Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

4peace4's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4peace4's Profile / 4peace4's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
please house will #6m be enough to present as statement of account during visa application ?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 4peace4: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2017
JoseJonn:
I just want to say God bless uncle jnyuwa!
yes ooo abundantly although he hasn't replied to my pm yet but I have been seeing efforts made by him to help novice out.I initially thought he was a she bcuz jny seemed to me like the short form of Jennifer lolzzzz

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
omothayur:
Good day Guys, Please i need suggestions on schools I can apply to with this profile (Preferably those with proven funding)
CGPA 4.35/5.00 (3.62/4.00), Mechanical Engineering
GRE: Q-163, V-153
IELTS: 7.5/9.0
2 Years Engineering Work Experience and Leadership Experience too.
Kindly note I am doing my research too, but i don't want to be blindsided on other good prospects too.
Thank you Guys.
bro pls can u email me ur ielts study materials? thanks In anticipation
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 4peace4: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
makay200:
Good day house,

Plz how can I get a scholarship in any Canada university for master? I have written Ielts and I fit in to the requirements of so many schools but I need funding and I don't knw how to go abt it

Thanks in anticipation
please can you help me with your ielts soft copy materials? I just pm u I all b glad if you can send it to me via email thanks
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 4peace4: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2017
ugwuokey:
Greetings....
Please I have some clarifications and assistance.
I'm applying for a school in Canada and is certain about been admitted Buh my fears now is being approved for study visa.
I contacted the school and the told me the yearly tuition and fees = $5200 that is #1,5m or less...
And that accommodation and living expenses will amount $11,000. That is total of less than #4.5m. They equally told me that their international office will help me secure a students job.
Now, my father can provide as my primary sponsor, a bank statement of up to #3m and I have an uncle as a second sponsor that is able to provide an account statement of over #5m. Please can this get me approved or should I go for a 3rd sponsor.
Please someone should help me with necessary information so as to know the next step to take....
pls what school did u apply to?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 4peace4: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
cowleg:

Good day bro,

I guess you applied for masters degree, please most schools require having endorsement from a faculty member or researcher to be able to secure admission. Please if you already passed this stage, how can I get a. Research or professors endorsement so I can Apply
pls will such faculty member or researcher come from a school here in Nigeria or the school one is applying to?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 4peace4: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
pls house quick one...What's the total amount in Nigeria currency is advisable to be in ones sponsor's account,and how many months statement of account before going to the embassy?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 4peace4: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
jnyuwa02:

You are welcome!! Yes you can change courses once in Canada through the same school or transferring to another university. Funding domiciliary is money immediately available for your use and will not present issues, especially if you get a letter from one of the sponsors affirming the purpose of the transfer. Best wishes!
sis pls respond to your pm
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 4peace4: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
ogirl1:

Hello, I've seen a lot of your posts but this is kind of vague.

1. What's your industry and background. Different provinces are.known for different things.
2. Not necessarily but it helps in admission so your school choice isn't limited.
3. Not at all.
4.See 1.

Ciao.
ahh finally thanks 4 d response sis pls I just sent an email request to you
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 4peace4: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
4peace4:
good day great members and gurus on this thread,please I am new here and about to start my student visa journey in Canada. Although I have tried going through previous thread as to gather first hand info but my DRY EYE SYNDROME won let me focus on the screen 4 long thus I am aving scrambled info.pls gurus in the house my question goes thus:
1)what city do u advice I apply to in terms of job prospect so I ll start searching 4 schools there or if u no of any in good cities with low tuition pls recommend?
2)is aving ielts an added advantage during visa application?
3)I graduated 2014 bsc mass communication GPA 3.63 nysc 2015\2016 26yrs going to 27 next year.......is age a barrier 4 me?will 3.63 enable me get admitted into direct master programme in Canada?
4)please can I get the link to check if my course is listed among the courses that can enable one qualify for pro?
please help a sister out thanks in anticipation for your response my able gurus.
pls y is no one responding to this? isn't this forum meant to help novice?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 4peace4: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2017
4peace4:
good day great members and gurus on this thread,please I am new here and about to start my student visa journey in Canada. Although I have tried going through previous thread as to gather first hand info but my DRY EYE SYNDROME won let me focus on the screen 4 long thus I am aving scrambled info.pls gurus in the house my question goes thus:
1)what city do u advice I apply to in terms of job prospect so I ll start searching 4 schools there or if u no of any in good cities with low tuition pls recommend?
3)I graduated 2014 bsc mass communication GPA 3.63 nysc 2015\2016 26yrs going to 27 next year.......is age a barrier 4 me?will 3.63 enable me get admitted into direct master programme in Canada?
4)please can I get the link to check if my course is listed among the courses that can enable one qualify for pro?
please help a sister out thanks in anticipation for your response my able gurus.
gurus pls I still need answers
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 4peace4: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2017
HiredGames:

It wouldn't take more than 5 minutes each to look up those schools and their graduate programs.
bro pls if u r trying to quote me pls go through my questions again n den give a proper response I never asked anyone 2 search 4 a school 4 me thanks.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 4peace4: 3:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
cheekynero:

I think its best you go on your own first and when you get there, you can apply for the rest of your family to come over. As for paying the rest of tuition after arriving, you will have to wait till you get there and see the situation of things. People with experience over there say its possible to work and pay the tuition if you are not "LAZY"
kudos bro this is encouraging I fall into the category of students who wanna work 2 complete tuition this really made my day
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
pls someone should give me the link to check the Sol or whatever is called to check if my course is listed among courses that can lead to PR thanks in anticipation for your response
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2017
Solitin40:

Edit your flight ticket price even Emirates is not up to 900k one way...one way from Nigeria to Australia start from 450 to 800k
i wonder oooo i.2m 4 flight the write was too discouraging
Fashion / Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by 4peace4: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2017
luvly girl ave pm u already
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
God bless this thread n d gurus here u guys have really been of great help to novice like me in dis thread thanks to those that took time 2 answer my question.But i still ave more questions coming pls gurus once u see my question dnt hesitate to answer ooo bikonu*winks*
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ayolachris:
. PTE lasts for 2yrs now. I wrote mine on 12th Dec 2016 and it will expire 12 Dec 2018.
ok tnks pls i just pm u

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

PTE result is valid for 3 years.
hmmm pls which shud i digest now ooo am confused is the one of 6_3 months or 3years as regard pte?
Fashion / Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by 4peace4: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
tnx mercy x and luvly girl for explaining what prepoo is
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2017
akinke:
If you have not lived in an English speaking country before such as UK; USA, Canada, New Zealand, Aussie bla bla for 5 years you need an English test for student visa application.

Pte may be a shortcut because it may be easier to pass and the result is released in few days or 24hrs.
But it's expiration is sooner. 3 to 6 months thereabout, while IELTS last about 2 years.

Choose your choice.

hmmmm thanks 4 d response pls any idea about the registration fees for pte?
Fashion / Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by 4peace4: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2017
pls what's prepooo? and how is it done?
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2017
goodmornin gurus in d house pls help a sister in the house abt to start my student visa journey, my question now is...is it compulsory 4 someone dat studied media communication to write English exam? if the school one applied to didnt request for English test hope embassy wont raise their eyebrows during visa application because i dont ave test of English? i read part 2 of dis thread and saw where someone advised you write pte instead of ielts bcuz ielts tends to fail ppl more n difficult dan pte, pls how concrete is dis info? gurus pls ur promt response ll b appreciated
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
please y is no one talking about ielts is that toefl is better than ielts in the us? i planned writting ielts next month b4 starting my application
Travel / Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
please house what's the registration fee 4 ielts
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
kester2017:
For those preparing for GMAt, GRE, SAT, ACT &TOEFL, you can check pdfdrive.com or click on this link and search for any materials you need http://www.pdfdrive.net/5-lb-book-of-gre-practice-problems-d33416847.html#
I don't have money to give but will try my little to help a destiny achieve his/her dream.

"You can have everything you want in life, if you will just help other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar
pls wat abt ielts materials?

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=4peace4 post=61751578][/quote]thank you sir
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2017
bigfrancis21:

In terms of lucrative jobs, STEM courses (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) are the very lucrative jobs here in the US. I can't say this enough. These are courses that qualify you for H1B work visa sponsorship should you need one after graduation. Most arts courses do not qualify for H1B sponsorship. The full list of STEM courses can be found here: thank you sir

https://www.ice.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Document/2016/stem-list.pdf

Check out the list to see which ones closely relate to mass communication for your master's degree. Since you want to study a lucrative course for your masters, the closest possible one I could find on that list are economics/econometrics, management science, business statistics, etc. Why not go for any of those? Remember, it is not just coming to America to study anyhow course, you need to study a course that creates for you a solid career in the long run.

Finally, NEVER use an agent for anything. This has been reiterated infinitesimally on this forum that it is beginning to sound like a cliche. You do NOT need them for anything. Everything you can do for yourself and everything you need you can get from just being a member of this forum. Follow this thread daily, read and act and in as little as 3 months you would know just as much as your average agent, if not more.
Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4peace4: 12:01am On Oct 25, 2017
guys please whats the recent registration fee for ielts?
Fashion / Re: Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair by 4peace4: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
i wanna join d wasap group but dont no how to pm here on nairaland
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 4peace4: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
mjksho:

What do you mean by lucrative after post graduate studies? Do you mean courses that easily get jobs or courses that companies are willing to sponsor the visas of their graduates? If it's the latter, in my own small experience, you stand the best chance with the medical and health field and probably engineering (computer, Electrical, industrial and maybe Chemical mostly). But of course, everyone's situation is different but that social media something, I'm not sure about it. This is my opinion and what I have observed. But it may help to sample that of others.

Also, don't patronize agents. You should write GRE. IELTS was cheaper when I wrote mine last year and I think it's easier than TOEFL. Again, this is my opinion. I wish you all the best.
God bless u real good sir please i ll need ur advice as regards what an agent told me but i can't say it here,since i dont no how to pm here on nairaland n u might not want to share ur email here pls kindly email me on omorererosy@gmail.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.