagos Airport (photos) by 4just: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
do u know wat the woman did that warranted the bundling? Some women are outrightly rude and nasty, perhaps it may have been issues bothering around security, instead of complying that's when you will see them speaking English and claiming human right activist.
Jokes Etc / Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by 4just: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
kolo

1 Like

Family / Re: Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot by 4just: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
When ur village people are your photographer.
Politics / Re: I’m A Businessman First, Then A Politician, Atiku Declares On Twitter by 4just: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Daddy Atiku [

17 Likes 4 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) by 4just: 7:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Amazing talent by the make up artist. is it just me, I feel the actress should leave DAT make up permanent.

5 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Panama Paper: Wordpress Plugin, Possible Cause Of Hack - Wordfence by 4just: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ko le ye mi lai lai ooo this is too panama listic grammatic ooo oyibo na winsh grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Begs Doctors Not To Go On Strike by 4just: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
yahoo yahoo government all na scam
Dokita the more you look the less you see ooo

34 Likes 3 Shares

Jokes Etc / Re: How I Survive This Fuel Scarcity And Light by 4just: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
ori e pe joor #my fuel scarcity goals loading #

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.