Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

4peace4's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace4's Profile / 4peace4's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
The fact is twoods is just too pained to see his fellow Nigerians join him in the US and he would do anything to discourage anyone. If you observe closely he usually surface during new semester when ppl are going 4 interview. Well that one na him headache if you continue to look him faceless face you no go get visa ooo

15 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2018
winterstorm:
Nobody is talking about the truth here. What we are talking about is intimidation. Or are you saying there's no better way of communicating this "truth" without the above mentioned?
Is that not what education/civilization is all about?
Thumbs up bro although it's a faceless community only few still have the heart to speak up

8 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
TWoods:

Yeah sure... I wonder why your own posts are not done in "humility and politeness". Nigerians and the hypocrisy of demanding what they would never do to others.
chai!! oga why is that anytime your post appears on this thread you MUST be arguing with someone cant you just be matured for once? and you keep mentioning nigerians!! nigerians!! seems you were born and raised in the US abi? and you are the bigger hypocrite bcuz it's just obvious you are claiming to be an americana whether you like it or not 'na naija akpu water them take baptize you' mbok

14 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
lincoffm:
PUBLIC NOTICE

To begin any process of standardized test now I will need a copy of ID. I did discount registration for 2 individuals today and they block me off and didn't send in Naira. I will be needing a valid ID before I register any examination now. I don't know why people in Nigeria still act this way! It's just to help millions here who couldn't afford the full test cash now they are trying to play smart.

Please enhance forth if you can't send your valid ID ( prefarably Int. Passport) that match the test name dont bother contacting me. Please kindly adhere to this instruction. And also if you don't have any reason to write exam don't contact me.

NOTE: Some people also send mssgs to me to give them the money. They will go register their self, Please I'm not sharing money , I'm not a politician.

Regards,
bro pls i sent you a pm interested in the gre
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
justwise:

Were you forced to read his post? You don't have the right to tell anybody to leave this thread just because you have different opinions
hailing boss
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
TWoods:

Hilarious. grin

I’m sure you feel much better.
nothing hilarious at all baba them say them no want you here na by force?..common use the exit door!!

10 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
@misspezz pls I sent u a pm it's urgent thanks
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
good evening house please your candid advice I am yet to write TOEFL and GRE but I planned writing the above mentioned exams next month being January, can I still meet up with fall 2018 application?
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
TWoods:

This was your post on Dec 4

So as at Dec 4, it was your father's company account. By Dec 9, the account now belonged to your step brother? And to think you had the gall to complain that i was accusing you of fraud. You sir are only deceiving yourself.
Mr man I said you are just too arrogant deal with that!! dad or bro my dear I am still saying the same thing the only difference in my sentence b4 n now is dad n bro n nothing else has changed. that I used dad was bcuz I don't wanna b open with the step-brother thing to avoid public criticism of aving a mum with two husbands now u no the fact go hang yourself arrogant fool mbok!!
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
TWoods:

I'm not "helping matters" because i'm not telling you what you want to hear... and that is the problem. You didn't come here with a question that you wanted a honest answer to, you wanted someone to "bless" what essentially amounts to fraud.

The VO will ask you, on what basis is the co-owner of a company sponsoring his step brother? Does he and the other co-owners pay the fees for their own children and siblings with company funds too?

Best advice - find another sponsorship route or ask him to provide you his own private account.
oga sir please in as much as u took time to answer my questions pls I would appreciate if u don't refer to my sponsorship route as fraud.Abi I thief ur own stepbrother ni?
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
TWoods:

The VO is not going to believe this. Does every board member use the company account to pay the school fees for their children and brothers? Be honest, you are simply using the company statement of account to get through the visa interview. This is the issue you have to overcome first before worrying about proving relationship ties.
so what do u advice then? can't a co-owner of a company sponsor he's own blood? oga u ain't helping matters here
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
TWoods:

Think about your post for a second, would that even fly with you if someone else came with this story? First off, why would a company sponsor someone who is neither a member of staff nor related to anyone in the position of making financial decisions for the company?
hmmmm oga ooo u haff come again ooo lolzzz all dsame thanks for the response.The reason for saying this let me be open my bro actually is a co board member but he's my step_brother we don't have same surname but he wanna sponsor me via he's company's account.How do I prove relationship ties to vo since there's already a barrier in surname?
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
house if a company decides to sponsor someone kindda scholarship without the person having no relationship ties with any member of the board and not an employee hope this ll fly without the vo raising eyebrow. is there any supporting document to prove it?
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
josiahese:

What the heck is wrong with your head man?
Do you know their financial situation? Do you know their locations? Or current situation..
Just dey run your mouth like BlackFace

Until you approach people with meekness.. Me and you go die for this group.. If na you be Embassy when dey issue dates ooh you go tell me..

I believe this guys have been rejected before.. That's why there is a delay... So understand from their view... They want answers to their questions.. Not salt to their injury.
Don't go be a snitch in America bro... That's how they talk to people who try do what they done... Be ye humble
hahahahahahaha
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
ABIM2016:
VISA APROVED this morning @ US EMBASSY LAGOS around 9: 45 am

A silent follower on this thread that wants to give back after learning and gained a lot from this thread.

Prepare very well all the V.O wants to assess is your genuineness as an F-1 student

Interviewed at Window 1 by a White man after sharing Blue Papers for those i was behind on the queue

Me : Good Morning
V.O: Good Morning,How are you?
Me: Am fine and You.
V.O: Am good ,Thank you very much
Me. Pass me your Passport and I-20(Passes it to him )
V.O: What will this Doctorate degree do for you?
Me: This degree will give me the skills, knowledge and every other thing needed to develop myself in Mechanical Engineering and also gives me the opportunity to get the skills to establish an energy research laboratory in Nigeria to solve the energy issue we are currently facing in Nigeria, this issue had lingered on from when I was small and is yet to be solved whereas this is a past scenario in U.S.A,and am looking at transferring the Technology to Nigeria by learning how the US passed through this hurdle because am quite sure US was once having energy challenges
V.O: Why WVU?
ME: WVU is a Tier 1 public research institution in the U.S. The mechanical engineering department in the Mechanical and Aerospace Faculty of the Benjamin Startler college of Engineering and Mineral Resources has a concentration in Energy Technologies which aligns with my research goals and Interest and gives me the opportunity and skills to come and establish an energy research laboratory in Nigeria where research in Bleep Energy generation will be carried out (As I was rushing and giving him as he dey hot…O gbona feli feli……… As inNo stopping, Matching the pedal really hard like say I have finally picked up and gained Utmost Momentum to Crush any V.O just Kidding ooooo grin grin)
V.O: (Cuts in ) Just relax, relax ,relax
Me: ( smileyMe for my mind :No time una must hear this…… Continued my explosive jargons) Also among the University I got admitted to it offers me an affordable Tuition
V.O: Do you have a Masters?
Me: No
V.O: Your Highest Qualification is Bachelors?
Me: Yes, Have a Bachelor from Federal University of Technology,…… ,in Bleep Engineering , Year 20..
V.O: Who is your Sponsor?
Me: My Father
V.O: What is he Into
Me: Real Estate
V.O: Do you have his bank Statement?
Me: Yes ( Handed it over to him)
V.O: Did you take any Standardised Test?
Me: Yes, GRE had a total score of 309 157 Quantitative,152 Verbal and I also took TOEFL combined Score 101 ,Listening: 26, reading: 26, writing: 26 , Speaking : 23
V.O: Have you travelled out of Nigeria Before?
Me: Yes. Went on a School trip to Niger republic in 2016 during my service Year.
V.O: What do you do?
Me: I work in an Bleep Company told him my position and roles.
V.O: Hope the School is going to offer you research grant ( Seems He wanted to say research position)
Me: Yes., they promised to award me research grant when I get to the school after registration as the department’s policy don’t award graduate positions prior to registration
V.O: Do you have any Professor you will be working with?
Me: Yes ,Professor Derek Johnson of the Mechanical and Aerospace Department
V.O: ( Went to the school’s website and to the Mechanical and Aerospace department's faculty members website seems he could not locate the professor among the professors whose name starts with D so he asked what his second name so I told him Johnson so he found the name among professors with Letter J as his name was written Johnson Derek and not the other way round) Have you contacted him?
Me: Yes I have contacted him(Cuts me)
V.O : Via Email or Skype?
Me: Only mail, seems he is currently busy will meet him when I get to campus
V.O: Do you have a Research Thesis?
Me: Yes,Generation of Bleep Energy
V.O: (Seems my Fingerprint was not well captured) Did you do the fingerprinting capturing?
Me: Yes (Recaptured my fingerprint himself again)
V.O: What do you think might hinder this bleep energy generation in Nigeria?
Me: I feel government policies might deter it and also am not sure if the technology Transfer will fit perfectly into the Nigerian system as every country has their own specification ,This is why I will need to come and establish an Energy research laboratory in Nigeria which will be specifically designed to proffer solution to a typical Nigerian Situation (cuts me)
V.O: I will be approving your VISA (Brings out white paper ) You will be needing this at the Port of Entry, Pick up your Visa at Victoria Island branch.
Me: (Thank you Jesus cool for my mind. its been God always)

Recommendation not an Expert oooo just a Guideline:
1. God first ,commit all to God’s hand(Prayer and Fasting) if it is his will it will be approved. If not just know God has a better plan for you at the moment
2. Do your research very well as it builds your confidence and you will be able to convince the V.O easily.
3. Have confidence , Be honest and conversational in your response and answer question with reasons.
N:B : The V.O assess your F-1 eligibility based on the following primary factors which I was privileged to hear directly from a V.O at a USA student Visa Orientation she was even @ window 3 today:
1. Acceptance at a School
2. Possession of sufficient funds
3. Preparation for course of study ; credible and qualified students
4. Present Intent to leave the U.S at the end of studies.

FYI: Am not saying this is the ultimate , I advise your expand your horizon

Thank you very Much all God bless. we will surely meet at the Top,Love you all. Morgantown grin awon boys tin bo ooooo shocked. Awon ti Evansdale ni WVU where una dey grin let us hook up abeg cheesy. [color=#000099][/color]
pls bro hope this question isn't silly what was the total amount present in ur SOA?

3 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 4:55am On Dec 07, 2017
MissPezz:

I don't care what you say and how much you insult me
I have my Visa already you fit go hit your head for wall.
Look at the foul words you using on me... Haha
If I wasn't given I would have picked offense.. Since I have my Visa already... I don't have to drag with you.
Is it bad to have a friend in the Consulate is like you live in Under the Bridge in Ikeja.. You don't have people in your life.. Sorry I do have people.. And I don't want to scam anybody... I just said my experience....
Make I go buy Delta Airline Ticket jare...
lolzzzz babe i swear you b case.All these nice testimonies flying hopefully it ll get to me.In my school to collect my academic transcript so i ll start the process
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 5:24am On Dec 05, 2017
pomaj:

Cooperate Affairs Commission*company registration documents
thanks u guys are wonderful
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Churkie:

The essence of this forum is that we share information and learn from other people's experience. Well the good thing is that I was in this dilemma months back, I felt I submitted enough documents until DIBP requested for more information.

To answer your question; here are the things you need;
1.) Ensure your brother's company is a fully registered company with CAC documents.
2.) Ensure the CAC document shows your brother as the CEO/major shareholder and only signatory to the coporate account.
3.) Get an affidavit of sponsorship. Ensure your brother states his source of income on the affidavit.
4.) Show proof of relationship that he is your brother. Ensure you submit his original birth certificate and dat page of international passport.

thanks bro God bless u. But pls what's CAC document?
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
HonNellymike12:

Your father should write a letter of sponsorship using his company letter head since he his the owner of the company, also go along with his CAC document to strengthen you proof. I think that should help you very well.
thank you bros but pls what's CAC document?
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
4peace4:
pls house urgent answer pls although ave seen this question raised b4 somewhere on this thread but i tried reviewing it but cudnt find it.Pls the bank statement i ll be using is my dads company's account but dont carry my dads name, pls using this during my visa application ll it fly? if yes what supporting documents should i use in proving dat it's my dads companies account?
pls someone should answer naw (biko,emabinu)
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
hello house kudos to u guys, you are doing a wonderful job here.pls if one is presenting his brothers company's account that dont ave surname as yourself how do you prove to the embassy he's your bro personal business?what supporting documents can one present thanks?
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
pls house urgent answer pls although ave seen this question raised b4 somewhere on this thread but i tried reviewing it but cudnt find it.Pls the bank statement i ll be using is my dads company's account but dont carry my dads name, pls using this during my visa application ll it fly? if yes what supporting documents should i use in proving dat it's my dads companies account?
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
4peace4:
please house will #6m be enough to present as statement of account during visa application ?
or preferably what's the ideal amount? pls it's urgent someone shud pls answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.