Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (543376 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
ella.b:

Barbra is a Montenegro.
Her dad is Rodolfo Montenegro(the nephew of Eduardo sotomayor).
Martin is also a Montenegroundecided. I think Gerrado likes Barbie cause she's an air head. If his son marries her and she becomes the president of Venus, the two companies will be in their control. Both Acqua and Venus.

Please who else thinks The Del Monte Dynasty is kinda rushed?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
The Greed and Gobe I've seen in just one episode of DelMonte dynasty is on another level, cheesy Quan falling for his sister Paula and his naïve fiancee playing Miss Goody 2 shoes..by the time her eyes go clear, day go don break kiss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by 4nez(f): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
@nomski0,yea I agree wit you, the del monte dynasty is happening too fast, d one getting married has strted kissing his sister he met sum few hours ago, d odr lady revealing who the father of her child is, d odr one declaring his love and the odr younger brother who was threatenin the sister mother so close
like say him wan kiss am....this series better not b boring or annoying frm d look of it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
4nez: @nomski0,yea I agree wit you, the del monte dynasty is happening too fast, d one getting married has strted kissing his sister he met sum few hours ago, d odr lady revealing who the father of her child is, d odr one declaring his love and the odr younger brother who was threatenin the sister mother so close
like say him wan kiss am....this series better not b boring or annoying frm d look of it.

Av they started showing it
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mattias! #wipes tears....The Condez's house should be burnt down.Too many evil and secrets has happened in that house.It's a house not a home.Though I've read how it's gonna end.The evil brothers should have just allowed Mattias and Rebecca to leave in peace.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Stunner1(f): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Whoz watching the del monte dynasty grin itz sure gon b interesting!!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
#1-stunner:
Whoz watching the del monte dynasty grin itz sure gon b interesting!!!!
I'm watching it now.Can see Tibero in MHBFL acting as Modesto or something.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
who would av believed gonzalo is iyakin(the elder bro)...i had a feelin sha...cos i knw it wouldnt be javier
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
4nez: @nomski0,yea I agree wit you, the del monte dynasty is happening too fast, d one getting married has strted kissing his sister he met sum few hours ago, d odr lady revealing who the father of her child is, d odr one declaring his love and the odr younger brother who was threatenin the sister mother so close
Thank you jare. undecided. They're just rushing everything. In just one episode, more than a dozen story lines are developingundecided. I just hope its not annoying.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
C'est moi:
Mattias! #wipes tears....The Condez's house should be burnt down.Too many evil and secrets has happened in that house.It's a house not a home.Though I've read how it's gonna end.The evil brothers should have just allowed Mattias and Rebecca to leave in peace.

The brothers are so wicked, pls sit back nd watch MHBFL, we don't av lite due to transformer failure. Pls gv me d summary wen u watch it nd precious rose. Plssss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Stunner1(f): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
C'est moi:

I'm watching it now.Can see Tibero in MHBFL acting as Modesto or something.

yea dtz him... hope he wont b a villain in dz 1 smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2013

E too fast.....una go complain, Filled with suspense, una go lament...... Nairalanders, what exactly do you want o? undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
tegax:

E too fast.....una go complain, Filled with suspense, una go lament...... Nairalanders, what exactly do you want o? undecided
Something moderate.undecided This Del Monte telenovela has k-leg.

P.s How did Barbra escape after Ramon locked her in
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
lizzyt92:

The brothers are so wicked, pls sit back nd watch MHBFL, we don't av lite due to transformer failure. Pls gv me d summary wen u watch it nd precious rose. Plssss
I've watched MHBFL.
*Lola's hospital bills was paid by Tibero,he used another name.Lola was not in support of it,said she doesn't like gifts from strangers but had no choice since Tibero paid in cash and left no traces except for his card with a fake name.
*Lola got back to Los Angeles from Panama with her baby and Eldevina and met a play house for her baby.She was not happy about it and asked Pepe to take it down.
*Carmello went to inform Andree about the birth of his babygirl,he was over the moon with the news.
*Rodriguez caught the security guard who lied against Andree and said he was gonna kill him if he didnt confess and Rodriguez promised to put him in witness protection,he told Lopez and that police guy that doesnt like Rodriguez caught wind of it and as an informant to Tibero,he went to relay the info to him.
*Andree teaching mathematics to a fellow prisonmate.
*Rodriguez's instincts told him to move the security guard away from his house.He took him to Lola's house to hide.He forgot the recording he took from the guy's cousin and him at home.He went home to get and he saw Tibero's men coming out from his home,he hid until they left and met his home destroyed.
*Andree's appeal was accepted.
*Tibero told Soledad about Lola's baby and name,slept with her and thereafter Soledad told Tibero that Rodriguez was a good man who was better than Tibero and that got him angry and asked Felix to take Soledad
away and do whatever he likes with her.
*Adella saw Soledad pass by where they do keep other prostitutes but she couldnt approach her cos she was under the influence of drugs.
*One of Tibero's right hand man went to deliver files to Debra at home and when he saw that the playhouse had been removed.He said in Debra's presence that he didnt like that cos he was the one who got it cos Tibero asked him to.Debra tried getting more info from but he didnt bulge.Hope this helps.Sorry,i'm not following Precious Rose.Got some tiny infos about the new soap....'The Del Monte Dynasty'.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
C'est moi:

I've watched MHBFL.
*Lola's hospital bills was paid by Tibero,he used another name.Lola was not in support of it,said she doesn't like gifts from strangers but had no choice since Tibero paid in cash and left no traces except for his card with a fake name.
*Lola got back to Los Angeles from Panama with her baby and Eldevina and met a play house for her baby.She was not happy about it and asked Pepe to take it down.
*Carmello went to inform Andree about the birth of his babygirl,he was over the moon with the news.
*Rodriguez caught the security guard who lied against Andree and said he was gonna kill him if he didnt confess and Rodriguez promised to put him in witness protection,he told Lopez and that police guy that doesnt like Rodriguez caught wind of it and as an informant to Tibero,he went to relay the info to him.
*Rodriguez's instincts told him to move the security guard away from his house.He took him to Lola's house to hide.He forgot the recording he took from the guy's cousin and him at home.He went home to get and he saw Tibero's men coming out from his home,he hid until they left and met his home destroyed.
*Tibero told Soledad about Lola's baby and name,slept with her and thereafter Soledad told Tibero that Rodriguez was a good man who was better than Tibero and that got him angry and asked Felix to take Soledad
*Adella saw Soledad pass by where they do keep other prostitutes but she couldnt approach her cos she was under the influence of drugs.
*One of Tibero's right hand man went to deliver files to Debra at home and when he saw that the playhouse had been removed.He said in Debra's presence that he didnt like that cos he was the one who got it cos Tibero asked him to.Debra tried getting more info from but he didnt bulge.Hope this helps.Sorry,i'm not following Precious Rose.Got some tiny infos about the new soap....'The Del Monte Dynasty'.

Tnk u so much, I rilly appreciate it. It as if am watching it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Droi: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mhbfl......tiberio and Deborah's fada will be killed by angel who happened to b tiberio former right hand man but he was eventually killed by andrie......Deborah was killed by andrie's ex lover....adela gave birth to a child whose father was a police officer and was later killed but she ended up with Daniel who acted as step father to her child....
Behind close door....
Adolfo was burnt to death by carola...gonzalo ended up in a prison after killing so many pple including his father.....ignacia was shot to death by raquel same fada n moda wit pillar ,not Rebecca...emilo would av a daughter which was named after his elder sister ignacia....u won't bliv that conde children were all adopted children ....it just that i couldn't remember some of the characters

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
My channel 118 is on my dstv again o Now I'm missing out
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nomski0: Something moderate.undecided This Del Monte telenovela has k-leg.

P.s How did Barbra escape after Ramon locked her in

I was shocked as well. Maybe she broke the door. That girl can go as far as any length to win back Jose Ignacia......wont be surprised if she even jumped through the window
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
dlex21: who would av believed gonzalo is iyakin(the elder bro)...i had a feelin sha...cos i knw it wouldnt be javier

Seriously and he behaved all innocent the condes have really suffered
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=tegax]But why is Jose Ignacio's dad saying he doesnt want any of his children to get married to any Sotomayor? Isnt Barbra a Sotomayor? Wasn't he supportive of Barbra's relationship with his son?[/quote

Because he knew Barbara was a fool and José Ignacio doesn't like her.. They will use that to get hold of Venice because Barbara isn't intelligent]
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
I really do hope Rosa/Eva isn't imagining things. I really do hope Barbara really walked in to ruin the wedding
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
what ever is going to happen to rosa is expected..i guess this should be a lesson for everyone especially those in a relationship..always tell your partner(or spouse) about your past no matter how ugly it mite sound...the truth hurts but lies hurt more-aurora
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2013
I just love that Barbra chick, despite her character. No time to waste at all. She delivers her role in the movie so perfectly.....a perfect spoilt brat. Makes me remember some 9ja spoilt, rich chics I'd come across sometime ago, any time they show her part of the soap. grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2013
C'est moi:

I've watched MHBFL.

Thanks for the recap...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
dlex21: who would av believed gonzalo is iyakin(the elder bro)...i had a feelin sha...cos i knw it wouldnt be javier

Sincerely Gonzalo hs really act inosent,i waz stunnd. Dou i gt supriz den wen he dsnt sim socked at wateva update he gt abt aldofo. Na real behind close doors
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2013

Sincerely Gonzalo hs really act inosent,i waz stunnd. Dou i gt supriz den wen he dsnt sim shocked at wateva update he gt abt aldofo. Na real behind close doors
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
t4dec:

Sincerely Gonzalo hs really act inosent,i waz stunnd. Dou i gt supriz den wen he dsnt sim shocked at wateva update he gt abt aldofo. Na real behind close doors

mimicue:

Seriously and he behaved all innocent the condes have really suffered
thats d idea of the whole tin...as gonzalo sed, evil is done by some1 u least expect
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
The same person that interpreted for Pillar on BCD is the same person for Julian in Del Monte. Hope Julian nor go be mumu as Pillar from the look of things?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by toxxxxxxx: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
C'est moi:

I've watched MHBFL.

wetin you dey find here?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

wetin you dey find here?
Lolz,don't mind me jare.Na MHBFL and BCD bring me come here.Are u watching too?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Finally,Eva is in prison..all these lies and secrets shoulda been told since.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lwkmd....see this two old people playing love,Pepe and Eldevina.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.