Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

4rty's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4rty's Profile / 4rty's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by 4rty(f): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
No girl can take me do yanga again, not even 4rty as I have boughted my own sex doll midehi1
see me see wahala oo enjoy ur sex doll u boughted
Food / Re: Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! by 4rty(f): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
4rty our own go be gari and groundnuts or kulinkuli
ur head there grin
Romance / Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by 4rty(f): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
No wonder 4rty no gree me rest dis days.
If I catch u eeeeh e go red for u
Crime / Re: I Left 11 Victims In Lagos Kidnappers’ Den – Kidnapped Survivor by 4rty(f): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Our enemies shall never see us this new year IJN Amen.... pls someone should help me ftc gift this new year coz new year new things and formats.
Jokes Etc / Re: CHILD FOR SELL. Would You Sell Your Child For Doing This? by 4rty(f): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Well am only interested in FTC...have nothing to say coz that's what office boredom causes grin
Celebrities / Re: Bbnaija: Bitto Spotted Trying To Touch Princess In Bed by 4rty(f): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bitto relax ooo unless u want to replace kemen....anyways the choice is yours wink

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Teddy-A: Meet BBNaija Housemate And His Son (Photos) by 4rty(f): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I'm going to buy a sex doll and name her 4rty grin grin
carry go coz I see it will make u happy grin
Celebrities / Re: Teddy-A: Meet BBNaija Housemate And His Son (Photos) by 4rty(f): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
you've already given me the so called undeserved attention, ntoooooooor tongue tongue tongue
grin grin u needed it and I gave it to u
Celebrities / Re: Teddy-A: Meet BBNaija Housemate And His Son (Photos) by 4rty(f): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
abeg carry your eye away from him prick,sex doll has taken over
I wanted to reply u but I took a look at your moniker n found out its not your fault but its inborn...so no need wasting my time on u, u can check the person below me.
Celebrities / Re: Teddy-A: Meet BBNaija Housemate And His Son (Photos) by 4rty(f): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2018
Fresh little kid
Business / Re: Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) by 4rty(f): 10:42am On Jan 30, 2018
When I look at their pictures,i noticed one thing which is class....they say classy things don't look flashy but look at our slay queens looking flashy to impress yet no class or money.smh angry

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Two Armed Robbers Killed At Alakija Bus Stop, Satellite Town, Lagos by 4rty(f): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
That's good...no peace for the wicked this year grin

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Chika Ike Looks Sexy In White Outfit (Photos) by 4rty(f): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Gorgeous...go girl

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by 4rty(f): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Neminc:
Why is the man's wedding ring on the third finger? Does it mean the woman put the ring on the wrong finger? I'm not surprised at the old man's look, he knows his son is in trouble. A wife who can't put a wedding ring on the right finger, is that one a wife?
walai I thought am the only one that observed it...its wrong maybe the wife made a little mistake when counting n ended the supposed AMEN on the wrong finger while the man left it there...I wonder if they r high on weed.
NYSC / Re: 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here by 4rty(f): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2017
eyickson:
Was posted to Ekiti, if you're posted Ekiti pls drop your watsapp number let's create a watsapp page, my number is 08039388032
my brother is posted to Ekiti State pls add him on the group too with 07038391125 tnx.
Crime / Re: South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) by 4rty(f): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
So sorry for the girl but she must have done something to bring out the beast in him...pls ladies if u don't want a guy don't date him becz of his pocket not after wasting his time,resources and hoping on u, u will wake up one day and start telling him super story coz he will do anything to stop any man from coming close to u n take the consequences. pls ladies lets help ourselves.

2 Likes

Literature / Re: AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by 4rty(f): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Op come n finish what u have started oo before I change am for u....the story is breathtaking, we r waiting joor grin grin
Crime / Re: Man Attacks Student With Gun At University Of Uyo (Photo) by 4rty(f): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Beating dey mellow people ooo see his soft spot face...I feel for him coz its over for him.

5 Likes

Career / Re: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are Broke (don't Have Money) by 4rty(f): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:
2001 somebody approached me and adviced me to stop buying books. I asked her why. She said it would enable me pay of my debt on a Ferrari I bought.
So many people poke nosing into other people's business. I never told her I was in debt. How did she know

So many people dishing out dangerous advice. Don't tell me how to spend my money
U again u no dey tire for al these lies? who r u trying to impress? don't use ur hand attract robbers into ur life that's my my candid advice to u.

4 Likes

Career / Re: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are Broke (don't Have Money) by 4rty(f): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
U are on point some peeps do all these to show off n when they r in their closet, they weep or go borrowing to meet up which I see as stupidity.
Romance / Re: Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React by 4rty(f): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:
This generation is too vain. They run after flashy things that wouldn't last. They want fast car, fast house, fine wife.

My son went to import a doll from china to marry. I did not speak to him for a week, he chased the girl away and married an african lady.
Bia are u for real? no offence but am just wondering how every topic in nairaland affects u in one way or the other n if u r the one in that pic how come u already have a son that is up to marriage? just asking though.... cool
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Takes Selfie With Her Fans by 4rty(f): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2017
9jaDoc:
Mama THIEF
Where is ur manners? mannerless goat continue showing ur stupidity to the world...jealousy sad sad
Politics / Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by 4rty(f): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2017
Chai!!!! bro ken u made the wrong decision by joining APC coz they have no place in the south east. kpele grin
Romance / Re: Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job by 4rty(f): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2017
jay2pee:
Guy, just hustle and make money, and she will come back to you......

Engage her too, remove the roof over her father's house, with the promise of re-roofing it.....

And disappear
grin grin u r wicked I swear..remembered how a guy did this to a girl he wanted to marry n later disappeared n till now her family squats with one of their uncles ....girls beware oooo

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by 4rty(f): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dead rat or whatever you are, Are you so stupid to understand I don't appreciate you jumping on my mention any how? Or is your mangled brain so clogged to comprehend?
Wtf is your problem?!! Get the fvck off and stop following me up and down the streets of NL.

I don't need a stanky tongue to lick my ass. undecided
grin grin streets of NL keh? u guys will not kill me...let me come n be going biko.
Romance / Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by 4rty(f): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Abbeycharles:
I will share a near death experience I had in school because of konji. But I was very smart, if not, I would have been greatly Humiliated and tortured cheesy

Deola had the a nicest body structure and enticing boobs I ever seen in my life. The type you see Lalasticlala pushing to the front page to garner huge traffic. I met her at a wedding party and I found out she was in my dept but running part time programme. She had a bf (a cultist) but I told the courage and boldly asked for her number.

Fast-forward

We hooked up 2 to 3 times @ a friends place. since I knw say the boyfriend no dey enter that side. One day, na so Konji make me wear bathroom slippers run go her place for lashing, then around 6am or so the next day. Na so her bf knock on the door oooo and she started panicking, and I was panicking say I don die. But I was wise enough to quickly go to her kitchen. Told her to open the door and she did.

The dude walked in and I came out of the kitchen 20
seconds later with garri, rice and fresh tomatoes. I greeted the obviously perplexed bf

I said to her, thank you Deola for giving me what to eat this morning. I slipped into my bathroom slippers and left the room.

I acted it so real that the babe called to hail me, that the dude never suspected anything

To reinforce the I am a broke guy, I went to her place by 5:30am
knocked on d door and she gave me more foodstuffs.

The guy even gave me his rug and curtains the following semester since he was graduating.
Chaiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this one weak me I swear that is wat I call smooth criminal....LWKMD

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Photos From The Candle Night For Obi Madubogwu by 4rty(f): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Why r they smiling like this? Are they happy hes dead or what? angry
Romance / Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by 4rty(f): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2017
armylord:
ur English sef tire me, undecided
English man shift one side let me see road.
Celebrities / Re: Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick by 4rty(f): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
cool Wicked soul

After e don use that e Lassa rat mouth suck the innocent gal bweast fall

Now e run go carry oyibo

Olumo Rock and Swamp buggy fall on his testes angry
Haaaaiii!! chaii!! wetin na? y u dey boil like this? nawa ooo easy u funny no be small I nearly fall for ground while laughing....ur mouth no be here oooo grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Weird MC , Mr. Eazi And Maleek Berry In New Pictures by 4rty(f): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2017
cyril83:

Jealousy!

Go and tell that to cossy.
I don't have time to waste on empty heads like u that thinks the world revolves around their boobs n bum bum
Food / Re: How I Made My Delicious Weekend Fish Barbecue by 4rty(f): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2017
I will try this at home...wehdone sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.