Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) (73892 Views)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / . / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by ebiagforum(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by haibe(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Women can deceive ehn.. just be yourself and be natural. Why live in deceit, let your man love you for who you are and how you look
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
its because of girls like this I keep a bottle of holy water at my bedside always..just in case i wake up n see "NJII" undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by farano(f): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
hmm

#teamnaturalbeauty# grin

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by babsodity(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
RE u fuckin* me! u really want me to murder someone right grin

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by tolexy007(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
if any girl should try diz with me en!...I swear I will......well make I no talk much

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Doziechima(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. For me if I wake up and see her in her natural face, I will ask her this "Where did your twin sister go?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by agitator: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
crap wink wink wink
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Charlesdock(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin grin
icebebe:
Lemme sit here n read ur comments cus dis is goin to b fun
real fun grin
icebebe:
Lemme sit here n read ur comments cus dis is goin to b fun
real fun
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by ThisMeansWAR: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is why you should take a girl swimming on a first date

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by kcynho(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
jesus help me o,women aint ready to be bad market again o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#TimeForDeceit
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by phiszo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
angry
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by veraiyke(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
I like ur comment but wat do u tink Is her character wen she faked her look?
niceguy7:
Character...not beauty..is the best..beauty can fade at any time...buh nt character.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Rexceedo: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na 4 una wey they dy decieve. 4 me na CelibacyMode oo

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by kwencypresh(f): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin
bewla:
Simple tell her to bring back the girl that was whit me last night
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
You wont be that much deceived in real life. consider camera effects.
You can always compare the face with other body parts like the hands and legs to know how much u ar being deceived.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by adorable29(f): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Women will stop deceiving you guys the day you stop being moved by what you see...

Till then, please deal with it. It aint gonna change.

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
shocked is that human?
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Not same person.check out d nose
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by ochejagabriel: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
niceguy7:
Character...not beauty..is the best..beauty can fade at any time...buh nt character.

Oga, you never hear of ladies wey change character after marriage? na wa o
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by comelylady(f): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oh oh! Mbom( is a pity)
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by ElFenomeno1: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Scream JESUS and run sorry fly away! Never to come close to her
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by kcynho(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rexceedo:
Na 4 una wey they dy decieve. 4 me na CelibacyMode oo

Oga you are on ur own o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by seunto(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin
ammyluv2002:
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by clemz85(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
wtf

7 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by kcynho(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
THE FUNNY PART OF THE WHOLE THING BE SAY
U NO GO KNOW TILL SHE WAKE UP THE NXT MORNING FOR YOUR BED,KAI !!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Cooluche: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dammytrager:
In Patrick obahiagnon's voice

This is a case of Self abnegnation, Spiritual immolation, Legislative quango, Ecocentric chauvinism, Epileptic Nepotism, Extromophile per excellence, Animalistic pugnacious, Cataliptic parakpoism, Maniacally bewildered, Hocuspocus pooh pooh, Gymnosophic gyration, Tweedle dum and tweedle dee, Ovagasted flabawhelmed, Hulllabaloo and paroxysm

Hahahaha
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by knightsTempler: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by maxy097(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Was her face roasted at birth or... I don't get
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by 4LAMMY(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Guys make sure you see her when she's not wearing makeover abi na make up....... lipsrsealed

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by jaz(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
my exact reaction !
rokiatu:
W.H.A.T T.H.E F..U...C...K!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.