Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most (1906 Views)

Importance Of Romance In A Relationship / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by 4much: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
What is the best form of romance you enjoy most?
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
u tell urs first b4 u seek ours nau
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by mirexxx(f): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
kissing cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Playing......
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
mine happens to be anything that happens after sex. like cuddling, gisting, stealing kisses, jokes etc. that's the real romance for me wink
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by ronald4lif(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
mirexxx:
kissing cheesy

I know say na that one you go like pass sad

E dey for your body smiley
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by mirexxx(f): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

I know say na that one you go like pass sad

E dey for your body smiley
dunno wat ur talking about... enjoy!
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by mirexxx(f): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Playing......
I love playing too
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by ronald4lif(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
mirexxx:
dunno wat ur talking about... enjoy!

Na joke ohh, enjoy too smiley
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
mirexxx:
I love playing too
I mean heavy petting
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by mirexxx(f): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I mean heavy petting
K
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by Shugaryme(f): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
4much, what is the best form of romance you enjoy most?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by Crocz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
The part where we go private, play blues and then do other things in the room wink

How much more romantic can it get?
*clearsthroat*
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by Dotwillis1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Highlight the forms of Romance for me undecided
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by ogunvic41(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Drinking garri wt her tongue
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sending him "call me, I love you" grin
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by fadolak(f): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dt tym we start recollecting all d rubbish, newly invented styles we did during sex.
Re: What Is The Best Form Of Romance You Enjoy Most by lawrencewalton9: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Singles have a positive attitude towards life. They value family, friends and culture. mexico singles also take their traditions seriously. Therefore, it's very easy to communicate with these people.

There are several online dating sites that allow you to meet singles. But it's important to know what you should look for.

(1) (Reply)

Single Guys, Would You Let Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / 13 Signs Your Wife Or Girlfriend Is A Borderline Or A Narcissist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.