Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her (1229 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2016
A 30-year old man who recently graduated after failing multiple courses in the higher institution has revealed his girlfriend’s clandestine romance with his lecturer to facilitate his graduation.

The story of a fresh graduate whose girlfriend had a s*xual relationship with his elderly school professor for days in order to earn his a waiver on failed courses was shared by Joro Olumofin.
Read the shocking story below:-

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Just got this
Help someone
out.
Cc: farano, Rocktation,lalasticlala,ishilove,dominique
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Jaycool18(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2016
The guy in question should marry the girl cus she did it out of love and for the interest of his future...

And besides the lecturer is 70, probably, he didn't last longer than 3 minutes
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Ladycloud(f): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2016
I don't understand the kind of questions people ask nowadays..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2016
She saved your ass in order for you to pass. That's the only solution she can seek so you can finished your course.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by obiorathesubtle: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2016
That's how she'll sleep with your boss for you to get that Job offer..

Or sleep with the wedding planner's husband so he can talk to his wife to reduce the cost..

Or sleep with your friend to keep a secret..

The list goes on.. Unless you want to share a bed with a woman who thinks she's using her vagina as a master bribe to get you through every hurdle in life, in the name of Love... I suggest you open your eyes and read the fine print..

What influence/values could she possibly have on/teach the children? Remember, she'll be the mother.. Their first tutor.. Etc..

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by 4just: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Please feel free to leave her! She is soooo dumb to the extent that she wasn't smart enough to realise that eventually after you pass your courses, you will dumb her, and open a thread on nairaland.
Please leave her, if not for anything, but the fact that she is dumb.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by akunjohn(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2016
Dump her make Thunder fire you, olodo.

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by bentlywills(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Kaii...that guy na fool to ask dz kinda questions....If u leave dat girl ehh...d kind thunder wey go fire u even Amadioha never see am b4......Idiat!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by okuneddie(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
That's how she'll sleep with your boss for you to get that Job offer..
Or sleep with the wedding planner's husband so he can talk to his wife to reduce the cost..
Or sleep with your friend to keep a secret..
The list goes on.. Unless you want to share a bed with a woman who thinks she's using her vagina as a master bribe to get you through every hurdle in life, in the name of Love... I suggest you open your eyes and read the fine print..
What influence/values could she possibly have on/teach the children? Remember, she'll be the mother.. Their first tutor.. Etc..

God bless u for this comment.....but if the gf change sha I can still tell the guy to move on.....but that her mentality bad Gan o....haba

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Hillzy(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Op I only have one question for dat guy of ur's, if dat his bae in question should have ask him dat she want to do dat for him before doing it, would he have agree to it or not? Wit a sincere heart

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by feldido(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2016
That's the Dumbest thing she could ever do, who BSC epp?
The last time I checked, it's gathering some dust in my wardrobe. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2016
I don't know what to say to you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? / To Guys, 10 Ways Of Detecting A Fake Female Moniker. / The Real Cucumber..... . Pic Included.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.