Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

4peace4's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace4's Profile / 4peace4's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 4peace4: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Judgepelumi:

Does a white man understand this theory of yours? How come private schools are now better ranked than the federal schools? Perhaps you just wanted to console yourself but it's fine, we gat you sis grin cheesy
lolzz when reality speaks take a chill pills bro the post wasn't meant to hurt you, your certificate is still valid.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 4peace4: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
GboyegaD:

Why this much bitterness over someone else's achievement?
Bitterness? jokes on you smh....

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 4peace4: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
femi312:
Fallacy! I never knew there is a real and fake 1st class. Dont make yourself feel good by down playing the achievement of others. What you wrote up there is BS.
Reality! now that you are well informed and has pampered yourself from the post that made you felt bad to good, take a walk!!

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 4peace4: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
ritlala:

You are such a bitter fellow. Jealousy like you. Say the one you have na. You can not assist but u can condemn.
Thank God i didn't mention anyone when i made the
the post. This is evident that you are one of the half baked
graduates naija has produced hahaha lolzzz the truth is
bitter.Keyboard warrior keep arguing with your mb
#idiot......... (I'm out* drops mic*) grin
ritlala:

You are such a bitter fellow. Jealousy like you. Say the one you have na. You can not assist but u can condemn.
Thank God i didn't mention anyone when i made the
the post. This is evident that you are one of the half baked
graduates naija has produced hahaha lolzzz the truth is
bitter.Keyboard warrior keep arguing with your mb
#idiot......... (I'm out* drops mic*)

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 4peace4: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
fairheart:
First class! That's an achievement!
Bros some first class are not typically an achievement especially those from private institutions. The real first class are those who graduated from a typical rigorus public institutions. A 2:1 and 2:2 holder from a public institution is better than a first class from all these private institutions in naija.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 4peace4: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2018
100kobo:

Your GPA is good enough for admission into some US schools. As for your second question, nobody will do that research for you. The good thing is you can get suitable schools when you search on google and then you can show us what you've got so we advice you.

The beauty of this approach is that it helps you to answer certain questions regarding your application process during interview.

I am all for DIY- Do It Yourself
Something keeps telling me that the image behind this minika is no other person but 'twoods' if you agree with me hit the like button.#make we dey look sha.......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 4peace4: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2018
Audt:
Hello everyone, I have a bank statement I used in July 13 when going for Student Visa Interview in US embassy, can I still use same bank statement this month or I will need to get a new bank statement please I need responds on time... thank you
See it all depends on the VO interviewing you. I know of someone that printed in march and used in August another in may and used in august as well they all got their visa approved If you can lay your hands on a recent one fine, but if you cant your july is still very much ok it hasn't exceeded six months it's barely 3 months old.A VO can never deny you because you didn't show up with a recent SOA if they so wish that's why we have what is called administrative processing for you to go get whatever suits him/her.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 4peace4: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
tunz001:
Good evening,
Please I am in a very big izz.I am applying to a uni in the us as an undergraduate, so the school am applying to,actually requested for the evaluation of my transcript which is actually used WES. I started the evaluation which I paid about $189 and waec sent my transcript which was confirmed on my account,so after sometimes I found out that the money that was paid for the evaluation was withdrawn because it is started on my account that a refund was made,so I reached Wes then I was TLD someone collected the refund.so my dad overlooked that and we paid another $189 then my documents were sent back to waec for verification, so after some abt few weeks of waiting for a reply from waec...I checked my account again only to find out that a refund as been made again..I was really sad..infact I cried all night. Has anyone experienced this?...m jst sick and tired of everything... I can't think straight anymore slf..my dad said he won't pay another oda cash again... Uncles nd aunts please help me out.
N:B: an agent that was introduced to my dad paid the mood(should have done that my self but I got to know about nairaland lately)...and the man is denying that her knows ntin about it..someone should help me out plzz!!!��
Your case is impossible what kind of help do you want people to give to you? you've been on this forum since 2017 despite all the warnings about agents you paid deaf ears and went ahead to use one. Since you weren't able to go through this thread painstakingly to learn how will you cope when you get to the states? I'm sorry bro you were just being lazy and the agent made a feast out of it. Last last this your story get as e b as at July you spoke about using WES then you were on this thread now September you are complaining, you got to know about the thread late oga which one we go believe self?

3 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 4peace4: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Upandup:

Lemme ask you sista! Please don't be offended. But if someone calls you a goat and offers you $10,000 would you refuse to take it because he/she called you a goat?

Upandup you are a GOAT! and i won't give you $10,000

3 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Differentials1:
I didn't read this your comment before asking you to email me earlier. One thing you all must know is, there are still few good people around. You all should just learn to find personal conviction within. You can't get anywhere if you sit back and take other people's opinion to form your own hypothesis. Do you know what's involved in helping you pay for SEVIS? It means leaving some time to go to western union shop and do you know it means by " time is money"? You won't understand this till you get here. The stress that would be involved in helping you pay is in itself much in that I would have asked you to go meet someone if you live in lagos, abeokuta or abuja with the naira equivalent and hand it to the person only after i send you the western union receipt and you verify your SEVIS status right there before leaving. All just to put your mind at rest. I know the struggle.

See, making it or moving ahead in life involves work, dedication and following matters to the very end and if you remain that man who will not strife or go all out to do what must be done until it is done, you keep being swept here and there by people. It is sad that we are going through this act of seeing a potential suspect in everyone now and I can only ask God to lead everyone right through all their steps and decisions.

Don't bother to write me no more... as I would NOT reply. I wish you success in your interview and onward progress in life!
Super story our politicians came like saints and promised heaven and earth after voting them into power they started diverting public funds to their pockets.........oga moniker was created the very day the request was made ....#if you know you know

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
30watts:
Please I may not be able to enter the US before my program start date what can I do. I can only enter the US before classes begin.

Abeg SOS!!!!!!, has anyone had this issue in the past. The white paper I received read that one cannot enter the US after the program start date but classes only begin a week after.
Bros you got your visa and you didn't bother posting your transcript or a simple "visa approved today" then you are here asking yamahyamah question hope you know thunder! is real?

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nahum777:
It's not a gamble please. Be prepared, present your case in a great way and you will be granted. Nobody is claiming to be superior here, we are just trying to help others. That was how I thought it was a 50/50 chance until I went for myself. People who answer confidently and intelligently get their visas and it's evident by the transcripts we see here, except there is something fishy about their stories. The VOs aren't perfect, so they will surely refuse people who deserve Visas, but let us not say it's a gamble. That's a lazy man's excuse to skip work. Prepare well and you will stand a better chance.
Oga we are both saying the same thing the only difference is that you dont wanna agree with me that despite one's preparation those vo still give rejection bros last last it's called gambling ok bye.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Those of you claiming unique response on how to get a visa, assuming you jamb those two aunties the black fat vo and the light skinned black American vo na different story we for they hear by now lolzzzz us embassy na gamble. That you scaled through dosnt mean others didnt put in much effort.

9 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
lolzzz this life get as e b some ppl dey busy dey cry for their denials while some they busy they book flight they cry say them dey stranded for airport issorite

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Please those of you coming here to talk about how everyone was rejected at the embassy today pls speak for yourself and stop killing ppl morale i wonder if you guys stayed all through in the interview hall monitoring the rejection and you are still there currently typing this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Upandup:

How is that?
Bros you rest for this matter na shuu

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ator94:

Here’s my transcript

Going for my masters in social work at the Stephen F Austin state university

VO: Good morning, ur passport and I20 please

Me: Good morning and i handed my passport and I20 over

VO: Why are you pursuing a masters degree in social work?

Me: I love children and I’m very passionate about children and during my NYSC i was opportune to work with an NGO Women trafficking and child labour eradication foundation and during my time with them i found out a lot of Nigerian kids are being abused and neglected on a daily basis and it is taken for granted, so having this degree is a step further for me in helping these kids who are being abused and also putting in my efforts in trying to reduce the rate of child abuse in Nigeria.

VO: How many schools did you apply to?

Me: 3

VO: Why this particular school?

Me: My HOD at my university who’s also my mentor recommended the school and i went online to read more about the school and i found out the population of the school of social work isn’t that large so it gives me a better chance to closely interact with my professors and i also found out a professor in the faculty has a bachelors degree in psychology and this made me grow more interest in the school and also (she cuts in)

VO: What’s your highest level of education?

Me: Bachelors degree

VO: In what?

Me: Psychology

VO: You graduated in 2016, what have you been doing since then?

Me: After I graduated i went for my one year compulsory youth service in 2017 and I rounded up in April 2018.

VO: Tell me some of the courses you would be taking

Me: In the first semester I’ll be taking a total of 5courses, Swk 501- introduction to the social work profession, swk 502- human behavior and the social environment (she cuts in)

VO: Don’t tell me the codes, i need just the names of the courses

Me: Okay, introduction to the social work profession, human behavior and the social environment, introduction to rurality, generalist practice and field instruction

VO: How would these courses help you achieve your goal?

Me: These courses would help me understand and also teach me ways in which i would be useful to victims of abuse and how i can go about in helping them enhance their overall wellbeing.

VO: Who will be sponsoring you?

Me: My mum

VO: Do you have her personal SOA?

Me: Yes i do ( handed it over to her)...the SOA had over 10mill

VO: What does she do?

Me: She’s a senior lecturer at xyz university

VO: How many siblings do you have?

Me: 3

VO: (keeps typing for over a minute) I’m sorry you do not qualify for a visa at this time please reapply in two months time thank you.
bro for me i would say your response are just too weak and sound generic esp the why this school you didnt connect your course to why you chose the school and what it would to for you as a person there are lot more social work can do aside helping abused children. Try going through the approved transcript of one of us here going for social work check frm page 400 till date. The gurus can also say better goodluck on your next interview.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2018
AFK:

I saw you guys beside that small room (I think is window cool, I was praying for you people not knowing that the fair CGI lady that has five beard would also be transfer me to young black american lady @ window 21 though she was nice maybe village just spoke to her to deny me. cry
That light skinned black American lady close to the small inner room and her other black fat sister are something else infact for a lady if you too fine them go deny you lolzz while for the guys if you have GA and you are ugly they would approve you. Last last the whites are really reasonable when you are being denied by them atleast you would know where ur bleep came frm and thats not the case for the black ladies.Those ladies are not being professional at all but just WICKED!!

5 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Samuel60:

Okay uncle smart...can u now also ask all dose who quoted me to also edit there post too ??
Guy take this #100 go and buy sense!

3 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Kweeen:
Visa delayed today , please experts in the house, what went wrong? What can I improve on because I plan to reapply asap..
I was interviewed by the African american Lady in window 7, she was just frowning , greeting self, she didnt respond
Me- goodmorning
V.o - pass me your documents * I passed it*
V.o - why this mba?
Me - I'm going for this mba because of career progression, it will enhance my strategic planning capabilities, managerial skills so I can be considered for a promotion at work
V.o - whats your highest degree
Me- I have a bachelor of science degree in masscommunication from xyz university
V.o - what year did u get this?
Me- 2012
V.o - What av u been doing since then?
Me - after my compulsory Nysc , I got a job with jumia Nigeria as a sales consultant, which I did for about two years before I got my present job as an analyst
V.o - why are u going for a program different from ur first degree
Me - * I didn't expect this question since mba is kind of like a general degree so I just sed something about since I graduated, I've been doing jobs related to business*
V.o - what's ur job description?
I manage day to day activities of the company, keep records of a portfolio of investments, attend seminars, conferences etc as requested the associates , do valuation work, deal.. ( then she cut me off)
V.o - That is the job of an executive assistant , what is the job of an analyst ?
Me - * I then explained my duties again and said that is the title given to me at work and that is my job description..
V.o - did u take any entrance exam to get this?
* I didn't know she meant GRE at first so I sed no, then she started typing and then it clicked to me that GRE is also part of entrance requirements so I then sed, ohhh I actually wrote GRE and brought it out to show her ..
Then she brought out blue paper and sed she will advice me to reapply...
I didn't get the chance to talk about my school at all or my graduate assistantship( I have a full tuition waiver)..it was really extremely painful..this was my first attempt.

hmmm this black VO self seems her mood works with electricity if she's fully charged she has a nice mood but when ba3 is 0% her mood changes on this same 21st Saturday she approved a lady while smiling throughout this particular interview she's now frowning.My dear sister take heart and refire your village people won this particular war but trust me they can never win this next one shalom!

5 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
kfrosh:
I noticed there are two Black American V.Os now, I wonder if the second black lady is as rootless as the usual one. I don't know if she has always been around there though. #LagosConsulate
There are two of them now oooo the first one and popular one is very black and fat while the second is just a little bit chubby light complexion and very cute. Last last the two of them no dey gree ooo na so them they play with ppl future n visa fee upandan the second lady told an applicant that she feels he's a strong candidate that he shud reapply i was like whatt!!! then why did you deny him in the first place then?

4 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nija lost 2-1 in favour of agentina.........It's better self guys can now focuz more on their visa interview #chikina!

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 1:08am On Jun 22, 2018

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
tactmayor:

Wow, congrats. Sorry I did not ask of this before. Dod you take the TOEFL??...Went to check the website but they did not particularly state the countries that will be exempted.
lolzzz with all these your questions if them give u chance u go kuku collect d visa 4 her hand

4 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 11:06pm On May 11, 2018
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

fun fact : every time a Nigerian gets a visa to the USA, the salary of Mr. twood reduces by 0.5% grin grin grin grin
hahahahahaha i did perceive the bias words in your so called "sarcastic" statement but unfortunately you said the right thing ooo my guy LolZZZ oga no one loose him job to "new comers"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.