Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

4just's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4just's Profile / 4just's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) by 4just: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wat a shame. There was a country called Nigeria.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Romance / Re: I Will Love You Forever! Mami & Boma's Enchanting And Colorful Wedding by 4just: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lovey couple. I love rivers weddings.
Romance / Re: My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) by 4just: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chai this your sister still dey search ooo. See her eye no be here ooo, her body sef b like ice cream.
Ogbeni tell em fiancee to do sharp sharp if not na Lord Of the Rings go be en Name oo

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Tragic Singer Bitten By Cobra On Stage Keeps Singing For 45 MINUTES Before Dying by 4just: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lalasticala oya come and see snake oooo soo sad lady. You should have allowed dem to treat you
Celebrities / Re: Dele Momodu Is My Boy, Davido Calls Out Dele Momodu Again by 4just: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerian bloggers mind your business,
awon daleru daleru go and write on the fuel crisis and other topics.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Graphic Photos Of Soldiers Who Were Amputated During Fight Against Bokoharam by 4just: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
May God take care of u all. Nigeria is a jungle ooo. With an extinct specie as president.
Celebrities / Re: Funke Akindele Moves Into JJC Skillzā€™s House At Prime Water Garden In Ikate by 4just: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nawaooo why the rush? No rush come out again my sister. I wish u well, u are a very talented actress. May God almighty grant you ur heart desire. But take it easy ooo look well oo.
This niggas are not loyal
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Foreign Airlines To Sack 2,000 Nigerian Workers by 4just: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2016
Is it suppose to be a Truce? If u are in Nigeria behave like the Nigerians. This is wat. BUBu wants ooo so u must corporate with BUBU
. Sacking these workers also mean your business is grounded in Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned by 4just: 10:30am On Mar 28, 2016
Lawless law makers. Nigeria is bigger than u both. Eyin agbaya!
Politics / Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by 4just: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Oo wat a loss such a young girl, may God comfort those you left behind.
Crime / Re: A by 4just: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
You shall be found in Jesus name!! May God rescue you from unknown dangers,AMEN!!
Politics / Re: Are You Enjoying Buhari's Addministation? by 4just: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
This man is suffering from BuBuism
Which isThe inability to admit you are been booed repeatedly, after asking a foolish question, when your brain had been toasted. By the sun, from hustling for fuel for4hours at the filling station, since 5am in the morning because NEPA hasn't given you light in 1 week, and your business has packed up since February because Dollar is now 350 naira.

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: What Will You Do With These Money by 4just: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2016
I will call Dasuki to come and collect his LOOT back! Abeg I no dey house.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Hulk Hogan Caught Sleeping With Best Friends Wife!!! by 4just: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2016
See him he still dey form bold face like pastor wey wan preach sermon. Oniranu!
Family / Re: Ramatu Muhammadu Nata'ala Missing Since Friday (Pic) by 4just: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
May God protect us all and our families from any spirit of Sudden DISSAPEARANCE.
Phones / Re: CPC Orders MTN To Pay 1.85m Naira To Promo Winner by 4just: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
[b][/b]MTN -- Mago-mago Telephone Network.

God don catch una
Education / Re: 11-year-old Boy Admitted To The University To Study Quantum Physics by 4just: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
is there something specialwith the name "Carson"? Ben carson,[/b]and now here we have another name
[b]Carson huey-you.
Politics / Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by 4just: 4:20am On May 29, 2013
Ur [/quote]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by 4just: 4:12am On May 29, 2013
@ekoile omo iyami! It will do u well to catch some sleep ok!! *yawns* its still quite early. slee helps to have a clear head and mind, so my advice to u, is sleep more often and longer ok!! Even ur Godfathers in ACN are fast asleep! Goodmornin and happy democracy day to u!
Eko Ile:

You are not from the SW and I'm not even interested in your rubbish especially since lies and unfounded rubbish equals logical minds to you.

You know your kind to get at them for solace..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by 4just: 3:49am On May 29, 2013
@ekoile pls get this into ur spongy tisue I'm a free born (from the southwest) a true omo odua! Have no friend no foe! No brother or sis on nairaland, no egbe or some funny association or group. The difference btween us is I have decided to use my brains and have a mind of my own see things on a broader perspective, devoid of sentiments. Pls I do not have to always agree with ur stereotyped mind(formatted by ACN politics)on certain issues!!
NB; pls also note that I'm very immune to insults and abuses. My skin repels it like a bullet proof and sends it right back to d sender. So if u behave we won't have problems, it was indeed a pleasant experience meeting u @ last on nairaland. Food for thought "today is democracy day" pls kindly reflect on d word DEMOCRAcy!!It will help.
Eko Ile:

Common sense should tell you that opinions cuts both ways and going by your logic, the fact that you singled me out and other posters here quoted and criticized my opinions means you have little respect for other people's opinion and you don't think I'm entitled to my own opinion and views which I find very dubious, silly and hypocritical.

What exactly is logical minds to you? people lying and making up rubbish that they can not support with facts or lying that some library is free when in fact it's tolled and fee based? is this what your kind call logical?

Or you are just mad because I busted your brother's lies?

Talk about birds of the same feather. If you any anything better to contribute to the thread please do so or keep quiet with your self confusion and hypocrisy.

Damn village illiterates...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by 4just: 3:17am On May 29, 2013
@rickyross, God bless u my brother. The truth is like light it can never be hidden. U speak d mind of the majority, u r indeed a free born and not some slave. This is democracy, the government must be held accountable.
Ricky_Ross:

Wetin make the bridge the best in west Africa? How many west African countries have you traveled to? Which group of engineers did the testing/vetting of bridges in west Africa? From tagging this fake bridge suspension bridge to cable bridge, now it is clear people must pay to use it? Which other bridge in west Africa do people pay to use? This is not even a PPP project, the project was done with tax payers money and at the same time people must pay to use it? Bro stop washing your dirty linen in public.

Shame no dey catch you ni? The best road network in Lagos is the Lekki road but it is tolled, nothing is free in Lagos state. In many other Nigerian cities there are far much better roads networks that are constructed by state governors and its 100% free to everyone. See the type of world class roads in Uyo and no one pays to use them. All over the world its only Lagos state that increased school fees by more than 1000%, till date you still defend that stupid decision by the state government. If it were PDP they would be tagged clueless or evil, but since its ACN they are saints.

Look at the world class digital library in Uyo, no one pays to use it, if it were in Lagos it would be tolled as well. Tell me, in which other part of the world is a 1km bridge tooled? I mean a bridge that was built with tax payers money and not JV or PPP?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge by 4just: 3:09am On May 29, 2013
@ ekoile pls my advice to u is to allow those with logical minds, free fron sentinments comment on the matter. We do not have to all reason in one direction, uy r entitled to ur stereotyped opinion. Remember this is a public forum. Allow the free borns and the genuine taxpayers to criticize the government, not interrupting them with ur slave mentality. If u are a genuine taxpayer and not some tout, u will be worried about d state of affairs in lagos state. Nothing is been done with the masses interest. Rubbish pls carry ur psycophantic ideas and ass licking politics to alausa ikeja, or the garage.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Uniform For Lagos Commercial Bus-Drivers & Conductors by 4just: 6:40pm On May 14, 2013
Misplaced priority, wat about d street urchins, and touts that are harrassing the life of thes drivers and conductors? Wat is been done about them? Before we can now tlk about unforms
Celebrities / Re: Oluchi Onweagba Flaunts Photos Of Her Figure by 4just: 6:26pm On May 14, 2013
Chai!! This kind body, after 2. God abeg help me regularize my status. No more extra flesh.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.