Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

4LAMMY's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4LAMMY's Profile / 4LAMMY's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Family / Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by 4LAMMY(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
It's the kind of environment we live in, people place so much value on marital status like the whole world depend on it. It's just a status for heaven's sake. A lot of people are married and aren't happy in the marriage, I bet they wish they had remained single.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by 4LAMMY(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obadiah77:
An unclad mad woman just passed through my house, and at her sighting him konji catch me, and my shabalala erected and started telling me to go after her, I told him to shutup that people are around and that can be possirable at broaddaylight. uptill now my shabalala is yet to come down.

So I kept wondering how ladies do feel at the sight of an unclad mad man. does konji cathmc you too?

this is not funni angry
mod should put me on fp
SMH[color=#990000][/color]
Fashion / Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by 4LAMMY(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Guys make sure you see her when she's not wearing makeover abi na make up....... lipsrsealed

Romance / Re: The Way To A Man Heart Is Good Food, So Wht Is The Way To A Woman Heart? by 4LAMMY(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
tjark1:

M O N E Y
Abi o!
Romance / Re: ★For fun★ How Do U Say "I Love You" In Your Dialect? by 4LAMMY(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
jboy73:
I'll start by me... I'm from Igbo , IBO.

I love you in Igbo is.

Afurum gi na anya.

Igbo guys correct me if am wrong cool

ti amo
Sports / Re: Our Managers Didn’t Understand The Rules – Yobo by 4LAMMY(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
isleman:

I put all the blame on siasia;

1. he was too harsh (over discipline)

2. Too disciplined he didnt use the best goal keeper.

3. had hamed Musa and Ike Uche and kept them on bench till second half

4. Asking the team to press for a third goal which was evident as all went on attack

5. removing joel obi for mike obi was the greatest mistake that led the second goal.

He should be fired or relegate to under 21

well stated my friend, a good Coach watches the trend of the game and at thesame time the performance of each player.
Siasia kept Ike Uche on the bench while Osaze was busy messing up on the field. Siasia waited too long to make the right changes.
he should be sacked jor.
Crime / Re: Abu 400 Level English Student Attacked With Acid By Her Ex by 4LAMMY(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2011
190_@:

tell them to close their legs they would never listen

now see whats happened to her

do you have blood flowing through your veins at all? I doubt it!
Romance / Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 4LAMMY(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2011
190_@:

. . I was wondering, why do Nigerian women have terrible physique and shape, nyash go one side, bosom go one side, body another side

They are not photogenic and when they take pics especially in groups all what i see is a replicate of the Late IDI- AMIN  and amoeba angry angry

Looking at them, you get to see swollen bosom, swollen couch, swollen stomach and swollen nyash

their fellow white counter parts always have flat tummies, average bosom and Bottom

Im starting to think maybe Nigerian women stored all their wisdom in their arses just wondering

I might be wrong  

them complain to you? werin be ur wahala?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match by 4LAMMY(m): 3:39am On Jul 30, 2011
aug 23rd. anybody hola @08091459878
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date by 4LAMMY(m): 3:22am On Jul 30, 2011
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! by 4LAMMY(m): 3:17am On Jul 30, 2011
Dere I:

1. Violent | 2. I would marry you | 3. Sweet | 4. Amazing | 5. Too Fat | 6. Hot | 7. I want you | 8. Funky | 9. Fun | 10. Perfect | 11. I love you | 12. I like you | 13. slow | 14. Random | 15. You're the best | 16. I would Date You | 17. Cute | 18. Gorgeous | 19. I hate you | 20. Crazy | 21. Awesome

Post your pix and let your friends rate you too.

you re fearfully and wonderfully made. as i dey look you fear dey grip me and i dey wonder.
shege!

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To Marry? by 4LAMMY(m): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2011
hmmmm, MOSUN FILANI AND 'SOLA ASEDEKO
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM by 4LAMMY(m): 4:52am On Jun 28, 2011
onyiilady:

Please include details:
Full name
Date of birth
Occupation
Resident address
office address
Fathers name, age & Occupation
Mothers Name , age and occupation
Names of sisters and brother , age & occupation
etc etc etc etc etc etc
Onyii you re very funny, ok tell urs 1st
Romance / Re: What Does He Mean by 4LAMMY(m): 4:03am On Jun 28, 2011
butterflyy:

Am currently going out wth this guy n ystday he texted me saying, ''pls baby can u help us, my bgm in office said his girl friend missed her period n he dont know what to do, do u know anything she can take to flush it, u can ask your friends too'' and i was like wtf is he thinking cos its not been three weeks we started going out and we are yet to bleep, I didnt reply him cos i was angry and am planning on leaving him, pls advice me i beg una.
hmmmmm sharp guy , him wan sabi yah level of exposure in that area, girl use yah brain
Romance / Re: Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends by 4LAMMY(m): 3:56am On Jun 28, 2011
no person:

I dont think it would be healthy to remain close friends. One party would still be hoping that things can go back to the way it was before and besides if the new relationship doesnt work out for either of the two, he or she would want to go back to the way things were. You can remain friend but with a lot of distance in-between.
you can be friends but it depends on how disciplined the two parties are, if care is not taking you might go back to your former doings which may eventually spoil the individual's relationship each enjoys with his/her partner.
it takes discipline, firmness and maturity.
Romance / Re: Nigerian Ladies Vs Nigerian Police by 4LAMMY(m): 3:41am On Jun 28, 2011
hmmmm, wat a comparison
Romance / Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by 4LAMMY(m): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2011
, no big deal. What about guys that carry condoms in their Wallets? Free these ladiessssssssssss jorrrrrrrrrr.
Romance / Re: Would You Marry An Identical Twin. by 4LAMMY(m): 1:22am On Mar 08, 2011
, there is no crime getting married to a twin, infact if u're lucky to get one u shud be happy. I am a twin and an identical one(i have a twin broda) for that matter, people tend to like us wherever we go and sometimes we feel embarrassed with kind of attention we get.
mind u, there is no 100% identical twins, i can tell u 5 differences that are very constant in all identical twins but when u see a set of identical twins for the 1st time u would think u cannot tell tham apart. the only problem is that u'll have to be very careful if u're dating an identical twin especially if they are very close and that is one big issue we face with ladies, they are very jealous of the closeness that exits btw us. so we have resolved to get married to anoda set of twins. Very funny, we don't stay together anymore due to work but i fall sick here in Lag my broda will fall sick as well even as old as we are.

@Obo boco
will guys like to get married to anoda set of twins??
our mum seems not to support that though we have'nt found any, lol
regards to ur sister!
Romance / Re: Am Inlove With My Half Sister, by 4LAMMY(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2011
Madukaele:

i dont knw if is morally right to dig my half sister, she is delicious, u need see her, very beautiful, my dad brought her home one day and told us she was adopted but we later found out she be his pikin. so can i tidy her? nl help b4 i act.

Some who is morally balanced should not ask that sily question u asked?
Autos / Re: 2006/2007 Honda Accord For 1.4 M by 4LAMMY(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2011
Hello Anthony,

have been trying to get in touch with you since but your no. isnt going through. kindly confirm the followings to me please:=

when was the car purchased?
what is it purchased new?
and how is it going to get to lagos since the car is in enugu and am domiciled in lagos?
how much is the last price for this car?
aside the fact that the owner is travelling, is there any issue(s) affecting this car that i should know of?

am seriously interested in this car and am ready to purchase it ASAP.
you may wish to try and call me on 08034130476 or mail me on babatopeonline@yahoo.com

thanks.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.