Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (55578 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 31, 2017
iamdotune:
Number 2 rule go too sweet to use for this girl grin

And who says any guy would want a second date with such a girl again, abi why is this one so proud self sad

Lol! Guys still don't get it! She's not into you grin

If you go to my friends then I can chop in peace grin grin grin

And find another man on your tab cool

No chick with a grain of pride would pull this act on a man she wants. She will front posh and wear new outfits with the tag on!

This is a maga situations and all magas have congregated on this thread. grin

Men with money, and class handle the situation better. Invite some friends and turn it into a party or change the plans and go to a club, ladies free night or something. Don't just walk around with your dick in your hand plotting shameful acts grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, that babe is tall oo. Maybe it's the picture, she's my sis.

Lol, how tall na? E get as I dey feel when a Chinese person told me that someone is tall.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by 4rty(f): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2017
armylord:
ur English sef tire me, undecided
English man shift one side let me see road.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2017
4rty:
English man shift one side let me see road.
u sef shift, with ur fat yansh
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Op you are really a bad guy.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by sirvictor21(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2017
lol...savage...dat No.8 got me grin
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by thedondada(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is ridiculous.. The dude was even nice to have paid the balance

He had to else they weren't leaving that place. The club owner doesn't care about them but his sales. The entire group is hostage material till the ransome is paid.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by tosyne2much(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
thedondada:

He had to else they weren't leaving that place. The club owner doesn't care about them but his sales. The entire group is hostage material till the ransome is paid.
Oga oooo cheesy
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by iamdotune(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dimples129:

Lol! Guys still don't get it! She's not into you grin

If you go to my friends then I can chop in peace grin grin grin

And find another man on your tab cool

No chick with a grain of pride would pull this act on a man she wants. She will front posh and wear new outfits with the tag on!

This is a maga situations and all magas have congregated on this thread. grin

Men with money, and class handle the situation better. Invite some friends and turn it into a party or change the plans and go to a club, ladies free night or something. Don't just walk around with your dick in your hand plotting shameful acts grin grin grin
we are both saying the same thing you just don't get it, what ever the plan is even if it's to go to club like you've said, or hangout even somewhere more cool, my attention won't be on you that invited your friends, but your friends, it's not about being broke, I can't do others on the list but number 2 is perfect for a gentle man grin
Cause even your friends won't go with your plan again they'll probably get drifted off by the attention you will always be at the back, in the car at the mall at the restaurant and won't even get to make any order your friends would be the one to offer you stuffs grin
By then let me see if you won't start hating on everyone, or is it not girls? You will say you took them out and they took over your date, they will even get the opportunity of me asking for their account number to transfer funds, feel free to go and ask them for your "own" share grin
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by SexyDenzel: 6:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Funkybabee:

I don't said it's good,but if he have money why doing all those nonsense above, don't u know her friend will influence her to grab him...that he is a real man.. Kind of
If he is a real man he already knows it and doesn't need a fkin cosign from ANYBODY, I wouldn't want an indecisive girl that doesn't know what she wants. If her friends are the ones that tells her who to date then I will drop her like a hot plate. Personally I will do something different from the op that will be for my pleasure but will still teach her a lesson.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by SexyDenzel: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2017
sonofoluku:

Im sure u chopped many men this way while u were already engaged to your husband already.Most babes who come with friends already know those guys stand no chance of being with thzm.They just want to chop them and run. Its nt about being broke but about the mentality of such biiiiiiiiiitches.
I don't know what it is but right from time I just can't let a bitttch scam me and that made me few very good female friends that knows their salt. For the guys out there that feels its nothing to spend on bixxxx before you do remember that there's someone who needs that few thousands or the children that are hawking so you can drop the disrespectful bxxxx and give the money you want to spend on her on the next person you seen that really needs it. A bxxxx doesn't worth to be given 1kobo, most guys will think after all its just so so thousands and its nothing but bro the money you lost while travelling or anything is better than the money you let a bxxxx rip out of you. If a lady acts like a lady, give her a red carpet treatment.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Rep01: 7:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Easy way to make money...just register, click the d Link below and register and start making your money..
http://bytyredrtela.win/9143138189290/?rstr=112

Thanks, help others.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Funkybabee(f): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2017
SexyDenzel:
If he is a real man he already knows it and doesn't need a fkin cosign from ANYBODY, I wouldn't want an indecisive girl that doesn't know what she wants. If her friends are the ones that tells her who to date then I will drop her like a hot plate. Personally I will do something different from the op that will be for my pleasure but will still teach her a lesson.

Get waht am saying guy,is not as if I said her friend are the controller,but you know we ladies play is differents
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by flawlessT(f): 7:40am On Nov 08, 2017
YourFatherLap:
I still dey wait for your contact..

No do me like this Na
grin grin
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by YourFatherLap: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2017
flawlessT:
grin grin
good morning
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by donblazer10(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2017
Funkybabee:

I don't said it's good,but if he have money why doing all those nonsense above, don't u know her friend will influence her to grab him...that he is a real man.. Kind of
lol..shes'll influence her to grab him,that he's a maga
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Funkybabee(f): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2017
donblazer10:
lol..shes'll influence her to grab him,that he's a maga

Stop saying nonsense... If u can't understand my word
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by donblazer10(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Funkybabee:

Stop saying nonsense... If u can't understand my word
nobody understands the word of a broke ass girl looking to bounce on any potential man with little money in exchange for her stinking outdated pussy..bitch!!
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Pekun210(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Get angry @ d slightest provocation or better still help her to get you angry and just walk away

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Funkybabee(f): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2017
donblazer10:
nobody understands the word of a broke ass girl looking to bounce on any potential man with little money in exchange for her stinking outdated pussy..bitch!!

Sorry.....no be You caused ham....
Na proverty

Stay off my mention
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by obiajulusam(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
The real deal
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by obiajulusam(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
The real deal.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
YourFatherLap:
good morning
lol...bro,u dey try oo,u no go leave dis girl alone for her unborn pikin
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by YourFatherLap: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2017
Tnnig:
lol...bro,u dey try oo,u no go leave dis girl alone for her unborn pikin
Lol cheesy "our unborn pikin" Lolz

FlawlessT
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Sholay99: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///5KNyunjB5ax347Zs9SD3nM

join my whatsappp group. matured mind only
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by marvin902(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2017
I will go with number 6...
buh I might change my mind if I know the girl isn't really a stupid cunt and on a condition she just brings a friend
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2017
YourFatherLap:

FlawlessT
young man,be carefull oo..dat little girl na black belt fighter oo...heard she once kill a lion with just flying kick
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by flawlessT(f): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
YourFatherLap:

FlawlessT
Don't give up okay... I gatchu plenty grin kiss
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by flawlessT(f): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tnnig:
young man,be carefull oo..dat little girl na black belt fighter oo...heard she once kill a lion with just flying kick
grin grin
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by YourFatherLap: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
flawlessT:
Don't give up okay... I gatchu plenty grin kiss
till Jesus comes...
Let it be known....

I won't give up. .. But you sef try reason my matter
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
flawlessT:
grin grin
This ur big teeth ehn...stop seducing me with it oo..na beg I beg oo
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Unlimited22: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
laribari:
OP, number 5 is pure class and number 2 is dope.

I dawg my hat for you.

Number 9:

once she comes in with her friend/friends, don't be bothered about it especially if you have a deep pocket. In this kind of situation, let her and her friends buy everything they want and even insist they do take away too. Let them place all the order at once; pay the bill and walk out on them without saying a word. Her conscience will explode and she will surely look for you. Don't ever pick her call or return her text message.

This actually happened somewhere in festac and the babe knew she had lost someone. She beg tire. Shebi you wan chop the guy, una go chop Belle full. Let's see if that one day will change anything.

Oh Lord, this is pure class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.