Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? (6887 Views)

At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics / Unclad MAD Woman Roaming Banana Island (GRAPHIC pics) / Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:

And that of a mad man? na other case. Am not a lunatic. grin grin grin grin Poster is mad I swear. grin

wtf!!
ayam not mad Iswear angry
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
iPrevail:
What the hell is diz shiit I'm reading?

qater
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Eyepencil: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obadiah77:

yes, this one is sexy as well, her ukwu is bigger than that of tolz. chei i go go look for her later toniht
Ya bro!... Is about courage, if am in ur shoes i would have hit her more than twice by now.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
God please destroy this world.
am tired of living with mad people.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Princezoi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
You mean you find a naked mad woman sexy and attractive
Dude you need Psychiatric evaluation. *sighs loudly*
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Eyepencil: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
hatux:
Mad woman shocked*faints*
Actually they are...there alot you need to know about those kind of women.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eyepencil:
Ya bro!... Is about courage, if am in ur shoes i would have hit her more than twice by now.
cool
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:
nonsense
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Eyepencil: 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Why? Anything wrong in having an erec*tion over a sexy mad woman?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Princezoi:

yes
and u will too, if ur shabalala is active
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eyepencil:
Why? Anything wrong in having an erec*tion over a sexy mad woman?
everything is wrong with that. i cant imagine it.
the dirtiness, bushy hair and wildiness. Gawd!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obadiah77:

nonsense
nonsense nke gi too
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by 4LAMMY(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obadiah77:
An unclad mad woman just passed through my house, and at her sighting him konji catch me, and my shabalala erected and started telling me to go after her, I told him to shutup that people are around and that can be possirable at broaddaylight. uptill now my shabalala is yet to come down.

So I kept wondering how ladies do feel at the sight of an unclad mad man. does konji cathmc you too?

this is not funni angry
mod should put me on fp
SMH[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Eyepencil: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:

I don't mean those kinda dirty ones, there are neat ones among them. Maybe you have not reason along that line before.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:

dis one i'm talking about is freash mad woman, she went mad of recent, mayb like 3days ago
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Eyepencil: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:
nonsense nke gi too
Lol...nwanne jiri ya nwanyo
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Eyepencil: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obadiah77:

dis one i'm talking about is freash mad woman, she went mad of recent, mayb like 3days ago
Wow! mehn that's the real deal bro. I envy you i swear
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by hatux: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eyepencil:
Actually they are...there alot you need to know about those kind of women.
You, not me bro... Thanks*bye
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eyepencil:
Wow! mehn that's the real deal bro. I envy you i swear
yeh bro, i just pray i see her tonight
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Princezoi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obadiah77:

yes
and u will too, if ur shabalala is active
you are kinda confident confessing this , but you need Jesus man!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Eureka123(f): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obadiah77:
An unclad mad woman just passed through my house, and at her sighting him konji catch me, and my shabalala erected and started telling me to go after her, I told him to shutup that people are around and that can be possirable at broaddaylight. uptill now my shabalala is yet to come down.

So I kept wondering how ladies do feel at the sight of an unclad mad man. does konji cathmc you too?

this is not funni angry
mod should put me on fp

Okwu na-esi isi. SMH. So if it were dark/night, you'd run after her. End times are upon us indeed.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Princezoi:
you are kinda confident confessing this , but you need Jesus man!

u don't need jesus shei
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Fratello(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Princezoi:
He totally does need that; cos the mad woman sad i saw on my way to work (V.I.) this Morning isnt.
He just could be mad, check Him!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol...nwanne jiri ya nwanyo
udo.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by ivyy(f): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obadiah77:

this is not funni angry
mod should put me on fp

Hain a mad woman? shocked
You need help
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by iPrevail(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obadiah77:

qater

You Capra aegagrus hircus... Could you please type in English! angry
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by katoto: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
U dey craze abi.of all d winen around na mad woman u dey crave for.Abi u b ritualist.I dey suspect u.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by mooremedia: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
OP modify your post
if not nairalanders will eat you raw.

Btw I can never have an erecction at an insane person.Infact the guilt that will overshadow will be too much to handle.
Op you need to work on your self -control[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obadiah77:

this is not funni angry
mod should put me on fp
if you are having erection on sighting a nude mad woman,bro u need spiritual help asap.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Sirpc(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
All these ladies way dey here don dey form
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Sirpc(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
All these ladies way dey here don dey form
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by nnaemy2013(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:
You had an er.cection at a mad woman? undecided

The world is definitely coming to an end.

I meet u here. Glad to see d ladies commenting. Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Spent N4.3millions On Operations To Make His P * Nis Bigger (photos) / (18+) "This Is How My Girlfriend Wash Plates; Should I Send Her Away" / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.