Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (81047 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
agarawu23:
i don't think they are broke actually, that shitt cost over 400k. U can't even spend up to that on a lady before u give her belle angry
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by kesflex(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
the is one of d stupidiest things hapening.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Moinoni123(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Two left legged mannequin grin
Angelanest:
In a bid to join the trending sex doll issue, a Nigerian guy was all smiles as he posed with a female mannequin whom he "proposed" to. According to the young man, he proposed to his "sex doll" and she gave him no reply. The pictures were shared online with comparison between Nigerian ladies and "free-minded" sex dolls who give guys less problems.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nigerian-guy-free-minded-sex-doll-photos.html
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
lefulefu:
cc Lalas247,greiboy,Thegeneralqueen,Deadrat grin grin grin

Lol after stealing maneguien from tailors shop ... shioor .. poverty is real sha ...
Forget about the headlines

Lefulefu take a look at that young man’s tummy undecided lipsrsealed why ..
Why .. whyyyyyy ... why will a skinny dude have a pot belly like that .. reaks of laziness... can’t read past that belle grin no wonder why the mani no wan hug the brother .. she ain’t impressed grin

Feeling much better sir , just been sleeping in and out since yesterday ...
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shayneward1:
Some broke guys are turning mannequin into sex doll
Savage ..fear God Oga .. no injure person grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Mekuze2(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
What is happening to our generation... Is this not someone son?
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by cbrass(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
otijah2:
I guess I should send u d screenshot. He reason was that I posted off topic.

You posted off topic, but the ban is too harsh.. September is really far. Maybe that guy hates u with great passion. I remember my incident with ishilove lipsrsealed. Just take heart or appeal
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol after stealing maneguien from tailors shop ... shioor .. poverty is real sha ...
Forget about the headlines

Lefulefu take a look at that young man’s tummy undecided lipsrsealed why ..
Why .. whyyyyyy ... why will a skinny dude have a pot belly like that .. reaks of laziness... can’t read past that belle grin no wonder why the mani no wan hug the brother .. she ain’t impressed grin

Feeling much better sir , just been sleeping in and out since yesterday ...
lol na beer probably dey d belly.most guys don't joke With their beercheesy.when sugar don too accumulate for ur abdomen the next thing that will result is a swollen stomach.thank God u getting better. One of my paddy wey im recently married wife return frm Germany is currently down with typhoid fever. The guy right now no be imself.me don beg am make im try calm down dat now she's in the hospital everything will be under control. He tell me dat last yr December when the lady dey return to naija she forget to take the regular medications her doctor dey give her when she dey come to Africa. Its just change of environment and probably our water.he say na pure water he dey buy for im woman since she dey naija so he surprise as d typhoid just hit her.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
amakadihot87:
its a big lie........i used to sell them ........that mannequin doesnt cost more than 25k
i am talking about sex doll as assumed and not mannequin wink
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by 4rty(f): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
No girl can take me do yanga again, not even 4rty as I have boughted my own sex doll midehi1
see me see wahala oo enjoy ur sex doll u boughted
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Donopsiano(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
manne-sexdoll
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.