Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (915244 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by justusaiyela: 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
biikeys:

You don't seem to get it..go ahead with iGlobal grin

@ biikeys, i think it is important to note that there are 2 types of people here. People who need advice, based on facts, with coming to the U.S and those who dont need the advice, probably because they've already been through that process, are schooling in the U.S and are fully immersed now, working good jobs by OPT or otherwise. I belong to the latter. I responded because i sincerely want others to do well and have the opportunities i have had. I am not a negative person, so i'll be careful with words. I do have friends who have graduated from IGlobal, facts, and are doing well in the U.S. When you say i dont get it....i think you need to clarify what that even means!!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
justusaiyela:

@ biikeys, i think it is important to note that there are 2 types of people here. People who need advice, based on facts, with coming to the U.S and those who dont need the advice, probably because they've already been through that process, are schooling in the U.S and are fully immersed now, working good jobs by OPT or otherwise. I belong to the latter. I responded because i sincerely want others to do well and have the opportunities i have had. I am not a negative person, so i'll be careful with words. I do have friends who have graduated from IGlobal, facts, and are doing well in the U.S. When you say i dont get it....i think you need to clarify what that even means!!!

Really ....

i am surprised that off all the many schools in the US you would recommend IGlobal that has issues and hype it as such a school were people are doing well. What of the ones not doing well ? .

A school that is that good wont have all those issues in the first place
, please don't mislead others .

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NigPatriot(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
please reply mine too thanks ...
Walspring:
To all those who sent me pm, i have replied you all.

To all those who are asking me to help them check their ETS account and help choose and pick available date for their exam, let it be known that i don't do such my own is to get your exam details with payment and send it out for registration. If i see such email or similar message i won't reply that person
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by justusaiyela: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Really ....

i am surprised that off all the many schools in the US you would recommend IGlobal that has issues and hype it as such a school were people are doing well. What of the ones not doing well ? .

A school that is that good wont have all those issues in the first place , please don't mislead others .

I dont want to be shocked or surprised. You have used the English language to communicate but misunderstand my posts and dont see that I have not "hyped" 1 school in my 2 posts. IGlobal was mentioned in previous posts by others who didnt have enough information. I came across this and I chose to give as much as i have, just to inform. If it helps anyone who truly needs information, i'll have helped someone. If it doesnt, that doesnt discredit the legitimacy of the information i have. If anyone specifically mentions any school i know, by virtue of the fact that i live in the DMV, and i have information, i share. If i dont, i dont say nothing. It doesnt warrant any disrespect towards my person. Whites and Asians here laugh at blacks because they see we dont help each other. If you would come here and conclude i intend to mislead others when there are facts to the contrary, i hope you dont believe every opinion you or any living being presents is sacrosanct. It works for someone but not another, doesnt even make it illegitimate. Every situation is implicit in itself. Whatever you say doesnt remove the fact that the institution in question actually has its accreditations.

I have carefully used English to respectfully respond to you. I pray that we will focus on helping others.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Gewezzy1(f): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Glowrie22:

Why Arkansas tech? There are better universities in and around the state.

It's quite affordable that's why
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 04, 2018
Got offer for MBA from university of Delaware.
They demand account statement so as to give me the 1-20 form.
Typically how many months are expected in the account statement?
Kindly help.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 5:25am On Mar 04, 2018
hankMacoy:
Got offer for MBA from university of Delaware.
They demand account statement so as to give me the 1-20 form.
Typically how many months are expected in the account statement?
Kindly help.

Print last 6 month
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Oben209(f): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2018
Sorelee:

I think you made an error by saying university of Monmouth.. it’s Manmouth university

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bee17(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2018
Janet01234:

Can you tell me the name of the school please?
the name of the school is Northern Arizona University... is it a genuine school?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kinibd(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
TWoods:

You’ve got quite the nerve haven’t you? grin you can’t search over 100 pages... but want someone else who obtained the information by dint of hardwork to just hand it to you while you peer at us from your high chair? You’ve got a long way to go bro.

I can see you have some personal issues and you looking for someone to transfer aggression. Oga like i said if you cant help or give any meaningful advice why dont you mind your business, some people actuay dont mind helping others with information they already have i but not you but dont generalize peering from my high chair to just more than you, i see no 'us', just you some tit in the woods abi twoods.

The more knowledge you get the more you can share i guess you got none to give and even if you did, keep ut to yourself then and grow fat on it.
People please this decision to go to usa for masters in one i just made about a month ago and i was just seeking advise here because i know there will be someone with good experience and all i needed was to be on the right track dont know what this guys problem is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Kukaman: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello house, many thanks for your good works. A friend of mine was refused on 11th December, 2017. No vivid clue on why she was refused perhaps cos she had no traveling experience which was asked among other questions like are you married? Do you have kids? Why this school blah blah blah. Priory to her interview, I gave her transcripts on here which she practiced very well, I conducted a couple of mock interviews for her and apparently I saw the confidence in her though don't know where and how she messed up. However, she told me many students were refused that that, say 1 person was granted out of like 50. Now she's filling her form again and she asked me what to put on her reason for refusal. Secondly the name of the school she got admission is Webster University. Please house, could you be of help?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
bee17:

the name of the school is Northern Arizona University...
is it a genuine school?

It's a reputable school but are you sure no standardized tests requirements?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kukaman:
Hello house, many thanks for your good works. A friend of mine was refused on 11th December, 2017. No vivid clue on why she was refused perhaps cos she had no traveling experience which was asked among other questions like are you married? Do you have kids? Why this school blah blah blah. Priory to her interview, I gave her transcripts on here which she practiced very well, I conducted a couple of mock interviews for her and apparently I saw the confidence in her though don't know where and how she messed up. However, she told me many students were refused that that, say 1 person was granted out of like 50. Now she's filling her form again and she asked me what to put on her reason for refusal. Secondly the name of the school she got admission is Webster University. Please house, could you be of help?

Why don't you tell her to come to the forum herself. Doing that, she can post her full transcripts herself and get positive/constructive criticism. 3rd party accounts get as e be o. Was she there to count people or what? cheesy cheesy. If 1 million people go there and couldn't justify their intentions, they would all be denied. NO reason given.: however, the only reason in the blue paper will tell her she didn't justify she is a genuine student/ she is a potential immigrant because there is no demonstration of home ties. Many students that have no travel history got their visa and many with travel history equally got denied. She must demonstrate her true intention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by demiiii(f): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
@ LAGOSISMYHOME Thanks for responding. I really appreciate, I will go ahead and read the page given. Thanks once again.

Also I stated that I didn't mention in any of the schools application form that I will be leaving with my family.
Will that not be against me if I apply WITH MY FAMILY immediately I get the I20.
JUST ASKING, NEED TO BE SURE OF WHAT AND HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.

LagosismyHome:

Why call it a blue passport instead of the country name . There are over 20 countries with blue or green passport . . That been said the Canadian and US Student visa processes are very different so you need to read about each requirement and fully understand both

For the US, the child who a US citizen doesnt need an f2 visa and doesnt need to apply or be put in an application . For the rest of your family . They would be F2. Every dependent need an F-2 Dependent I-20 while yours is F1 i20 .. Same way every dependent needs their DS160 filled as well and pay application fee but only you (F1) pay SEVIS .

YOU can go together as a family or separately. The choice is yours if you want to get yours first

A good link to read to have an overview of dependent f2
https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/dependents
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by demiiii(f): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thank you. I will ask her to go ahead.
LagosismyHome:

Nobody can predict if she would be rejected again or not ..... but yes nothing stops her from reapplying again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by osaman2011: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello everyone. I recently got an i20 to study in the USA (Fall admission 2018). I paid my SEVIS today through guy on nairaland who helped me (without the Seme border hassle). However on my i20 it says "Early admission date" is July 15th and "Lessons begin on" August 23. When can I apply for the visa? And when am I supposed to travel if given a visa? I really need help on this subject. Gurus and those who are currently in the USA, I need your guide on this. I've got all my documents ready for the visa application.

PS: I created this topic because no one has really dealt with this issue on nairaland. Please help guys!!!

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kinibd(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
TWoods:

grin let me be blunt, you are absolutely right that a lot of folks do not need nairaland to study in the US. I didn’t. Most of those people are largely the smarter members of the population, who have excellent university grades, know how to research for themselves, are not seeking to avoid standardized tests and know who to contact should they have questions. Those who are overly dependent on this forum are sadly the unintelligent, for whom school is simply a means to immigrate and nothing more. These are the people who are forever “new here”, have zero idea what schools or majors to choose, overly reliant on “Nigerians there” to answer simple questions that college coordinators are paid to answer with clarity. These people are often insecure about themselves, so they hide here to ask questions that their inferiority complex prevents them from asking their school directly. These are also the people who easily get offended when you make suggestions to them.

Dude.... I have a nice life (not that I need to tell you), you’re the one still desperately seeking visas. My advice is that you take what you can get from here, use it wisely and enjoy your life.

Guy you talk(type) too much. Are you basket mouth or do you just have a basket mouth. You always feel like you can bad mouth anyone you come across feeling like one superstar guy if you feel you are too good to be on this thread then why dont you bounce, like someone else said, with or without you people are still finding their way to the us so you aint as special as you think. I started reading the pages from the first and all i see is you arguing with different people back and forth and it was so boring because even your comments are basket as your mouth

15 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
kinibd:

I can see you have some personal issues and you looking for someone to transfer aggression. Oga like i said if you cant help or give any meaningful advice why dont you mind your business, some people actuay dont mind helping others with information they already have i but not you but dont generalize peering from my high chair to just more than you, i see no 'us', just you some tit in the woods abi twoods.

The more knowledge you get the more you can share i guess you got none to give and even if you did, keep ut to yourself then and grow fat on it.
People please this decision to go to usa for masters in one i just made about a month ago and i was just seeking advise here because i know there will be someone with good experience and all i needed was to be on the right track dont know what this guys problem is.

Hilarious. grin

I’m sure you feel much better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
TWoods:

Hilarious. grin

I’m sure you feel much better.
nothing hilarious at all baba them say them no want you here na by force?..common use the exit door!!

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
4peace4:
nothing hilarious at all baba them say them no want you here na by force?..common use the exit door!!

You should read the notice at the bottom of this page... no where does it say a bunch of insecure frauds have monopoly here. If you'd prefer to only mingle with you and yours, there are blogs for that. Cheerio... grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by justwise(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
4peace4:

Were you forced to read his post? You don't have the right to tell anybody to leave this thread just because you have different opinions

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
osaman2011:
Hello everyone. I recently got an i20 to study in the USA (Fall admission 2018). I paid my SEVIS today through guy on nairaland who helped me (without the Seme border hassle). However on my i20 it says "Early admission date" is July 15th and "Lessons begin on" August 23. When can I apply for the visa? And when am I supposed to travel if given a visa? I really need help on this subject. Gurus and those who are currently in the USA, I need your guide on this. I've got all my documents ready for the visa application.

PS: I created this topic because no one has really dealt with this issue on nairaland. Please help guys!!!
No one has? That's a blatant lie to give because you feel they will tell you to read the thread. Anyways you can apply for VISA within 90 days to start of your program and you cant enter the US before July 15th and after August 23.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 4peace4: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
justwise:

Were you forced to read his post? You don't have the right to tell anybody to leave this thread just because you have different opinions
hailing boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sesan1979: 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
good day i like to ask you some Questions. .have pay for visa feel and before do anything online for mu form i want to know if someone send me invitation letter wi
ll be fine or do holiday is okay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by biikeys(m): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2018
justusaiyela:

No, actually there are several kinds of people here: people who need advice for coming over to school, people who have been through that process and still need help with other things-residency, naturalization, and generally post-student life in the US. You might already have a job on OPT now, but trust me you are just starting life out. iGlobal is just a one-building school out there to milk people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.