Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

4nez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4nez's Profile / 4nez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots by 4nez(f): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Joephat post=62219592] Kogi, kogi, I was in kogi state not long ago

I had the opportunity to Bleep my girl who is now my ex.

The only thing I can rem. Was that I bleeped her and forgot to remove my dick from her puna until we woke the next day
[/quotes

Stupid and senseless comment, infact your brain needs resetting.
Career / Re: "How I Got Addicted To Eating Books" - Johnspeak Uwangue by 4nez(f): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mtcheeew angry

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) by 4nez(f): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Loving the preacher, my favourite character is cassidy, he is so hilarious, love that scene where the heaven guys, preacher n cassidy where fighting that woman and they keep dying n coming back to life

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Just Watches!! 40% Discount For Wholesale Buyers!! Come in for New Arrivals by 4nez(f): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
How much is your delivery within Lagos
TV/Movies / Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by 4nez(f): 12:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Glens not dead yet

TV/Movies / Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by 4nez(f): 12:38am On Oct 27, 2015
embarassed

1 Like

Crime / Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun by 4nez(f): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
What rubbish, I read same post and story last week buh the nos of men she slept with changed from 20 to 52 men now, pls stop giving us stale and fake stories.. angry
Travel / Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by 4nez(f): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
My my my, dat Morocco guy sha kiss
Car Talk / Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by 4nez(f): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2015
May their soul rest in perfect peace cry
Romance / Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by 4nez(f): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
Really don't like the K phrase

TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 4nez(f): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
;DLilian diary section is so funny, her voice is totally gone
Culture / Re: Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe by 4nez(f): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2014
You missed out beautiful names like
Olisa
Emeka
Arinze
Alibo
Achike
Orofo
Ifeoma
Chineze
Achike
Akosa
Adaiba
Achebe

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by 4nez(f): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Love love love Nse, she is that good.
Jokes Etc / Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by 4nez(f): 4:51am On Aug 14, 2014
From a driver to a passenger..you are a bastardd somebody grin

10 Likes

Culture / Re: Any Regret Not Knowing How To Speak Your Dialect? by 4nez(f): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Well I ve regrets...proudly igbo no matter what
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by 4nez(f): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
richoko60:
@ 4nez
Congratulations, you didn't answer my question

Sorry, had to scroll up to read ur question, no I am not the one, I did my interview @ The Avenue Vi, where is your venue for your training?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by 4nez(f): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Same here, got their mail today, where is your training centre?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by 4nez(f): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2013
gstring133:

I have been sent mail to resume Jan 6

Where did you do your interview and when was the mail sent to you, Congrats
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by 4nez(f): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
richoko60: Hello has anyone heard from phillips consulting or Ericsson with regards to the interview that was conducted last week, pls house anyone with vital info should pls update, i am loosing my breath waiting for this job

I haven't heard from either of them since the interview last wknd, did u do ur interview @ The avenue suites VI ?

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview by 4nez(f): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
I received mine today for Data Programme Officer SGL 8, scheduled for ibadan @ 8am, seems Lagos peeps ll b writing diers in ibadan, or is there anyone here in lag being invited to ibadan..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NYSC Aptitude Test Holding On Saturday 21st December by 4nez(f): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
My own centre is also ibadan, buh am in lagos, what should we expect for the test

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching by 4nez(f): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Saw this and decided to share for those interested.

Job Vacancies At Saint Saviour’s School, Friday 22, November 2013

St Saviour’s Ikoyi is a two form entry International Primary School, teaching the British National Curriculum. It caters for children 4 to 11 years old. The school is well established and has an excellent reputation for quality education. If you want to join a strong Professional International Team, that wants to take the school to new heights, please apply.

PRIMARY SCHOOL- PE TEACHER

We are looking for an experienced PE Teacher who:
• 5 years teaching experience
• Knowledge of the British National curriculum
• Will be energetic and e thusiastic and able to contribute to the PE Department, the school and to our extensive extracurricular programme
• Is committed to ensuring that children receive high quality teaching. 
• Has the drive, energy and vision to move the school forward
• Wants to be part of a dynamic and hard working team
• We offer a competitive salary with generous benefits package.

TO APPLY
Well qualified teachers who are interested in applying for the position to start in January 2014 should visit our website www.stsavioursschikoyi.org and complete an online application (Go to Careers tab under School Information) and HAND DELIVER both the application form and their CV to the School by 2pm, November 29th 2013 to the School office, 54 Alexander Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos. St Saviour’s School is committed to child protectiveness and always undertakes a Police check of suitable candidates. Closing Date: 30th November, 2013.

DUE DATE: 29 November, 2013
TV/Movies / Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by 4nez(f): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
kissAngel...omg, when he smiles, my heart melts, infact angel is my first and andre carries 2nd on my list of cute men in telenova
TV/Movies / Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by 4nez(f): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
MHBFL....that angel guy is so cute, and I read he ll b lola fiance b4 he dies

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Scariest Movie You Ever Watched? by 4nez(f): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
The exorcist, the last exorcism, the exorcism of emily rose,(any thing exorcist) and paranormal activity 1-4...all these re what u call real horror movies.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is EF- Mobile A Scam by 4nez(f): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
I tire o, y should we be asked to pay the sum of 1000# just to reduce our fare for the location of d interview, it doesn't make sense and to ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ its a scam to rip pple off dier money.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is Brent Consulting Real? by 4nez(f): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
@Prettyem, got the job vacancy here on nairaland
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is Brent Consulting Real? by 4nez(f): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Same thing here, applied yestrday n cald for interview tom..dnt knw much abt them buh I ll try n go n see for myself
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Aptitude Test Invi Ation!!! by 4nez(f): 12:17am On Nov 06, 2013
angelroz: I got an invite from them for an aptitude test on the 7th of nov. What should I expect?

Where is ur venue and wot position did u apply for?....expect numerical maths, english, verbal reasoning.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Precise Financial Systems Aptitude Test by 4nez(f): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hw did u apply and What position did u apply for
TV/Movies / Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by 4nez(f): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
@nomski0,yea I agree wit you, the del monte dynasty is happening too fast, d one getting married has strted kissing his sister he met sum few hours ago, d odr lady revealing who the father of her child is, d odr one declaring his love and the odr younger brother who was threatenin the sister mother so close
like say him wan kiss am....this series better not b boring or annoying frm d look of it.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Who Knows About Philips Outsourcing? by 4nez(f): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Philip outsourcing are recruitment agent for banks and other companies, dier office is at marina.I also took the online test wich I think its for Ericsson, just kipin my fingers crossed till I hear from them, I don't know the next step, u just have to wait and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.