Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? (1351 Views)

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by Landofmystery: 12:21am On May 07, 2011
pls for the guys only.
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by Pweety4me(f): 12:24am On May 07, 2011
Ooops>>
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by Advocator: 12:26am On May 07, 2011
How many topics are you gonna post! Stop this madness I say. angry
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:27am On May 07, 2011
prevention is berra dan cure
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by Jokkybabe(f): 9:56am On May 07, 2011
ULSHERLAN:

dat's it
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by abfa: 10:00am On May 07, 2011
i lyk it, u av spokon.
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by samuyi1: 12:37pm On May 07, 2011
male or woman condom?

eithr case she is veryy spiolt. if i cash my babe with condoms on her, thet will be the end.

what on earth is she doing with it?

what possible reason, other than a chance for a quick nookie if the opportunity presents itself.
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by IZUKWU(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2011
Love peddler
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by hunkyjohn(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2011
Both!
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2011
Jokkybabe:

dat's it
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by SouthChi(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2011
Its smart to carry condoms and even smarter to get tested for HIV and STDS often,

Never let somebody trick you into unsafe sex, never feel guilty about protecting your 1 life, because nobody can replace it,
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by kokoye(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2011
VERY SMART.

Now here is a question for you:

girls who get pregnant and die from abortion - dumb or stupid or both?
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by Manuelkyle(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2011
If i may say.She is the wisest of all gurl!!!!! wink cool, Those are the kind of girls that help we guys!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by MMM2(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2011
dey re no long talk guys.
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2011
What's the difference between a girl using birth control pills and a girl carrying condoms?

ULSHERLAN:

Preacher preach well o.
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by 4LAMMY(m): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2011
, no big deal. What about guys that carry condoms in their Wallets? Free these ladiessssssssssss jorrrrrrrrrr.
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by snowdrops(m): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2011
those girls might be expecting to be banged and at the same time prevent diseases and pregnancy. so they are both smart and spoilt.
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by jasonbod(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2011
You always get the impression a girl is loose when they carry condoms around.
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by ogoamaka99(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2011
To answer the question, it is necessary to know what she is using condom for? To carry condom around do suggest two main things- first that she is available and secondly that she is for sale and can be bought any time, any where.
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by Omolola1(f): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2011
ur thought.
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by Tiana155(f): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2011
There is Basically nothing wrong in a lady carrying a condom. Its 4 protection. Infact it's the smart tin 2 do. Smh.
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by bohboh275(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2011
Spoilt but trying to act smart .
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2011
Smart
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by GaussS: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2011
very smart
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by Mcleo007(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2011
My hoe- smart and good

My chick- smart and spoilt
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2011
ogugua88:

Preacher preach well o.
hahaha me preach, lollz dats d fact, well howz u doin
Re: Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt? by 190: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
Now why would a Girl go around with condoms

is she expecting to get slept with

This is why ive lost hope with our black girls

Ive lost complete hope

(1) (Reply)

Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife / My Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out While We Were Having Problems. / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.